Collab. With NKOTB? Joe from NKOTB denies rumor :(

jakethejolly

Proud Member
JUST FOUND THIS:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a109426/michael-jackson-teams-with-new-kids.html

Michael Jackson teams with New Kids?

Michael Jackson has started discussions about working with reformed boyband New Kids On The Block, say reports.

The veteran singer, 49, held a meeting with Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre, Jordan Knight and Jonathan Knight in Nevada, according to The Mirror.

Speaking at the launch of their reunion tour, Wahlberg commented: "It's very exciting. It's one big party and everyone wants to join us."

Jackson is rumoured to be working on his first studio album since 2001's Invincible.

"He has been in the studio for months," commented a source. "He wants to create an amazing album and won't release anything until he is totally satisfied.

"He's a musical genius and record bosses want to leave him to develop his magic. It will be down to him when it is released."

Re: Collab. With NKOTB?

Yes!!!! :woohoo: :wild: NKOTB!!!!!! :woohoo: :wild:

I'm gonna go drown now :wild:

Last edited:

LOL as if.this is from a UK tabloid that printed it today. *cue the jokes*

:rofl: where's Chichi? :lol:

I think somewhere there's a tabloid writer sitting and giggling about making this one up

Since when is news from The Mirror a source for anything?
Love NKOTB by the way, but a collaboration doesn't seem likely to me. Maybe they can open for him on a new world tour? ha ha :)

Step by step... oeh babiehieieeeee

Last edited:

if true (which i doubt) this would be simple!
career suicide!:)

Last edited:

OMG OMG OMG

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MICHAEL WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

First the wheel chair and now this?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1111111111

(continues overreacting) lol

LOL, god, I was a Danny Wood fan when I was ten, and a Michael Jackson fan since I was 8. Ok, this news would have been fun 18 years ago, but now? Oh my god, no :lol:

Shamon
oh oh aohoo oh oh aoho
oh oh aohoo
oh oh aohoo oh oh aoho
the right stuff
hee hee. Aow!!

This isn't right :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Even though this sounds fairly retarded if true, it would also be sort of amusing considering Joey McIntyre's past insulting. I remember an episode of TRL (back when I was young and stupid enough to watch TRL) where they asked him what he thinks of Michael Jackson, and he was like, "Uh, I'll tell you during the break." Tool.

Also...

"It's very exciting. It's one big party and everyone wants to join us."

lmfao, stfu.

That being said, Hangin' Tough is magical.

"We're rough! Ruff!"

Last edited:

This isn't true. How many acts does this make working with Michael? Umm, 50? Something like that.

^ Up 'till recently, people were still talking about that 50 Cent collab rumor.

lol, I remember that. Ugh. I can't think of a worse match up then that. Well, maybe one or two.

OMG :rolleyes: Don't trip out yet, you guys, it may just be a lie...

.. though uh... wouldn't hurt to do a lil something with 50... I'll whoop ya head boy... :lol:

And why would he say NKOTB were the "original boy band" when he and his own brothers started that trend.

Think, people! :lol:

And why would he say NKOTB were the "original boy band" when he and his own brothers started that trend.
"Boy Band" is a 1990s term, so didn't exist for J5, Osmonds, New Edition, NKOTB, etc. They were called vocal groups, just like The Temptations or The Platters were. Sometimes these types of groups might have been called bubblegum soul or bubblegum pop. That's a stupid term anyway since "boy bands" aren't bands.

I went in to Woolworths to take a peek at the tabs, I saw this story on page three in the Daily Mirror, LOL, AS IF! And the Daily Mirror is hardly what I'd call a "reliable source". lol.

I think its enough with all the rumors about colabs. I want only a Tracklist and a release Date for the Album. All other information i don´t need it cant read it anymore:puke:

What an awful idea. This is just a disaster waiting to happen. I really hope Michael has better judgement than that and that this story isn't true.

Back