Close Up Pics of Michael Jackson's Julien Auction/Museum

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Michael's taste is spot on, I just love all that stuff. I can only imagine how amazing Neverland was. Thanks for the pictures.

I just returned from the exhibition and have item numbers price and contanct info to purchase the big silk banners. They start at $660 and go up to $1500. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I just returned from the exhibition and have item numbers price and contanct info to purchase the big silk banners. They start at $660 and go up to $1500. Let me know if anyone is interested.

can u list each banner with price 4me please

Those posters/curtains would cover a whole wall!

oh great u just made his damn day...dude ur saving it for london, if i have to eat eel pie cuz we'r ebroke, ima kick ur ass. im NOT dipping into my pub fund

I just got back from Los Angeles a moment ago. Michael's exhibit was so, so NICE!!! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Thanks for sharing, Michael! My sons and I had a mini vacation this weekend with YOU in the center of it all!! Hey, I didn't know your life size Darth Vader was made of black legos from head to toe!! That was so sharp!!!
:yes: :flowers:

oh he think im playing. i'll just hang on to that audigier shirt i was gonna send just in case i gotta sell it while over there for some food...we don't need a hotel cuz shaun got a banner. better bring it so we have a blanket to share. grrrrrrrrrrr

Ok here are the pics with the info about the banners, sorry I'm a little late with them I had to wait until lunch break.

Here's the contact info.

Back