Close Up Pics of Michael Jackson's Julien Auction/Museum

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Here is a load of pics of MJs items thanx to a member @ KOP.
Kathleen, one of the Julien's execs responsible for the exhibition, and was told Whoopi Goldberg flew to LA over the weekend JUST to see Mike's exhibit Sunday, and flew back to NYC last night. Yes, she GOT ON A PLANE to see Michael's sh*t up close & personal. When somebody that hates to fly as much as Whoopi will fly to see something, you know its serious.
MIJAC_AUCTION001.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION002.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION003.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION004.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION005.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION006.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION007.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION008.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION009.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION010.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION011.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION012.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION013.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION014.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION015.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION016.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION017.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION018.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION019.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION020.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION021.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION022.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION023.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION024.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION026.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION027.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION028.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION029.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION031.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION033.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION036.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION037.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION038.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION039.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION041.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION042.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION043.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION044.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION045.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION046.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION047.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION048.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION049.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION050.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION051.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION052.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION053.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION054.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION055.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION056.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION060.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION061.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION063.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION064.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION066.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION067.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION070.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION071.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION072.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION075.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION076.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION077.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION078.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION079.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION080.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION081.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION082.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION083.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION084.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION086.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION087.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION088.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION089.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION090.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION091.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION092.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION093.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION094.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION095.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION096.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION097.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION098.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION099.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION100.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION101.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION102.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION103.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION104.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION105.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION106.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION107.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION108.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION109.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION110.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION111.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION112.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION113.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION114.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION115.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION116.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION117.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION119.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION120.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION121.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION122.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION123.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION125.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION126.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION128.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION129.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION130.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION131.jpg

MIJAC_AUCTION132.jpg

Yes that was Michael wearing the Batman suit!

When Neverland was raided the second time, the police purposefully broke a lot of Mike's stuff, including many of the PETER PAN figurines. Think of the symbolism there. Some of the broken porcelain was on display. They also broke several of the jukeboxes and Lladro figures.

Some of the bone china was thought to be stolen by employees during that time their payroll was late.

The auction house movers damaged and/or cracked several display cases, including both the mirrored castle and the replica castle.

Some of the costumes were too small to fit the smallest mannequins in stock and had to be pinned on.

items fit 4 a king! i want all those big ass pictures hanging @ each display!

Well Shaun we are just going to have to split the MJ portraits..lol.. What I would really like is the Rhineston Riding Cap from the Destiny/Triumph tour.. MJ has A LOT OF STUFF.. *off topic* Are the boobs on that Lara Croft replica big enough?? lol

Well Shaun we are just going to have to split the MJ portraits..lol.. What I would really like is the Rhineston Riding Cap from the Destiny/Triumph tour.. MJ has A LOT OF STUFF.. *off topic* Are the boobs on that Lara Croft replica big enough?? lol

ive been trying 2 contact juliens 2 see if they wud give me the portraits lol. and im following u on twitter,follow me =]

All I can say is that they did a great job on displaying things. That looks AWESOME!! Really nice and really graceful! Ah, seeing all those pictures makes me really wish I could have gone to Neverland when it was still "Neverland"....the place must have been SO BEAUTIFUL!! Michael has loads of beautiful, amazing stuff!! I'm SO GLAD he gets to keep all that.

And can I just say I LOOOOOOVE the Bad tour outfit...the one he wore on the Another Part Of Video too...LOVE IT!! And the gold pants.....the close up pic of them CRACKED ME UP!!! Somone really has a sense of humor! :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I want all his jackets..costumes..and those pictures of him!!! HuuuuUuuUGE!!!!
I woud find the space for it.

I had heard she signed something for him, didn't know it was the Lara Croft replica.. Wow.. Man MJ gets all the good stuff. I am loving the portraits of him as royalty, well he is royalty but you know what I mean..lol..
I also love his black history books!! GO MJ..
LMAO@Shaun, so what was their reply to your request?
A) Hung up in your damn face..lol
B) Put you on hold and never came back to the phone
C) Told you they will ask MJ and see what he says...lmaoo

You never know, he might just do that. Thanks to the person who started this thread. I can't go to this exhibition so I appreciate being about to see it this way :)

I wish this exhibition would be in London for all the fans to see!!!!

i seen some of this when it came to Ireland but it seems they added more stuff to this exhibit. It would be a great idea to make a museum out of it :)

that collection of stuff is just unbelievable its amazing to see all the things that were in neverland. many i have recognised from phots like the pocorn machine and things.......its like ''hey thats the ET from the cinema and candy store'' and then its ''wow the statue of the kids from the front of the house'' so amazing to see them all. such a shame there not at neverland anymore.

imagine if Mj says ''put everything back to neverland coz im going HOME''

Thanks for the pics, but... ugh.. argh.. I get so sad when seeing this... ...

I'm so glad MJ managed to stop the auction. It'd be a great loss to see all this stuff go to private collectors and be never ever available to see for the general public. But on the other hand I'm also quite sad when I see all of this, because it's Michael's private life and IMO we should not be allowed to see all of these really PRIVATE memorabilia... things such as portraits or documents.

That'd be definitely great if they could move the exhibition to London for the summer.

awww the sega ride simulator...*sobs* wasn't working the last time i was at the ranch....nice to see all that stuff again. and dammit shaun, just be nice when u call and they'll figure something out UNLESS they're gonna help mj w/ the musuem idea. then the hanging posters will stay and be used for that

The poster that uploaded these pics also posted some great stories about her visit.

She said the auction house wasn't allowed to show his kids' things OR his 'real jewelry'.
lol.gif
As if the fifty million glittery belts & brooches & Ish weren't enough.
lol.gif
And the Julien's chick (Kathleen something; she looked exactly like Suze Orman) also said that what was on display was less than a third of his crap, and that there was only so much they could fit in there without having to use the other FLOOR of the department store.
rollin.gif
She said she was told Mike's been to see it several times, and keeps asking them to move things around. The black midget actor guy who played HOOTER in E.O. came to see it when Whoopi was there.
lol.gif
Eva Longoria was there one of the times & asked to try on one of his jackets & it wouldn't zip.
rollin.gif
A guest also tried to roll up one of the runner rugs and sneak it out of that side entrance and got caught.
lol.gif

WTF alert: She also said that they were in early talks to TAKE IT ALL BACK to the ranch and eventually open it up to the public like Graceland, charging an admission fee, and having potential visitors be shuttled in from a central point since the ranch is so remote. It would be like a tourguided thing. She said it was THEIR idea, but SHE thinks that MJ only went along with it to stop the auction and that he doesn't want to have anything to do with the ranch property anymore. They decided to work WITH him to avoid bad publicity, and once MJ realized that there was a demand for the stuff to be seen. He didn't know he could net such crazy profit off of keeping it displayed. The other alternative would be to purchase a similar building outright and keep it on permanent display in a larger city.

That's about all I got out of the woman.
lol.gif
Like i said, they were really nice, and she said that seeing it all in one place made her feel like even though it was a LOT of stuff, it was all happy things, so it wasn't a tragic collection.

Yeah, its a success. It was done REALLY well & its obvious the auction people did not skimp on the displays, the huge tapestries, the wall coverings, none of it. Fans are flying in from all over to see it, yeah, but even "Regular" people are paying $20 to get in & between $50 & $200 for catalogs full of the man's crap.
lol.gif
People are bringing their kids. Cage & I saw an adorable little girl with her father going in when we were leaving on Saturday. They have the Bucharest concert playing on a huge screen in the center of the place, and people were constantly standing in groups, or camping out on the carpet watching it the whole time. Some of the young kids, like between 4 and 10 were watching their parents rock out like
unsure.gif
WTF? Dad, are you okay?
lol.gif
There was this one older dude singing along with the freakin' concert "You wanna paaaartaaay...I ain't WOR-king!" and his kid was so mortified.
lol.gif
The security aid that Sunday was their busiest day yet, and that they had to open up the 2nd level parking. Yesterday I got there around 2:30PM and there was a decent amount of people, and it kept growing the later it got & people got off work.

any other celebs besides Whoopi and Eva?

Apparently LOTS.
lol.gif
That's one of the reasons they close it at 6.
lol.gif
Some of em want private viewings. Halle had one. As we were driving out yesterday at closing, there were a few Lincoln's in a traffic jam & 2 limo's parking, but I have no idea if that was auction traffic or Bev Hilton traffic.

That's outrageous the amount of things they have of his. Whether it's really 10% or not of all of his belongings I feel like all of it shouldn't just be sold off. The numerous costumes will ofcourse all go to museums or places where they'll be kept in tact but MJ really didn't get to keep anything it seems. I mean it seems a little odd he didn't try and get back personal portraits of himself made FOR HIM.

I also feel like with the closing of Neverland was the closing of alot of MJ's past. Look at all the things he amassed over the past 25 years and now "10%" of it's being auctioned off.

She also said that they were in early talks to TAKE IT ALL BACK to the ranch and eventually open it up to the public like Graceland, charging an admission fee, and having potential visitors be shuttled in from a central point since the ranch is so remote. It would be like a tourguided thing. She said it was THEIR idea, but SHE thinks that MJ only went along with it to stop the auction and that he doesn't want to have anything to do with the ranch property anymore. They decided to work WITH him to avoid bad publicity, and once MJ realized that there was a demand for the stuff to be seen. He didn't know he could net such crazy profit off of keeping it displayed. The other alternative would be to purchase a similar building outright and keep it on permanent display in a larger city.

That would be a tour worth seeing. That is a beautiful area to put a museum. I believe it's going to happen.... I wish.. lololol. Thanks!!! for sharing.

Back