Chris Tucker To Accept Michael Jackson Apollo Award June 14, 2010

Re: MJ inducted into Legends Hall of Fame

Congratulations Michael.
I wish you could be here to see this.

Question is, wonder who will turn up to accept this award for him? let it not be Joe or Jermaine or any ex-manager please! I so wish Katherine would be able to accept on her sons behalf.

Question is, wonder who will turn up to accept this award for him? let it not be Joe or Jermaine or any ex-manager please! I so wish Katherine would be able to accept on her sons behalf.

Hmmm not quite sure who will :scratch: . I think it would be nice if Katherine was there, I'm pretty positive some of Michael's family will show up there but not sure who..

There will be a live stream to this I hope.

That's nice, just should've happened earlier.

Fantastic!

Unfortunatly (understatement of my life) he isn't here to accept it himself.

Though this is important in putting his name where it belongs so that in decades and decades and decades to come people will know.

deleted..nvm.

:rollingpeace:

Last edited:
chris_tucker.jpg

(LR/WNWCPS/KD)

Actor CHRIS TUCKER will accept an award on behalf of late superstar MICHAEL JACKSON at the Apollo Theater's
annual benefit concert in New York on Monday night (14Jun10).

3664526683_2ae1e1a5f5.jpg

The late King of Pop and Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin will be named Apollo Legends at the gala on 14 June (10),
at the venue where Jackson launched his career with the Jackson 5 at the Apollo's Amateur Night in the late 1960s.

chris_tucker05.jpg

Organisers had initially planned to hand Jackson's trophy to the late star's family, but it has now been confirmed that
Rush Hour star Tucker will take the stage in their place to accept the prize, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.

11.jpg

Tucker was close friends with the late Thriller hitmaker and even appeared in his 2001 music video for You Rock My World.

The event, which will be hosted by Jamie Foxx, will also honor Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony for their charity work
and see performances from stars including British singer Estelle.

ctucker.jpg

The Source:
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/Tucker-to-accept-Jacksons-award_31212459

MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree::2cents:

Thanks for the info MJ TinkerBell!

Will this be televised?? Or perhaps streamed somewhere I would like to see this:)

Perfect!!!!

I would like to see this as well. On a side note, I don't really care for Jamie Foxx hosting this.

I am looking for the television stations that are playing this so we can view this event for Michael !! :scratch:
If anyone knows where to see this please let us know !!:angel:
:doh:It makes me sick to my stomach to know that Jamie Foxx is hosting this, apparently they didn't see the BET Awards last year.:swoon::bugeyed
I have lost all respect for Jamie after that Awards show !!:wub:

Oh well it's all for LOVE of Michael and no one else !!:wub::dont_mention_it:!
I totally Michael you guys..:angel:

MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree::clapping::angel:

I am so happy it's Chris Tucker to accept it. Finally the right man on the right place.
Hope we'll get the chance to see it.

I'm so happy to see Michael being honored. I'm glad they chose Chris to accept it on behalf of Michael. Good choice. :)
I wish we could see this, maybe it'll be streaming live on the internet?

My sentiments exactly. Thank god its Chris Tucker...imagine if it was Jermaine :mello:

OMG I love Chris, he was a true friend to Michael and stook by him and supported him when he needed it the most when everyone turned their backs so I thank you so much Chris.

Im glad that Chris Tucker is accepting for Michael. I still think that the family should stop what they are doing during the month of June and help honour Michael. I just dont see what they are doing that is so important. Ok everyone except Jermaine and Alejandra. both should work

I really, really, really love Chris. He is so awesome. And I think he was a true friend!

I am looking for the television stations that are playing this so we can view this event for Michael !! :scratch:
If anyone knows where to see this please let us know !!:angel:
:doh:It makes me sick to my stomach to know that Jamie Foxx is hosting this, apparently they didn't see the BET Awards last year.:swoon::bugeyed
I have lost all respect for Jamie after that Awards show !!:wub:

Oh well it's all for LOVE of Michael and no one else !!:wub::dont_mention_it:!
I totally Michael you guys..:angel:

MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree::clapping::angel:

what did jamie fox say?

Back