Chris Brown's new song 'Fine China' is Michael Jackson meeting racial conflict

I'm not a very big fan of Chris, but I liked this. He's a good dancer. I did think that some attempts to copy MJ were rather... unsuitable. Like the "aww's" and the "hooo's", the crotch grab and the leg kick. It's obvious that he was just imitating there because they don't suit him. :lol: With MJ, it feels natural, but it felt forced here. I did however enjoy the dance bits that didn't copy MJ to a t and I also liked that he made a little story of the video rather than a senseless succession of clips like most mainstream videos are nowadays.

All in all, it's great to see MJ's influence. Influence being the key word. It's one thing to be inspired by someone and another entirely to copy someone. :yes:

The sad thing is that he completely ripped of SWV's version of "Right Here" to make "She Ain't You".
I think he even used the exact instrumental,and fixed some elements on it.They sound too much alike.

As in terms of the whole "homage" thing,Chris actually does a good job with it,in my opinion.Usher does a great Michael as well.But in all honesty,the only person who should stop becoming a carbon copy of Michael is Justin Bieber.

^:lol: I so agree on the Justin Bieber.

Back