Chances of a High Quality Bad Tour on DVD?

The only BAD tour concert Ive seen was Yokohama... I wish I could see some else but its so hard to get those VHS tapes and DVDs.... It sucks..

So is this stating that the jackson brothers are greedy? Damn,I know I wouldn't have cared if my family made money off of those tapes if i was Michael because they all came in the business together,I just wondered why MJ hated his brothers so much?

Well, the Jacksons were doin the Victory Tour because they knew that Michael was about to be the biggest star in the world, so they decided to horde as much money as possible. They knew this was their last shot at being famous because Michael was leaving, so they tried to strike deals everywhere that screwed over the general public and gave them lots and lots of money. That's why Michael disagreed to most of the stuff. He wanted everyone to come and see the show and have a chance. The brothers wanted tickets to be bought in sets of 4 costing $120 with no guarantee of even getting to see a show.

It's a long story, but check out "The Magic and the Madness", it's all in there. Very interesting.

Why won't they release it?! I love the way Dirty Diana sounds live (I've heard it on youtube) We have to do something we need all things related to Michael!

Back