Captain EO may return to Disneyland!

Just two more weeks til we get official confirmation! Thank goodness I decided to get an annual pass this year! I'll be visiting the Captain every week! :dancin:

I hope they will bring it back to Eurodisney too ! ! ! ! ! A few years ago I said I will not go to Eurodisney the following 10 years because I have seen the park now 3 times I think. BUT, IF EO will be back I surely will go one more time ! ! !

What's actually the best available quality that was released? From what I could find I could only find VHS releases. No DVD's or even LaserDiscs or VCD's ?

What's actually the best available quality that was released? From what I could find I could only find VHS releases. No DVD's or even LaserDiscs or VCD's ?

As far as I know, it was never released to the public on any format. It was only shown in 3D in the actual theme parks - Disneyland and Disney World.

Here's a link to the Anaheim Disneyland Examiner, which is actually calling it "official" now: http://www.examiner.com/x-9209-Anaheim-Disneyland-Examiner~y2009m8d29-Its-Official-Michael-Jackson--Caption-EO-RETURNING-to-Disneyland-in-2010

It doesn't state where they're getting this info from, so I'm still gonna hold my excitement for the Expo announcement, which supposedly will be Saturday, Sept. 12th.

As far as I know, it was never released to the public on any format. It was only shown in 3D in the actual theme parks - Disneyland and Disney World.

Here's a link to the Anaheim Disneyland Examiner, which is actually calling it "official" now: http://www.examiner.com/x-9209-Anaheim-Disneyland-Examiner~y2009m8d29-Its-Official-Michael-Jackson--Caption-EO-RETURNING-to-Disneyland-in-2010

It doesn't state where they're getting this info from, so I'm still gonna hold my excitement for the Expo announcement, which supposedly will be Saturday, Sept. 12th.

alskdfjsalfk YESSSSS!!!!!

That is fantastic news! I remember seeing Captain Eo at Disneyland as a little girl. I was very excited because I liked 3D and stuff like that. I loved it and was like in love with Michael, LOL!

By bringing back Captain Eo, I think it will capture a whole new generation of fans and be so good for Michael. Also, makes a positive statement about Michael Jackson because Captain Eo has great music, great dancing. . . great acting?!?! LOL!

Re: Captain EO WILL return to Disneyland!

http://www.michaeljackson.com/ar/node/200089

CAPTAIN EO TO RETURN TO DISNEYLAND IN JANUARY 2010. OFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENT WILL BE MADE 9/10
Captain EO has now received the green light to return to Tomorrowland, but the timing was too tight to make it by HalloweenTime. Hooter and the gang will now land at Disneyland this January to boost winter attendance, with the official announcement coming from Jay Rasulo at the D23 Expo.

Renewed popularity and a Return to Disneyland Park in January 2010

Since the death of Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009, the short movie has regained popularity on the internet on such sites as Twitter and Facebook, as well as MTV.com's movie blog. Many fans have suggested that The Walt Disney Company should bring the Tomorrowland attraction back to Disneyland Park. According to MiceAge, It has been confirmed that Captain EO will return to its original home in Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park in California beginning January, 2010 . So far, Disneyland Park in California is the only park that will host the film.

OMG!!!!!

I'm sooo excited. I really need to start saving my pennies so I can go to Disneyland!!!

Back