Can You Moonwalk?

Can You Moonwalk?

• Yes

Votes: 63 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 43.8%

• Total voters
Erm... kinda LOL. I'll never be as good as Michael but I can do it.

I sure can! haha. I tend to annoy my friends when we're walking down the street, and i turn round and start moonwalking alongside them, but keep talking like everything is normal, lol.

I sure can! haha. I tend to annoy my friends when we're walking down the street, and i turn round and start moonwalking alongside them, but keep talking like everything is normal, lol.

Haha, that is AWESOME.

Yes, I can moonwalk, but I'm nowhere near as good as Michael. My brother showed me when I was 5 or so... we used to try and imitate MJ a lot.

RockWithYou28 said:
You're right! I'm surprised there are more people in the poll that know how to than not...I'm jealous :cheeky: No matter how I try I just cannot seem to get it down pat!
Haha me either. Hey your siggy looks familiar.. :cheeky:

Nope!:(
I wish i could!
I normally hate dancing in front of people, but in PE were doing Thriller, and eryone cant believe, me, the shyish girl, is madley dancing like Mike!
He He, but i like to just do the Dangerous dance and everyone just thinks im crazy doing those moves! lol

I can't moonwalk - have such admiration for those that do though! If there are any tall, goodlooking men out there who can moonwalk, let's take this to PM! :lol:

Nope!:(
I wish i could!
I normally hate dancing in front of people, but in PE were doing Thriller, and eryone cant believe, me, the shyish girl, is madley dancing like Mike!
He He, but i like to just do the Dangerous dance and everyone just thinks im crazy doing those moves! lol

Me too! Love that dance :punk:

Haha, that sounds so cool! :lol:

Back