Can You Moonwalk?

Can You Moonwalk?

• Yes

Votes: 63 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 43.8%

• Total voters
I definitely can! I remember I first done it when I was like 4 or 5 while watchin' MJ Moonwalker Movie. I was tryin' to do it in the kitchen and when I finally got it. I was like Grandma I did it, I did it!!!! I was so FREAKING HAPPY and know how to do the Smooth Criminal routine and etc. Thats why I choose my username Moonwalkman lol.

Haha my memories are quite the same.
Man, you could wear out 1 pair of socks really fast by just sliding around everywhere you went :lol:

What's even more funny is that when I was a kid I kept trying to do the anti-gravitation lean, I seriously thought it was possible to do it :hysterical: - I know I can't be the only one that just ended up falling into the floor :hysterical:

But what hurt most was learning how to spin 4-5 times... most often I just spun right into the drawers... that shit hurts really, really, bad :p

Last edited:
I look stupid doing this, because I have never tried practicing. I only know how to move my legs, but my Moonwalk is not smooth at all. :D
I'm not into dancing on the whole, I better prefer singing.

Man, you could wear out 1 pair of socks really fast by just sliding around everywhere you went :lol:

What's even more funny is that when I was a kid I kept trying to do the anti-gravitation lean, I seriously thought it was possible to do it :hysterical: - I know I can't be the only one that just ended up falling into the floor :hysterical:

But what hurt most was learning how to spin 4-5 times... most often I just spun right into the drawers... that shit hurts really, really, bad :p
That was cute. :D

lol, I still slide around with my socks :hysterical: and about the anit-gravitation lean, I use to do the same back then!!!:hysterical:

The spinin' I Aced it and still can!! Once I saw the part of Blame On The Boogie on Moonwalker where it shows MJ Smooth Criminal Shoes spinnin' slower I figured it out. Man I wish I can go back. Those was the pressish times back then.:yes:

hell yeah!

It does seem to be one of those things that is very hard to teach, you either 'get' the way it feels or you don't. So many people just go backwards on their toes - NOOOOOOOO!!!

Yes i can do it in socks but not with shoes on! :mad: gonna keep practicing though! :p

Yeah, I "can" moonwalk...but very BADLY. :lol: You guys should have seen when my dad "moonwalked" though. :lmao: :lmao: I was in the living room, sitting on the couch, one day as a teenager and my dad walked in the room and started busting MJ moves all of the sudden and then "moonwalked". But he pretty much just tip toed backwards and it was the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen and I was instantly CRYING with laughter (literally!)! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Ah, it was SO FUNNY, I died laughing!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Of course I can, my little brother has a problem with me doing it, either he's jealous of me or he's just being such a jack@$$ towards me, I don't care, he knows I can moonwalk as much as I want, when I want and how I want.

No I definitely can't moonwalk, lol. I don't know how to start so I just stand there looking stupid not knowing how I should do it and then when I try to move I'm just walking backwards :lol:

Hopeless case.

Hell to the yeah. It's an easy move to learn... but I don't look very professional when I do it, lol.

No problem moonwalking, you just need smooooth surface :)

Yeah, I can
every day I'm on the walk with my dog I'm moonwalkin through whole estate :D
I know how it must look like (especially coz it's hard to MW on non-slippery base) ... but who cares :D

Back