Can You Moonwalk?

• Yes

Votes: 63 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 43.8%

• Total voters
damn I cant do it :banghead
I'v been bugging my bro to teach me but he always seems to be busy
I try to do it my self but I end up falling on my face (don't even ask :glare: )

I can moonwalk....
when I'm wearing my knee high socks and on my hardwood floors. :p

BAHAHAH....uuummmmm......NNNOOOO....:lmao:......I have been trying to moonwalk for like......30 years...still....fail...:D

yes, but badly. I learned it over 20 years ago. I tried it again last month... and I can still do it... sort of :D

now those robot moves I can do very well.

i can but it is not as good as michael;s and its a bit sloppy lol

Let's just Half yes and half no. Yes I can do it if I am in the right spot and No if I am in the wrong spot.

Unfortunately... no! T_T

For some reason, I can't make my back straight when I try to do it. I have to look down on my feet...

ok.. lets talk about about embarrassment! my 8 year old nephew just showed me that he can moonwalk.... smh.. guess ill just continue walking backwards :-/

ok.. lets talk about about embarrassment! my 8 year old nephew just showed me that he can moonwalk.... smh.. guess ill just continue walking backwards :-/

:lol: I shouldn't be laughing because I can't do it either. I think the both of us should check out those videos at the beginning. :cheeky:

Yes i can do the moonwalk lol Funny because right now im teaching a friend of mine from work (he's a b boy) how to do it. It cracks me up when he does it cause he's starting to get it little by little but then i go and do the 'Billie Jean' routine (moonwalk+multiple spins+toes stand pose) and he just looks at me and says, "I hate you...." lol

no, im trying to but it doesn't look good :p
is there any tutorial about the robot moves? any tips????????????

I voted yes, even though it doesn't look quite as smooth as it did a good couple of years ago :lol:

I definitely can! I remember I first done it when I was like 4 or 5 while watchin' MJ Moonwalker Movie. I was tryin' to do it in the kitchen and when I finally got it. I was like Grandma I did it, I did it!!!! I was so FREAKING HAPPY and know how to do the Smooth Criminal routine and etc. Thats why I choose my username Moonwalkman lol. Ok now I'm in tears!!:boohoo

I definitely can! I remember I first done it when I was like 4 or 5 while watchin' MJ Moonwalker Movie. I was tryin' to do it in the kitchen and when I finally got it. I was like Grandma I did it, I did it!!!! I was so FREAKING HAPPY and know how to do the Smooth Criminal routine and etc. Thats why I choose my username Moonwalkman lol. Ok now I'm in tears!!:boohoo

awww :hug:

I started practising moonwalk back in the spring and I'd say I do it pretty fine currently. I hate my shoes because those don't help to do it but I can do it with my socks and with good enough floor.

Saw one very tiny dude doing moonwalk at Friday evening. Wow, he's amazing. I got surprised that he's as old as me, I've always thought he's like 10 or so. But he did moonwalk and few else MJ moves pretty well.

yeah but not very well.

We had our Christmas party for work a few years back as a Karaoke party. I of course picked Billie Jean and drunk as I was, kicked off my shoes and proceeded to moonwalk in the part where MJ would. It got a huge applause but yeah, I don't do it well. Maybe I think I do when drunk! lmao!

Back