Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

1 ticket for sale

September 29th, 2009 Section A2 Row E - $535.00 - It's what was paid on Viagogo.com u can pm me, my friend is selling it. - 3 of us are going... but 1 ticket has to be sold, as he had to buy 4 to get the deal.

Last edited:
hey Guys

This is not definate yet, but I am unable at the moment to find someone to come to opening night with me.
Is there anyone thats been looking for a single opening night ticket? I would be looking for someone fun with loads of energy and that would enjoy coming along to the mjjc meet before the show and then scream sing and dance with me throughout the night....also a spot of celeb spotting before :)
.........ummm just realised this is sounding like a small dating advert haha!! x

Anyone have a spare ticket for July 22 and 24??

Any where in Floor: A1,A2 and A3
or 102 and 112

At Face Value please :angel:
MAX 2 Time ^

PM ME..

If you can help a follow MJ:cheeky:
Fan out:yes: and making a friend for life :hug:

Hey :) Anybody interesting in BUYING:

OPENING NIGHT, Block 111, Row E, GREAT VIEW, REASONABLE ASKING PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a spare ticket, so you'll be next to me :) PM Me if you're interested! (or contact me on MSN: thisisthrillernight@hotmail.co.uk)

love, mjrules

Last edited:
I have two tickets for September 1st. Thriller Package Block A2 Row F. PM if interested

Edena, I can't send you a message through private, it won't let me. You need to change your settings... but yes, the ticket is still for sale. I hope you get this message here....

Still selling a ticket for January 18th block 415 row L. Also might be selling February 18th block 417 row L. If anyone's interested please PM me! :D
Both selling for face value.

Still selling my tickets, £110 per ticket. PM me please if interested.

AUGUST 26 BK420 ROW M
SEPTEMBER 29 BK417 ROW E

Last edited:
Want to trade 2 tickets for 29th september (last night of 2009) for the 13th july (opening night) or any other july date. I have block 118 row p seats 12-13 (which is actually in what looks like block 101 as told by o2 arena rep). Anyone??

Still neeeded... anyoneeee helpp????? :)

I'm still selling 4 tickets seated together for the July 24th, BK 110, Row B.

PM me please if you are interested. :)

I can no longer attend JULY 30 concert so I have to sell my ticket
LOWER BLOCK 107.
I have no price, make me an offer please.
PM if interested

Still looking for two good A2 block tickets for opening night. Would be really great if someone could help out. Please PM me.

Please take me off the list, I found tickets for July 16th!!!!!! and I went ahead and got a refund for the March 3, 2010 show. Thanks.

I am selling 2 tickets for july 26 in section C. because i can go only in august.
pm me if you are interested and we discuss the details.

hello, i know somebody who wants to sell VIP Tickets for the opening concert:

VIP Thriler Hospitality Tickets for the opening concert on 13 july 2009.

1x Ticket is in block A2 and Row F. This is the sixt row from the stage away! cost: $2000
2x Tickets in block A2 and Row M. cost: $4000

With a VIP Ticket you get:

* Champagne on arrival
* Pre-show party in private facility
* DJ and entertainment
* Red carpet VIP check-in and fast-track entry
* Goody bag
* Souvenir tour laminate
* After-show party
* Parking/Thames Clipper ticket

if somebody interested, please send me an PN. i will forward the contact.

For sale 2 tickets (Please note these are in the special needs section, This ticket enable 1 carer to go for free) any questions please ask. Tickets purchased from ticketmaster confirmation available.

MICHAEL JACKSON
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:30 PM

Section Row Seat (start) Seat (End) Tickets
BK 103 103 Z 98 99

Selling at face value.

Am selling the following tickets:

July 13, opening show x 2 tickets - block 107: £ 250 for each, in front the stage

august 12 - block 408: £ 150

august 17 - block 107, in front the stage: £ 180

Back