Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: How many concerts will you attend?

Searching:

User .......................... Date ....... Quantity ...... Block

MJsSpecialFan ............. 12.07 ............ 1
MJsSpecialFan ............. 14.07 ............ 1
MJsSpecialFan ............. 16.07 ............ 1
Good Floor or Lower Tier [/quote]

Please! Take me off from the Searching list for,
following dates.

July 16
July 12..............Now March 3rd
July 14.............Now March 6

Have tickets for those dates now:cheers:

Thank You:cheeky:

Last edited:
Someone I know is looking for a ticket for opening night. Let me know if you've got one spare that you want to sell.

Hi guys, I sell a ticket for first date (july 13) on block 107, if someone is interested contact me.

Selling 2 tickets for Feb 24th at face value.

Wish people wouldnt agree to buy tickets and then back out, then ask to buy them again, then back out again -_-

I am selling 2 tickets for july 26 in section C. because i can go only in august.
pm me if you are interested and we discuss the details.

I have two tickets for January 29 to offer.
Floorseating B1 row A (I've order 4 tickets but two friends don't want to come along anymore) seat 11-14.

Hi guys,
I am selling 2 tickets seated together for the Opening Night on eBay.

Bid Here if you want: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190312911823

Please only bid if you definitely want to go as my last Winner pulled out due to other commitments :( I will be listing another 2 after this one as selling all 4 together became difficult and so many people asked for just the 2.

anyone got any A blocks for 16th july? or is thinking of buying 2 and selling one on? dito 24th august

*edit im wanting to buy for the 16th. for some reason ppl think im selling*

Last edited:
Hi,

Could you put me on the list for 4 Tickets, opening night, 13 July, Block 418 Row A. Trade only.

I'm looking for tickets, preferably in September

Hi I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for the 13th July anywhere seated on lower tier or floor area. any price but not too expensive.

Back