Britain's got talent 2009

I actually really liked diversity
They're a group of brothers and friends, seeing them together just gives you a good feeling just like the J5 because they got this special relationship, they're not just 'businesspartners', if you know what I mean ;)
The big ones always supporting the little ones, just great!

They did a little piece of smooth criminal in their semi-final performance
and they also do I want you back here at 2:52 and then they do smooth criminal at 3:50 :

Thats Dangerous not SC. :yes:

Wow that went to Lakeside too. :lol: I saw them dance in my town as well. :punk:

what does everyone here think of Shaheen Jafargholi?

Personally I think he's really good but after reading what he's done as in work and experience wise I find it kind of unfair that he's in the competition.

I mean he was part of the Thriller Live stage production in 2007/2008, hes been in Joseph, in Torchwood and a few others, would you really class him as "amateur"?

Just saw that little 10 year old, it was quite embarrassing to watch. Not keen on her singing to be honest.

Either Aidan or Diversity to win it.

That poor Holly :( I like her,but I don't think she can cope tonight bcause she is soooo young

Vote Flawless...smooth criminal....wanna be startin somethin....billie jean and james brown. Definitely ticked my box.

And the winner is:

Dance troupe Diversity

article-1189747-052671FF000005DC-147_468x260.jpg

article-1189747-052647E0000005DC-268_468x286.jpg

Susan Boyle is second

article-1189747-05264203000005DC-273_468x438.jpg

article-1189747-052641ED000005DC-404_468x386.jpg

Third is Saxophonist Julian Smith:

article-1189747-05264B3B000005DC-721_468x434.jpg

article-1189747-05264C62000005DC-411_468x286.jpg

Diversity were miles better than Flawless :yes:

Still gotta give props to Flawless, they tried their BEST.

I can't wait for the Tour :)

Last edited:
Absolutely right winner(s) this year!

And in 5 years or so that little girl will shred the world.

I'm so glad diversity won. Although Flawless were my favourite.

Susan Boyle was so overrated.

I just watched that Flawless and I'm not particularly impressed. Most of their moves were out of sync. You can have a group of 20 fantastic individual dancers, but if they aren't dancing in sync with one another, it looks a bit like a mess.

Don't get me wrong, it's okay and all, but it reminds me a lot of groups I see on Showtime At The Apollo... many great dance groups who would be served well by having their dance moves in sync.

That's what I love about MJ's choreography on his videos... everyone dancing in sync is what makes things so flawless.

Flawless were amazing. They blew me away. It was all so unexpected!
I thought they would stick to their original act from the semi's but they totally topped it off by doing the MJ stuff. :/

I'm so dissapointed that Greg didn't qualify, he was my favorite, what a voice, the performance was kinda weird though. But congrats too Diversity, they were better than Flawless, but Flawless were really good as well.

Flawless are technically better, but Diversity had a good set.

Is anyone going to the Tour?

Lorraine and I will see them at Hammersmith Apollo at the end of the month. :punk:

Diversity deserved a place in the top three, so glad they won!! Don't think Susan should have been up there though personally.

Any idea whether Susan Boyle will be performing on the live tour though?

^ I very much doubt it since she has been sectioned at the Priory and the tour starts like this month?

I wasn't bothered bout seeing her anyways. :lol:

My faves were Diversity, Flawless, Julian, Aidan and Saheen. :yes:

Back