Britain's got talent 2009

Shaheen performed Who's Lovin You by MJ and was a complete hit. So was Dominic Smith from the first series. Both of these performed in Thriller Live the musical. How can many of these singers on the show claim to be amateur singers when they are performing in such amazing shows which does require alot of professional talent?

he was amazing, thats what the show is about, having talent, and shaheen has talent.

LOL, I was laughing so hard at that old guy who was "dancing" to TDCAU. What in the world was that?!?!? :wtf2 And Darth Jackson -> hilarious! The show should be called "Britain's got MJ-talent".

LOL, I was laughing so hard at that old guy who was "dancing" to TDCAU. What in the world was that?!?!? :wtf2 And Darth Jackson -> hilarious! The show should be called "Britain's got MJ-talent".

A load of my friends watch that old dude dance with sway before we went out clubbing - sad to say but we couldnt stop doing that dance all night - and shamefully after a few beers we done it again last week heheh!!

A load of my friends watch that old dude dance with sway before we went out clubbing - sad to say but we couldnt stop doing that dance all night - and shamefully after a few beers we done it again last week heheh!!

lol, I'm sure you got loads of positive attention with that..!
I think if Michael performs tdcau at 02 I just might have to sway a little... Are you with me on this?? :D

Imagine if the whole audience did that, Mike would be like, wtf? :scratch::rofl:

Just watching it now...another dance act performing to They Dont Care About Us, seems to be popular this year.

The little 10 year old singing Alicia Keys was very good, shes definately getting to the final stages.

^^^^^ i saw it tonight the dance act were good and They Don't Care About Us does seem popular!

and the Young girl who sang No One by Alicia Keys, was Brilliant, and she was sooo so so so CUTE!!! you just want to gobble her up! so adorable! and really talented!! :)

The 11 year old dancer just stole the show though, amazing moves for such a young kid.

So who is watching it tonight for the start of the semi-finals on Sunday

I can't believe that the Little Drummer boy didn't get through :(

Diversity are amazing! :D

Had a Smooth Criminal segment in their routine, was soo good :D

He didn't even dance, lol, he just did random flapping things with his arms!!! I love Diversity!!!! :)

I actually really liked diversity
They're a group of brothers and friends, seeing them together just gives you a good feeling just like the J5 because they got this special relationship, they're not just 'businesspartners', if you know what I mean ;)
The big ones always supporting the little ones, just great!

They did a little piece of smooth criminal in their semi-final performance
and they also do I want you back here at 2:52 and then they do smooth criminal at 3:50 :

Back