Britain's got talent 2009

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
I just watched an advert for Britain's got talent and it made me think whether or not anyone will be doing a michael jackson act:unsure:It starts Saturday at 7:45, just to let you know:yes:

does anyone know if there is a post on youtube showing the interview?

there is alwasys someone doing MJ i have to laught with a guy comes on and thinks he is great at doing Mj but when he starts to dance he is really bad :D

There proabbly will be an MJ related act there always is lol. I'm kind of tired of all these Britain's Got Talent programs and X Factor because they tend to get people who they think they can control and don't give the winners creative freedom. Don't get me wrong there are some talented people who have appeared on those programs with great voices but they don't seem to get them to work on different areas and hone their skills so that they are unique and stand out from the crowd.

Can't wait for this Series.

I hear there'll be people on the show that we'll recognise from the fan community (again) :)

This old guy just 'swayed' to MJ's song 'They don't care about us' thats all they did... Sway.. lol it was.. cool?
And when it shows the people waiting to go on it showed this guy in a rubbish Thriller costume.. you know that red plasticy one.. and he had a green (painted) face.. didn't get to see it though.

It shows how amazing and popular Michael is.. I mean he is the only act that someone does EVERY year!

LOL I don't mind - its cool! I like listening to him :)

Everytime one of his songs comes on my family looks at me... its very funny!!

britains got talent is so awesome this year! the old guy dancing to mj...hilarious! and the family singing mj was awesome!

not so sure about the lady who was just on....oh dear!

Heal The World on Britains Got More Talent now :D

Definitely something up for it all to be played.

OH MY GOD!

Was tonight's the first one? It was awesome :) That little Elliott guy from that family was AWESOME, he had a fantastic voice.

And I loved that old guy dancing to TDCAU, I loved it when Dec danced up to him and dragged him off :lol:

Yeaaaaah!!

There was an old man dancing to TDCAU.
The cute family on there were singing to I'll Be There.
And they also played Thriller.

Wohoo! :D I can't remember if they played anything else!!

Yeaaaaah!!

There was an old man dancing to TDCAU.
The cute family on there were singing to I'll Be There.
And they also played Thriller.

Wohoo! :D I can't remember if they played anything else!!

Hmm I can't remember either I think that was it! I was grinning all the way through lol!
And on that swaying man when Dec came and got him off me and my sister were madly swaying.... because thats what we do when we get hyper lol!! :punk:

OMG

That Good Evans family who sang I'll be there was just THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!

And that old guy who was called Andy dancing to TDRCAU was toooo funny man.

Ant and Dec seemed to know the lyrics to that song too :laugh:

The audience were all up on their feet because it was an MJ song. :)

OH MY GOD!

Was tonight's the first one? It was awesome :) That little Elliott guy from that family was AWESOME, he had a fantastic voice.

And I loved that old guy dancing to TDCAU, I loved it when Dec danced up to him and dragged him off :lol:

i saw it all i cant wait for more next week!

There were so many references to MJ throughout the show lol. It just shows how huge he is and how big a part of pop culture he is.

Back