Breaking news: The official michael jackson opus video!

Anyways, if anyone in the US wants to buy it and hasn't yet, I got a $50 off coupon when I went to see TII. Anyone interested? I can mail it out to you!
I've gone to see the movie twice and wasn't offered a coupon at either theater. :angry:

Actually. . .looking at it right now. All you have to do is enter the code: CINEMA at www.michaeljacksonopus.com and you will get $50 off. On my flyer it says that the Opus is $249 before 11/30/2009. So you can get it for $199 if you use the code!!! YAY! You can also email them at orders@michaeljacksonopus.com and quote CINEMA.
How 'bout if you've already paid for it?

And you know what? I paid $28 for shipping and now find out it's going to be in STORES??? :doh:

This is seriously messed up!

The music is stunning! Reminds me of Lesiem but I'm not sure.

*Billie Jean* your siggy is beautiful.

THIS BOOK WEIGHTS 26 POUNDS (12 KILOS)???!!! How big IS this book??? OMFH this is going to be the biggest and most exklusive thing I own thats related to Michael. And I thought my CD collection was epic. This is something else...

i was thinking, the opus should come with the Billie Jean shirt, but in one size only, which would be MJs size. So like a replica along with the gloves. that'll be interesting

400 pages, each page measuring 13 x 18 inches. Leather bound and presented in a clamshell case. :cheeky:
I ordered mine already a while ago. :wub:

Good lord.. Im gonna faint when I buy this.. I cant purchase it from online.. How am I gonna carry this home when(if) I buy it from the store? :lol: 12 KILOS.... Dear god... :wild::bugeyed:rofl:

Holy shit @ 12KG, that is like 1/6 of what I weight :lol:

This is probably not a book one reads on the train, on a buss, or while sitting on the toilet :p

I can't make up my mind if I should order it or not, but I have a feeling I will regret it later on if I don't.
I can call it a "Christmas gift to myself" or something :smilerolleyes:

i have dec 7th on my calendar in big red letters and its a monday which is my day off work so i shall be waiting at the door for my postman.....
:im_so_happy:

i hope it comes by courier... cuz i will be mildly annoyed if there is a postal strike and i don't get it til january lol

i was thinking, the opus should come with the Billie Jean shirt, but in one size only, which would be MJs size. So like a replica along with the gloves. that'll be interesting
But these gloves have nothing to do with Michael's glove...

i have dec 7th on my calendar in big red letters and its a monday which is my day off work so i shall be waiting at the door for my postman.....
They're being shipped on the 7th. Not being delivered on the 7th...

don't they ship it out on dec 7? and i think they mentioned everyone getting it by 25th. I hope it doesn't take that long to ship.

From the FAQ section of the site:

• 3. When will my Official Michael Jackson Opus be delivered?

We will be dispatching the Official Michael Jackson Opus from 7th December, with customers pre-ordered by September 30 2009 receiving their Opus by Christmas. Due to overwhelming demand, it may not be possible to fulfil orders taken after this date until the New Year.

Back