BREAKING NEWS: Janet Jackson's Secret Son Omar Bhatti on the cover of National Enquirer

If Omar was a Jackson he wouldn't deny it, he would admit it and milk that free publicity as much as possible.

exactly. But he is already getting this free publicity without denying or owning up to it.

Yeah the free publicity he get's for being part of the "kings blood"...sad that even a little kid that Michael tended to, uses him for finacial gain just as well.

It also doesn't help that when Paris tweets him she refers to him as "big bro".

What really does Omar do? I know he used to dance like Michael when he was little, but as an adult, what does he do?

i heard once that he was putting out an album or something. And as for him being "the kings blood" he aint. so her calling him her big bro doesnt mean jack to me. Friends that live with you for so long are going to love you like fam. trust me i know i had a few friends that i loved like sisters but that all ended badly.

What's worse are the people who will believe this..........

Yeah the free publicity he get's for being part of the "kings blood"...sad that even a little kid that Michael tended to, uses him for finacial gain just as well.

It also doesn't help that when Paris tweets him she refers to him as "big bro".

He already denied the rumours in 2009, what more do you want?

Can someone post the tweet where Paris says she isn't related to him? Cause I can't find it. I saw that she denied Mark Lester as her dad cause some fool kept messin with her with that! But, I couldn't find the Obee denial. Twitter moves to damn fasts for me! lol Thx

Here :)" smilieid="554" class="inlineimg"> Pia Bhatti

Michael-and-Pia-omer-bhatti-8852132-491-580.jpg

I read they (Omar's parents" would literally dress their kid like MJ & go to MJ's hotels and make the kids dance for MJ. That's how MJ came to adopt the family.

Just another type of leeching, imho

I don't like bringing Paris into this but someone asked her

@KoolKid114
KoolKid11 @pariisjaxn Omer might be like a brother but not real brother right?

and Paris replied

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
@ @KoolKid114 nope. brother fsho

Etterlene is officially crazy, I have a friend on FB and she's comparing one of her grandsons to Omer:
Etterlene Debarge would u thank they could be cousins
13 hours ago · Like · 2 people

313469_10150208397017395_614932394_6511722_2846561_n.jpg

313469_10150208397027395_614932394_6511723_2652755_n.jpg

LOL money must really be tight on her to be grabbing at Omer of all people

KingMikeJ;3469212 said:
I don't like bringing Paris into this but someone asked her

@KoolKid114
KoolKid11 @pariisjaxn Omer might be like a brother but not real brother right?

and Paris replied

pariisjaxn Paris Jackson
@ @KoolKid114 nope. brother fsho

pariisjaxnfansx suzanlever
@pariisjaxn why do u call omer ur 'bro'??? :/ weirdo
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@pariisjaxnfansx im not a weirdo haha hes my brother.. bro? brother? still no? yeah nvm
2 hours ago

She calls omer her 'bro' @pariisjaxn hahaahahaha weirdo
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@pariisjaxnfansx u dont call ur siblings sis & bro? ok no problem, thats my thing, i guess
2 hours ago

Meabh_Kennedy Méabh Kennedy
@pariisjaxn like your real bro?? coz there was rumours...
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@Meabh_Kennedy rumors r started by parasites that thrive on other ppl's unhappiness... like haters
2 hours ago

@pariisjaxn ya, I'm not stupid I know what 'bro' stands for. Why do u call him ur bro? He aint even related 2 u? Hahahahahaha
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@pariisjaxnfansx do REALLY have 2 b related 2 b family in ur mind? whatever idk u, have a good afternoon
2 hours ago

@pariisjaxn and yeah yu du, but that's just mee I guess alallalalalalalalala llala...
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@pariisjaxnfansx yea it is just u. i have so many brothers and sisters! i.e. @shakghacha @MichaelaBlanks @EmmaMarciano ect

2 hours ago

She also said she wasn't related to him on her formspring, but she shut that down a while back

This rumour could've been shut down along time ago, but when you have Joe Jackson saying on t.v. that Omer is Michael's son then what do we expect? just feeds the sensationalism. So who's right, Joe or the N.E.? LOL

This is the article. A friend of mine just sent it to me......in bits and pieces. lol

scan0009.jpg

janet2.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0011.jpg

GREAt glad the mystery and rumour is finally solved.
Omer is the son of Janet Jackson and James Debarge :hysterical:

Granma wants a dna test, OK. Well is he your grandson or not grandma. You should have found this out before you went to a paper, but I guess you needed some money.

she should have found this out when Janet and this James dude had the baby(if she had a baby). yesh why do people wait so long? makes this so much more idiotic.

Maybe she wants to bond with her long lost grandson. Another question is why not ask your son if he had a son grandma.

because this gets her money. If shes broke what better way then to claim something stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: give granny a break lets not forget she is old and her children havn't had a hit sense??? ok u get the point

^^Oh No!!! Not another granny who is not getting money from her children and has to go to the media with a story. Guys we have to make a fund to help grannies. This is getting out of control.

Seriously, If both Janet and James are denying that they are the parents of Omer, then James's mother needs to let this go. To me, this is just an attempt to restart that tired and worn out "Janet's baby" rumor that's been going on for years and years. Enough is enough. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:
That tabloid is a joke. I hope Janet sues National Enquire too, better yet I hope it's dead like News Of The World died.

Back