BREAKING NEWS: Janet Jackson's Secret Son Omar Bhatti on the cover of National Enquirer

I am sorry but I really burst out laughing. HA HA HA HA HA
So after all these years MJ is a nice uncle and brother to raise Janet's secret son at neverland?????
hahaha Good lord........................
This is so ridiculous.

Well, I don't even know what else to say other than LOL!! What kind of idiot wrote that? and whose supposed to believe it, a minute ago he was MJ's now he's Janet's.... Or does they mean that they are both his parents.... What idiots!

NE is still around...? lol

Well, as much as some complain that Omer keeps the rumor goin, so do many of the Jacksons too. Who either can't answer the question straight, not answer at all when asked or like Paris who keep sayin on twitter time and time again that he is her brother as in her sibling over and over again. And she serious too!

those 2 people above are his parents. Michael and Janet are NOT related to him. You are adding fuel to this forest fire of a lie Bluetopaz just as much as they are. Friends can also be loved like family. In a way Omar IS their brother because he has been around for so long. since each of them were born. People need to see this. Rumors run their course this one has ran a marathon. Its time it ended.

NE is still around...? lol

Well, as much as some complain that Omer keeps the rumor goin, so do many of the Jacksons too. Who either can't answer the question straight, not answer at all when asked or like Paris who keep sayin on twitter time and time again that he is her brother as in her sibling over and over again. And she serious too!
few days ago she stated she was not related to him, but was calling him bro like she calls many of her friends. she said she doesnt have to be related to people to call them bro's or sis's. also paris is the least one to be blamed she's just a 13 year old naive kid fronting on twitter.

but she (paris) has a point. You dont need to be related to call someone you have known all your life your brother.

Excuse u but, I ain't adding nothing to a lie that others keep on talking about. Nor was i blaming Paris either. She obviously wants him to be her brother regurdless of blood, and she will fight others for it was my point! So others need to let it go. She has a right to do as she pleases no need to call her naive! If someone was their since my birth helpin care for me I be callin that person my bro or sis too. And yes, that will cause rumors which was my point aswell and the Jacksons know it too.

Last edited:
the child is 13 for heavens sake!! WHat do you consider her?! A grown mature adult?! Any 12/3 year old kid is naive! I'm not calling her naive because of whatever she calls Omar Bhatti but because of her age, it's obvious that the child is totally clueless about so many things that it's painful. Paris made it clear on Twitter, why she was calling him that. and yes she has every right to call him whatever she wants, when did I ever say she hasnt?! I wasnt the one going after her because of what she was calling him. but whatever topez

Whatever some of u's go over board with everything! lol I was talkin about one thing. Not other things like her allegedly being clueless about what's goin on around her or her age. SMH

End of story peace out! lol

Last edited:
I dont think Paris is as clueless as we think. I think she does know a thing or three about whats happening and what happened. give this "Child" some credit. Shes had to grow up pretty damn fast in the last few years. And michael himself called her the "Protector" so its not like shes in the dark about a lot.

WHAT? :wtf:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif
OMG! NE has a lot of creativity to invent stories. :lol: :sigh:

oh well, at least it's confirmed he's not Michael's! lmao!

Good think we knew that. Michael would never leave his child out of his will. Certainly this boy has parents. Why don't they just do something about these awful stories.

hmm... ok 1) WOW ok Michael wouldnt hit that even from behind so i dont see that happening or ever happened.

^^My goodness!! I am going to wash your mouth out with soap!! Funny just funny!!!

2) WOW ok Michael wouldnt hit that even from behind so i dont see that happening or ever happened.
WOW!!!! She may not be a looker but she aint that UGLY. LOL!!!!!
I guess they have finally given up on Brandy being her child so now they have mooved on to the next one....

to true but hey at least they NOW know it aint Michaels kid lol.

So now they are saying omar is janets son...:lmao: :toofunny: righttttttttttttttttt
Hey media make up your minds! :lol:

to true but hey at least they NOW know it aint Michaels kid lol.

yep lol... N mama DeBarge need to sit her ass down somewhere... You do not have a Jackson grandbaby so get it over it

Are you forgetting this:

divorce_debbie_rowe_michael_jackson.jpg

thats what i was thinking but i wasnt goona go there at all......

Haha yea i did for get that. Wonder what mask he used on her? jk jk lol.

the room could have been dark... jk lol

yea but it wouldn't be dark enough lol. ok sorry Debbie that was kinda mean. they did make beautiful baby's together...

well i guess they need another jackson to be his parent seeing as paris said they arent related

Why is the media so interested in making the Jacksons moms and dads? Has Janet responded yet?

Maybe us fans should write to them & say hes all our sons! :p

What exactly did this woman say that caused them to twist the story in their usual way?

i doubt she said it at all.

btw hes my son... i had him when i was 10. ;) lol. idk when this kid was born but he has more mothers and fathers out there then he thought he had lol.

Back