Breaking News and Best of Joy : same melodic line (proof it's MJ on BN)

Personally I think it's good to keep an open mind to everything. However I believe Sony have created these "fake" tracks to fool the general public into believing what the new mj sounded like so they can continue to write and release new "mj" music for years to come with the impersonators. As far as this topic is concerned, the Cascios could have simply copied the same melody they heard mj singing in another song, and used it when writing their song. So for that reason this doesnt prove anything.

Ofc It's Mike On Both These Songs?!?!?! But This Doesn't Prove A Sh*t :rofl:

MJ has two legs, I have two legs....... Hang on, is that coincidence or proof that I'm michael Jackson!?

I don't mean to insult you, but according to your theory, if I wrote a song by copying multiple parts from MJ songs and sent it to Jason Malachi or whoever to record it, you would say the song is made by MJ?

I don't mean to insult you, but according to your theory, if I wrote a song by copying multiple parts from MJ songs and sent it to Jason Malachi or whoever to record it, you would say the song is made by MJ?

"best of joy" has been made in 2009

"Breaking News" is supposed to have been made in 2007

you see what I mean ?

if you don't agree with me or don't undesrtand...Please take it easy...it's just my idea, my opinion...nothing else.

It doesn't matter !

What if MJ wrote the song and another person sung it. Isn't that possible?..

What if MJ wrote the song and another person sung it. Isn't that possible?..

yes it is !

no problem with that !

MJ could have wrote some parts of BN and an other guy could have sung it. You're right.

yes it is !

no problem with that !

MJ could have wrote some parts of BN and an other guy could have sung it. You're right.

'Could Have' , See Those 2 Words? Could Have!!! Ofc It Is Mike Singing These Songs? I Just Can't Understand Why You Guys Want To Think Otherwise

if "best of joy" and "Breaking news" have the same "melodic lines" : it's the proof that MJ made the song Breaking News...Understood ?

I'm in favor of the Cascio tracks and I don't think this is proof of anything.

Stealing a melodic line is easier than imitating michael's voice.

No proof.

I'm in favor of the Cascio tracks and I don't think this is proof of anything.

Stealing a melodic line is easier than imitating michael's voice.

No proof.

yes but how can the cascio have stolen a melodic line made in 2009 (best of joy) without even hearing it ?

Best of Joy was brought to the estate in 2009/2010

the cascio came with their songs in the same time.

They can't have stolen the melodic line imo.

'Could Have' , See Those 2 Words? Could Have!!! Ofc It Is Mike Singing These Songs? I Just Can't Understand Why You Guys Want To Think Otherwise

Lol, loka is trying to prove that Michael is singing the songs ;-)

you see what I mean ?

if you don't agree with me or don't undesrtand...Please take it easy...it's just my idea, my opinion...nothing else.

It doesn't matter !

Well, I personally think MJ is singing on BN, but if they could like about who is singing the song they can also lie about when the song was made...

No musician could help us ?

what are the musical notes ?

Best of Joy "1mn10"

I am the one who someday you I will free
Wonder if it seems so hard to be

Similar to the chorus of Breaking News ?

Now is that strange that i fall in love
Who is the boogie man you thinkin’ of

People, don't attack the original poster like this, come on. Just say you disagree and leave.

you see what I mean ?

It doesn't matter !

Oh I see what you mean.

the ONLY proof we will EVER has is VIDEO footage of MJ singing and REHEARSING these god-damn songs.
WE NEED WORK TAPES. MJ RECORDED everything he worked on, damn he even recorded tapes of his vocal warm-ups.

WHERE ARE THE WORK TAPES/SESSIONS?

Haha the funny thing is even if they come forward with tapes that will be no real evidence... becasue we will have people saying how do we know that they didnt mess with the version on the album, adding another persons voice to the track etc etc.. so whatever evidence we will be presented with there will always be a way to break it down...
Unless someone had a camera in the cascio studio reccording the day mj supposedly did the song, 2007 and kept it on rec until now, 2010. monitering all the changes on the song. lol

loka;3140467 said:
No musician could help us ?

what are the musical notes ?

Best of Joy "1mn10"

I am the one who someday you I will free
Wonder if it seems so hard to be

Similar to the chorus of Breaking News ?

Now is that strange that i fall in love
Who is the boogie man you thinkin’ of

you have written that so many times, and no offense, but it won't make us realize anything new if you write it all the time...

I do follow you. I'm not totally sure this is proof that MJ wrote it though.

But nobody has really disputed that. I think the general outlook on things from the side of the doubters has been that MJ wrote the songs and either didnt get a chance to record them, or just partially recorded them. Then the rest was filled in with an imposter.

Or am I wrong? Are there those here who dont think MJ even wrote the songs? I did have my doubts at first with Breaking News, due to the fact his own name is included in the lyrics. But i'm pretty sure he had wrote them now.

I think it means 'crazy'

loco means crazy.

I don't see the similarities... I do think he wrote them and sang them though. :)

Back