Breaking News and Best of Joy : same melodic line (proof it's MJ on BN)

Do you really think that melodic line proofs that it's Michael?

Eh, I'd say the vocals can tell it is Michael if it is.

we can just say that it is the same writer of the song...it's a good start !

It is Michael but I think this has even less proof than my thread. I don't understand what the similar melodies have to do with the thing who recorded the song. Someone writes the song, someone records it and someone mixes it. Only if (for sure) Michael was the one and only person working on the song like from the start to the end it would be a proof.

And the lyrics ain't even correct....just saying. I seriously don't get the point of all these threads these last few days. In my view they prove zero....

And the lyrics ain't even correct....just saying. I seriously don't get the point of all these threads these last few days. In my view they prove zero....

please don't be negative and try to use your energy to search the truth with us...

try to concentrate on

Best of joy

I am the one who someday you I will free
Wonder if it seems so hard to be, people they wanna hurt you

breaking News

Now is that strange that i fall in love
Who is the boogie man you thinkin’ of

This Is It;3132927 said:
It means nothing!

it means that it is the same writer/composer : michael jackson

best of joy (1mn 20)

I am forever, wasn't it I who carried you around?
When all the words keep turning down

Breaking News (chrous)

Now is that strange that i fall in love

here are the 2 extracts repeted again and again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4eIJXAdqY

the melody and the falsetto are very close...

the melody on "best of joy" is slower...but it's very close

Best of joy :

Wonder if it seems so hard to be,

breaking News :

this is breaking news, this is breaking news

Last edited:
Wow, this person called "Anna" on this forum should be really happy now, now here's another "proof" thread again.

It's like everyday someone crazy makes a "i can prove its really him! thread".

now imagine everyday someone would make "the casio songs are fake!!!" thread.

i mean come on, doesn't it make your ears bleed too when you listen to KYHU? i can only stop the bleeding by switching to best of joy or hollywood tonight, authentic MJ songs, where you can hear from the pronunciation of the words that it's really him. with monster, kyhu and bn it's a totally different person, with a totally different way of pronunciation, that's why everyone's alarm bells are ringing when hearing these 3 songs. your own ears can't fool you, believe me

I think it's Michael in BN but this here is not a proof.

BTW These threads are annoying me.

the ONLY proof we will EVER has is VIDEO footage of MJ singing and REHEARSING these god-damn songs.
WE NEED WORK TAPES. MJ RECORDED everything he worked on, damn he even recorded tapes of his vocal warm-ups.

WHERE ARE THE WORK TAPES/SESSIONS?

wather you think this is help for proof or not.. if you think its silly or amazing... lay off the picking on loka... sh!% for real.. that would make someone really uncomfertable with posting again and everyone should feel welcome..

I'm not trying to Mod this but any human with emotion should know when to lay off

wather you think this is help for proof or not.. if you think its silly or amazing... lay off the picking on loka... sh!% for real.. that would make someone really uncomfertable with posting again and everyone should feel welcome..

I'm not trying to Mod this but any human with emotion should know when to lay off

thanks

Exactly, I have been in the same position Loka is in now...it didnt bother me too much but it still isn't nice. It shouldnt have started to begin with.

Ok, I can see where loka is coming from. They are similar. It's time for the doubters to SHUT THE **** UP. Yes, we will call these Cascio songs Michael Jackson songs sung by Michael Jackson because we know the are. It's the same as saying Billie Jean is sung by Michael Jackson.

It's time for the doubters to SHUT THE **** UP.

Seriously? is that necessary? i'm not trying to be nasty...but that's uncalled for....Do you hear anyone saying 'it's time for the believers to SHUT THE **** UP' ? No, you don't....Please, have some respect...

the ONLY proof we will EVER has is VIDEO footage of MJ singing and REHEARSING these god-damn songs.
WE NEED WORK TAPES. MJ RECORDED everything he worked on, damn he even recorded tapes of his vocal warm-ups.

WHERE ARE THE WORK TAPES/SESSIONS?

I doubt he recorded every f#cking session...

That's enough. Like I said in the other thread no one has concrete proof so no one is right or wrong. People here need to stop acting like their opinion is right and everyone else's is wrong. Have some respect for each other.

@ Loka : the bass and snaredrumm rythm do sound almost the same. Maybe that's what you meant.

love

VCBabyMJfan;3133870 said:
@ Loka : the bass and snaredrumm rythm do sound almost the same. Maybe that's what you meant.

love

No, i'm really talking about the melody

here are the 2 extracts repeted again and again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4eIJXAdqY

the melody and the falsetto are very close...

the melody on "best of joy" is slower...but it's very close

Best of joy :

Wonder if it seems so hard to be,

breaking News :

this is breaking news, this is breaking news

Back