BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

Those of you outside of Europe, why don't you try and order it on the Internet? There are several sites which sell magazines internationally. Bravo is the largest youth magazine in Europe so it shouldn't be that hard to find.
I found one such page but august issues weren't possible to order (since it's already the 20th ?) and the only option was to order it for the whole year for 170,60€. And probably to miss august issues...

Serbian edition

148.jpg

148-1.jpg

http://www.bravomag.rs/1.html

Oh well. Thanks to all who IGNORED those of us who physically and technically CANNOT get this international magazine. LUCKILY, I have a very dear friend in Germany who loves Michael enough to share him. So sorry to those of you who don't have the type of friend I have. Good luck to you and :angry: to those of you ignorant people.

When Thriller 25 came out, I went out and bought hundreds of copies for people on THIS forum who couldn't get it in their country and did NOT over charge!!! I see that kindness isn't being returned here and that really stinks.

:birthday:Michael. I just wish some of these fans would be more than willing to share in the joy, too.

Last edited:
Re: BRAVO magazine to publish special issues to celebrate Michael's 50th bday

Thank you very much!
u r welcome :)

here is more precise info on the price:
Germany 1,40 EUR
Austria 1,70 EUR
CH 3,00 sfr
Finland 2,90 EUR
Slovenia 2,10 EUR
Denmark: 17 dkr
Holland: 1,80 EUR
Italy 2,20 EUR
Greece: 2,30 EUR

Last edited:
Here is a photo of the 2 copies i buyed some days ago. I just love the pictures.

(page 1 + 2)
I bought my Bravo today, the 34 issue. I love the poster, even though it wasn't a big one, fab pic of Michael. I was hoping that there would have been more of Michael but I guess 3 pages and a poster is enough.

( I gotta say that the pages 56-57 in this Bravo are slightly embarrassing. I'm all for good sexual education and there's nothing wrong with nudity but it just jumps out!!! ) :ph34r:

Last edited:
Yes i just read this news on the website of MALIBU FC ! This is so f**kin' awesome ! This will

be the third poster of michael in BRAVO mag. ! The first was from ebony-shooting, the second

(latest issue) from SCREAM and now we will get another huge one. Innit great ?! ... lol i still

have to buy 2 copys of the latest BRAVO because of the SCREAM poster ! :D :D

Last edited:
(an actuell one! )

the correct translation is:
"a current picture" or "an up-to-date picture" ;)

the word "actual" ("actuell" does not exist) would just mean "real" - implying that the other pics have not been authentic :D

Here's the latest info - directly by Alex Gernandt (vice chief editor of German BRAVO):

About the handing over of BRAVO to Michael

Alex has confirmed that he himself was not present at the handoff. An acquaintance of Michael from New York has taken care of it by handing over the BRAVO issue to Michael on behalf of Alex.

Future collaboration of BRAVO and Michael

Alex is working at full speed on a current article by and with Michael. Indeed it's still not sure to date when this article will be published, but BRAVO will keep it rolling. Well, that much shall be said: Michael just loves BRAVO.

TV reports on the occasion of Michael's 50th birthday (***GERMANY***)

On the occassion of Michael's 50th birthday the German broadcasters Pro7 (boulevard programm "Sam") and ZDF (boulevard programm "Leute Heute") will each air a short special report in which Alex Gernandt will also catch the speaker's eye. The airings will take place on 29th August, therefore on time with Michael's birthday.

Preview of BRAVO #36/2008
(Release: Wednesday, the 27th of August 2008)

This time the serial deals with the rumours and mysteries that have been surrounding Michael. And of course, on the occasion of Michael's birthday a special mega cool poster will be included (it will even be a quite up-to-date one!)

Source: Bina2300 / MALIBU Fanclub Germany

Last edited:
Just imagine they will take a pictures from the world music awards 2006 ! There are so many great pictures from that event. But we will see. I can't wait to get the next BRAVO.

the word "actual" ("actuell" does not exist) would just mean "real" - implying that the other pics have not been authentic :D
ok i c
neither German or English are my native language....just tried somehow "inform" pps on this forum:)

Here's the latest info - directly by Alex Gernandt (vice chief editor of German BRAVO):

About the handing over of BRAVO to Michael

Alex has confirmed that he himself was not present at the handoff. An acquaintance of Michael from New York has taken care of it by handing over the BRAVO issue to Michael on behalf of Alex.

Future collaboration of BRAVO and Michael

Alex is working at full speed on a current article by and with Michael. Indeed it's still not sure to date when this article will be published, but BRAVO will keep it rolling. Well, that much shall be said: Michael just loves BRAVO.

TV reports on the occasion of Michael's 50th birthday (***GERMANY***)

On the occassion of Michael's 50th birthday the German broadcasters Pro7 (boulevard programm "Sam") and ZDF (boulevard programm "Leute Heute") will each air a short special report in which Alex Gernandt will also catch the speaker's eye. The airings will take place on 29th August, therefore on time with Michael's birthday.

Preview of BRAVO #36/2008
(Release: Wednesday, the 27th of August 2008)

This time the serial deals with the rumours and mysteries that have been surrounding Michael. And of course, on the occasion of Michael's birthday a special mega cool poster will be included (it will even be a quite up-to-date one!)

Source: Bina2300 / MALIBU Fanclub Germany

Thank you very much for this info!:)

Poster in (German) BRAVO #36/2008:

pict1344iy4.jpg

Article (Part 5 of 6):

pict1345ku9.jpg

pict1346of7.jpg

Pics provided by "Mj-fan1990" / JacksonVillage

just bought it for a friend today..i think this poster has the best quality of the 3 they released so far. Nice one:)

Yay! It's good to have a friend in Germany who can buy all these for me! I can't wait!

update from German Malibu forum ( http://forum.malibufanclub.de/ ) posted by Bina 2300

In the 6th Michael Bravo serie which will be released on Wednesday Alex Gernardt will talk about the Michael how he really is.
And there will be one more, a 7th Michael Bravo serie. In the middle of September the fans will be happy about something big (which is not unvelied yet, what...) exciting :wild:

^Thanks. This does sounds exciting. I don't want to get my hopes up though. :lol: But it's so cool that they are doing all this. Kudos to them! I hope they do get some real exclusive info - they definitely deserve it. :)

Back