BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

Re: Michael Jackson Poster in next Bravo issue

Thanx Korgnex.

:lol: Why did I type 'stupid'? Says a lot huh ;)

The BRAVO editorial staff has chosen the following shot from the EBONY PHOTO SHOOTING for the poster:

jacksonAP_468x616.jpg

(please note that this picture is not the actual poster, see info below)

The poster features a light blue background and the Michael Jackson logo from the upcoming compilation album "King of Pop" in silver. (see cover for German Edition)

Here's a quote from the mag:

"It's just crazy how Michael Jackson is moving his fans! Since BRAVO has started the "50 years KING OF POP" serial, we have been plastered with mails. Even from the USA. Most fervent wish of the fans: a new Michael poster! Not that easy. Since new photos of him are rare as rain in the desert is. But we received one - here's Michael super cool and super exclusive. Be involved, feel good (~bravo)."

Thanks to "Mj-fan1990" / JacksonVillage

Last edited:
yay! that's my fav shot! aww big props to BRAVO for doing this. It's cool that they have such a great response. I'm sure they will support the new album too.

UPDATE
Here's a pic of the actual poster (~A3 paper size):

pict1263ap1.jpg

Pic provided by "Mj-fan1990" / JacksonVillage

Last edited:
The BRAVO editorial staff has chosen the following shot from the EBONY PHOTO SHOOTING for the poster:

jacksonAP_468x616.jpg

(please note that this picture is not the actual poster, see info below)

The poster features a light blue background and the Michael Jackson logo from the upcoming compilation album "King of Pop" in silver. (see cover for German Edition)

Here's a quote from the mag:

"It's just crazy how Michael Jackson is moving his fans! Since BRAVO has started the "50 years KING OF POP" serial, we have been plastered with mails. Even from the USA. Most fervent wish of the fans: a new Michael poster! Not that easy. Since new photos of him are rare as rain in the desert is. But we received one - here's Michael super cool and super exclusive. Be involved, feel good (~bravo)."

Thanks to "Mj-fan1990" / JacksonVillage
yep,that is the poster i have posted several posts before the Bravo came out, my bet was right :D

OMG, I just read in a German MJ forum that one of the moderators there got in touch with Alex Gernandt, who works for BRAVO magazine and has met Michael several times, that the BRAVO team has met Michael a short while ago in NYC and given Michael the FIRST ISSUE of this special and that Michael liked the layout very much and when asked what he will do on his 50th birthday he replied that HE HIMSELF WILL NOT CELEBRATE IT.

OMG, I just read in a German MJ forum that one of the moderators there got in touch with Alex Gernandt, who works for BRAVO magazine and has met Michael several times, that the BRAVO team has met Michael a short while ago in NYC and given Michael the FIRST ISSUE of this special and that Michael liked the layout very much and when asked what he will do on his 50th birthday he replied that HE HIMSELF WILL NOT CELEBRATE IT.

His kids will like that magazine too i guess :D kids start to buy that magazine here around age 10-12.lol

Oh man I love the poster but I don't think I can get the magazine.. :mello:

I sure would like to see him on the cover for at least one of these 50th issues! It's been years!*

RS

I just bought the magazine and there's a note that there will be six parts of the series. that means three more to come :clap:

I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW BRAVO HERE IN SERBIA!

THEY PAID TRIBUTE TO HIM HERE AS WELL!!!

And more to come in following issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LITERALLY FLEW TO THE STORE TO BUY IT!!!

Last edited:
i have just read on the German Malibu forum ( http://forum.malibufanclub.de/ ) that there will be again a poster in the next German Bravo issue (nr. 35)
this time it will be from year 1995

that's correct

(German) BRAVO #35/2008 will feature another poster by the King of Pop.
This time from the HIStory era, ca. 1995.
Release date: Wednesday, the 20th of August 2008​

Part 5 of the serial will deal with the video shooting of the single "Scream" by Michael with his sister Janet plus the years prior to this.

The feedback which reaches the BRAVO editorial staff arises not only from Germany in the meantime. By this time emails arrive from the USA and China!

Source: Bina2300 / MALIBU Fanclub (Germany)

Here is a photo of the 2 copies i buyed some days ago. I just love the pictures.

01np8.jpg

(page 1 + 2)

Last edited:
I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW BRAVO HERE IN SERBIA!

THEY PAID TRIBUTE TO HIM HERE AS WELL!!!

And more to come in following issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LITERALLY FLEW TO THE STORE TO BUY IT!!!

I bought 2 copies..:D:D

Here's a pic of the new poster in BRAVO #35/2008:

pict1320xb6.jpg

And this is the article:

pict1321sm8.jpg

Pics provided by "Mj-fan1990" / JacksonVillage

Last edited:
Instead of people ignoring me, could someone PLEASE TELL ME... Can you buy the issues 32, 33, 34, 35 for me and send them? I can pay... Or tell me where to buy them? I live in the USA and currently have NO WAY of obtaining these magazine specials. If it's Michael's birthday, please someone give us a chance to share in the joy, too!!

:yes: i agree with you Michaholic i live in canada and no way i can't find that magazine too i try yesterday to find it in chaptures :yes: but the lady in chaptures she say what magazine brave what are you talking about i never hear a magazine before so i say what earth are you from :yes:
so i can't find it too :cry:

Re: BRAVO magazine to publish special issues to celebrate Michael's 50th bday

if you buy it in Germany or Austria it is: 1,40 Euro
according to:
http://www.bravo.de/online/render.php?render=001017

but in other European countries i believe it is about 0,50 Euro more coz of the import

if you can figure out here is a Bravo cover from recently and there are in small letters other prices for diff countries:
http://www.bravo.de/online/bildDB/64576_642.jpg
Thank you very much!

Those of you outside of Europe, why don't you try and order it on the Internet? There are several sites which sell magazines internationally. Bravo is the largest youth magazine in Europe so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Back