Billboard: 3 new MJ albums on the way (IMMORTAL soundtrack to be released Nov. 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a BAD tour Wembley video release, and the mother of all posthumous albums :)

I'll buy the Cirque soundtrack after seeing the show. The musical director mentioned that they tried to bring out Michael's vocals more when working on the music of the Cirque show. I hope the soundtrack will bring some nice surprises!

As for BAD 25, I hope they don't follow the template of Thriller 25. I don't think it's necessary to add gimmicks like having artists nowadays to cover Michael's songs. Instead, I wish they put some organic, untouched demos in. The more finished is not always better. And, please don't include a DVD of BAD era videos. I've already purchased the same video multiple times. Include a BAD tour DVD (preferably Blu-ray), a making-of documentary and live performances. Bottomline, please make this anniversary edition something worth buying and collecting.

Finally, I truly want to support the album of unreleased materials. Please do it right this time. Don't disappoint fans again!

I hope I don't sound demanding. Just expressing my opinion. That's all.

Nah, I think most fans feel the same way :)

Last edited:
I heard that when Michael was making the "Dangerous" album, he recorded enough songs to make three (or four) albums. If that is true. I think they should use those songs or even even use the outtakes from "Invincible" for the new album since they might sound a bit more current. I'm personally tired of the whole fiasco surrounding the "Michael" album. And I hope the Estate learned a lesson from what happened with that. All those songs that Michael finished between 1990 and 2001 should be released. The Estate should just pick out fourteen of those songs, digitally remaster them for clearer sound and put them on CD. Also use a good photo set of Michael for the cover and booklet. Maybe they could get some outtakes from Michael's 2007 Ebony magazine photoshoot. This is all just my opinion.

OMG seriously if the Bad Tour DVD from the second leg will be released, I think i'll cry and scream from happiness till I drop!!! :p

I think this is great news, but we already knew this was going to happen. There is always a soundtrack that accompanies the Cirque shows, so it was a given that they would do one for Michael, we also knew the 25th annivers. of Bad would happen and a new album of unreleased would def. happen also. I just hope that we get a DVD/blu ray release of the Bad World Tour, I think we will, but it would be nice if we get some kind of confirmation. Anyway, I will always support Michael and will be behind the estate 100% They are doing a fantastic job. I have no doubts.

While I am really excited for the Cirque soundtrack and for Bad 25, I honestly couldn't care less for the new material. "Michael II" if you'd like. I hope they'll suprise us by only including 100 % genuine tracks, but I won't hold my breath.

I'll definately check out the Soundtrack for Cirque as I'm iterested in seeing the show hope it comes to the UK.

Bad25 I hope we dont get the Thriller25 Remix treatment if its we do get the Bad Tour 88 DVD included I hope they make it Wembley 88 UNCUT or if they plan to give it a much grander release sperately then Wembley 88 UNCUT Live Album, or Unreleased Songs(The Price Of Fame, Crack Kills, Tomboy) & Remastered Demos.

After MICHAEL the only thing they need to do is choose the songs that Michael finished(California Grass, Strawberry Fields Forever, D.I.E) and remaster them to the highest quality and thats it Michael's Voice & Style will do the rest there is no justifiable reason to change the compositions.

Let's pray for the best! I really think they learned their lesson from 'MICHAEL', i think they will do a nice job with the new album!

I can't wait for these albums! Is that repackaging of Off The Wall untrue then? For the next album of unreleased material, A Place With No Name and Blue Gangsta are confirmed by the person who produced them. I am wondering this. Will there be any Cascio tracks on the album?

I hope and pray the Immortal soundtrack will be the actual music they use durring the shows rather another repackaged studio recordings.

As for Bad 25 I hope they don't create crazy remakes by other artists and lame remixes
Just add a few unreleased songs that were wrote for Bad and a few demos!
Not forgetting prehaps a bonus DVD of one of the Bad concerts, or a seperate released DVD.

A new unreleased CD should be this time Promoted to the max!
I mean fair enough 'Michael' was promoted but pretty poorly
This time the lead single needs to be a lead single and NOT a leaked song that most people already had, It also needs to pressure more radio stations to play the song, also the single needs to be a up tempo song that will take off good in clubs!
It would amazing to hear some of what was considered for Invincible!

Sorry to rant haha

Not sure if it's already been mentioned or not, but Amazon has an Immortal deluxe edition CD that has two discs up for preorder.

And for the anniversary of BAD can we make a campaign for they to release for the extras the Smooth Criminal performance in Bad Tour when Michael sings it LIVE!?, hehehe

Not sure if it's already been mentioned or not, but Amazon has an Immortal deluxe edition CD that has two discs up for preorder.

Can you give the links? I does not find a deluxe-edition.

I agree. It's all very well saying how good the Estate were to remove the Cascio tracks from Cirque, which is a good thing, but a competent Estate that is in touch with the fans would not have included them in the first place. Not only that, but they would have done a more thorough and in depth investigation of them a year ago, where they would have found out the reality of what those tracks contain. I don't trust them and I think they have a shown a level of gross stupidity, ignorance and disrespect so far. No future release that contains alleged previously unreleased material can be trusted or supported until we have seen the complete tracklist/heard the album.

OK, I understand it's your opinion about Cascio tracks and you have the right to have one. However I personallly ( and I'm sure many who bought "Michael" CD) have different opinion on the subject. i'm positive that it's MJ on all songs and I especially like "Keep Your Head Up". But as I stated above everybody has the right to have an opinion.

I would like you to answer some questions if you claim you know MJ's ways so well. What you think Michael was doing during so long stay in Cascio's house? And don't try to dispute the fact him not living there because I met him several time during 3 months period outside the house as well as in their restaurant. I don't live very far away but there are some fans who traveled the same way like myself with friends used to travel every Wednesday from Warsaw to West Berlin to see "Moonwalker" on the big screen in movie theathers (on Wednesdays the tickets were 1/2 price so we were able to see the movie at leat twice in one day). There are fans who met MJ next to Cascio's house several times at that time,

I can not imagine Michael not to record if there is a recording equitment avaiiable (even if it's not the best quality) and there is a young musician and an producer, whom MJ used to mentor all his life. I'm sure it was kind of an adventure for Michael to avoid the boredom. Sure he was busy with children, with business, with his dance practices but he definitely would be recording.

And I don't care what you think, I just want to have all the recording on CD. And I hope the Estate will get enough requests to officially release them soon or later.

A Place With No Name had better be on here, I can't go too much longer without hearing that song!

Sounds interesting. I presume the Immortal soundtrack will be covers from the orchestra performing MJ songs or am I wrong?

OK, I understand it's your opinion about Cascio tracks and you have the right to have one. However I personallly ( and I'm sure many who bought "Michael" CD) have different opinion on the subject. i'm positive that it's MJ on all songs and I especially like "Keep Your Head Up". But as I stated above everybody has the right to have an opinion.

I would like you to answer some questions if you claim you know MJ's ways so well. What you think Michael was doing during so long stay in Cascio's house? And don't try to dispute the fact him not living there because I met him several time during 3 months period outside the house as well as in their restaurant. I don't live very far away but there are some fans who traveled the same way like myself with friends used to travel every Wednesday from Warsaw to West Berlin to see "Moonwalker" on the big screen in movie theathers (on Wednesdays the tickets were 1/2 price so we were able to see the movie at leat twice in one day). There are fans who met MJ next to Cascio's house several times at that time,

I can not imagine Michael not to record if there is a recording equitment avaiiable (even if it's not the best quality) and there is a young musician and an producer, whom MJ used to mentor all his life. I'm sure it was kind of an adventure for Michael to avoid the boredom. Sure he was busy with children, with business, with his dance practices but he definitely would be recording.

And I don't care what you think, I just want to have all the recording on CD. And I hope the Estate will get enough requests to officially release them soon or later.
This is the thread for the Cascio tracks http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/99883-Michael-The-Great-Album-Debate
Funny, but I'm sure many who bought "Michael" cd are in doubt about the Cascio's songs, with me being one of them. It's true that they were friends, maybe MJ considered them part of his family. But I don't have to remind you what some of his "friends" or family have done to MJ. That's all I have to say about this little issue.

Michael had a 40 year career. That has to be unreleased songs that he did that did not make an album or whatever for the fans to enjoy. I think if there was no controversy the last time that it would have done better. It didn't do bad in current music state but it could have done better. I know I liked Best of Joy, Behind the Mask and Hollywood Tonight for example.

Warsaw and West Berlin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back