BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition /with Buckle Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

btp4real

Proud Member
does anyone know what is exactly in the BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition box?i really want to order one but i'm a little reluctant as its roughly £150 and i dont actually know what ill be getting for my hard earned cash lol

btp4real;3653034 said:
does anyone know what is exactly in the BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition box?i really want to order one but i'm a little reluctant as its roughly £150 and i dont actually know what ill be getting for my hard earned cash lol

From MichaeJackson.com
The BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition is the ultimate fan experience.
This limited-edition collection includes a variety of rarities and memorabilia, enclosed in a ...

• Unique BAD-themed case (complete with buckles).
  • Everything contained in the Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition (3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components)
  • an exclusive t-shirt design (not available anywhere else),
  • a "BAD Tour souvenir package" ( concert ticket replica, reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program
  • an all-access backstage pass and lanyard)
  • and more.

This beautiful, must-have collection is available only through the Michael Jackson webstore.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/michael-jackson/bad-25-deluxe-collectors-edition/details/26934369

Re: BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition

I am also thinking about this: "(3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components)"

From MichaeJackson.com
The BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition is the ultimate fan experience. This limited-edition collection includes a variety of rarities and memorabilia, enclosed in a unique BAD-themed case (complete with buckles). The package includes everything contained in the Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition (3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components) plus an exclusive t-shirt design (not available anywhere else), a "BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard) and more. This beautiful, must-have collection is available only through the Michael Jackson webstore.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/michael-jackson/bad-25-deluxe-collectors-edition/details/26934369

You sort of said exactly what Sony said, the question is... or was meant to be... what do they mean by "and more"? Because raising the price from $45 to $200 just for a suitcase, t-shirt, and ticket replicas is sooo not worth it in my opinion... $80-100 would have been more reasonable and also what in the world is the "Reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program" anyways? Anyone know? :/

You sort of said exactly what Sony said, the question is... or was meant to be... what do they mean by "and more"? Because raising the price from $45 to $200 just for a suitcase, t-shirt, and ticket replicas is sooo not worth it in my opinion... $80-100 would have been more reasonable and also what in the world is the "Reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program" anyways? Anyone know? :/

Probably a replica? :unsure:

I agree with you about the price though...When I first saw this deluxe set I was SO gonna pre-order it, but it's just way too much money...The case is cool, but not $200 cool (unless it's actually a real suitcase lol):mello: :lol: and the rest of the added features don't interest me...

I still want the case, that's why I have this question.

Does anybody have the slightest idea how big the case is? :D

CD 1: Full original album with every original in tact song from the Bad Album Remastered.
CD 2: Unreleased Demo's & outtakes from the Bad recording sessions. and new remixes from the likes of skillrex diplo etc.
CD 3: Show casing the audio of the July 16th 88 concert.

DVD: The first ever authorised release of Michael's Bad Tour, this concert was at London's Wembley Stadium on July 16th 1988.

2 collectible booklets with never before seen photo's from the tour, recording sessions etc.

double sided poster.

T-shirt with an exclusive design not available anywhere else.

Replica ticket which I believe will be from the July 16th show.

1988 Bad Tour programme reproduction.

Bad Tour backstage pass & Lanyard.

Deluxe Bad themed case complete with belt buckles

And more.

^^ I'll take it! I'm getting the Deluxe for the T-Shirt and the 'And more' lol. I want the case with the buckles aswell. The picture of the case also isin't the finalized product as it say's 'Image not final. I don't usually go for the bells and whistles, but this is the most important release of my life so theres only gonna be one first time experience. I want the memory. Not a year has gone by since July 30th 1988 when I stood outside with my Mom listening to the concert wondering what it must be like! In euros it's 150 but it's a once off. Can't wait!

It does look like they are going all out for the deluxe package. I like the case design so far. Can't think of what they can do to make it any cooler and look more like the BAD jacket. I wold think for the price that it would have to be a decent size. At least as big as an LP cover but obviously deeper. The items they already plan to put in it are more then I have seen with other deluxe or special edition packages. I am not ready to commit to the price just yet. Not till they have everything finalized on it. But, my whole family is excited for the BAD 25 release so, we probably will be getting this anyways! LOL!

its the best Mj product ever except ultimate collection

I was thinking of getting that for my 26th birthday.

I want that Box soooo badly...........but cash flow isn't too good and I have some important things to but first.........

........hopefully it will be all different when it comes to release date!!!!

Argh, I couldn't resist.
I've placed the Collectors Edition in and out of the shoppingbasket a hundred time now and finally placed my order today. € 35,00 shipping costs where added for the box, the 7" and picture vinyl. Quite steep those shipping costs, I sure hope they sent it with UPS World Wide Saver, otherwise I have to pay taxes and clearing costs as well. We'll wait and see.

I agree with you guys and girls that it seems way to expensive. They better make it worth the money and never sell it anywhere else than the official website. I wonder how "limited" this release will be. I just couldn't resist!

Still waiting for actual images of what's included before pulling the trigger on this...

That's probably a wise descision :) if they wanna ship them in september it shouldn't take that long.

The wait is soo boring... :)

T_T I would get it no matter what, since MJ's physical passing this is one of the most remarkable dates for me and I would love to own a deluxe edition but since I more or less still rely on my parents' income.. ugh, I'd have to beg and I'm not sure if I can or if they would give in :hysterical:

As interesting as that sounds. But unfortunately I am going to wait on getting it. With it coming out in the same month as the latest Sims 3 expansion pack. I would rather get the Sims 3 expansion pack. If we still had him it will be different. And I will be pre ordering it right now. But with my depression being as bad as it is over him. I am just losing the interest and the L.O.V.E. I once had at getting more MJ items. Maybe I will just wait until Christmas to get it. Though I won't be able to watch or listen to what items is going to be in it.:boohoo

I'm scared of the dvd quality

Well even though I already own the originals of some of the extras I am still getting the deluxe edition, on my Husbands orders, as he knows I wouldnt be happy with just the normal version lol.
Here is a pic of what I already have.
As I have previously said I would scan my pics I included a couple of the best as my scanner is broke. I was sat a few seats down from where Princess Di was sat.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff65/spirery/168.jpg

I will wait until the end of next month to order the BAD 25 deluxe case. I wish the price was lowered though it's way to much IMO. I really wanna see what else will be included other then what is already known? So hopefully next month we'll get more info one that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back