August 7, 2008:$300,000 more sought in Michael Jackson videotaping case

Yeah we've never been in her shoes so it's hard to judge. I understand the anger even though it's there to sell papers. But that's the price you pay for dealing with and marrying a famous man as famous as someone's parent as Elvis was.

Having witnessed countless divorce and custody cases, I recognize LMP's behaviour. She is a woman scorned so she acts like (and probably believes) there was nothing good about MJ or their relationship. I've heard people in divorce court who've been married for 20 years and have 4 kids together claim that the other party does not have ONE single good quality. When people get hurt, they aquire very, very selective memories. It's pathetic but also human.

The thing is that Michael hurt LMP by marrying Debbie and having a kid with her so soon after the separation. She even admitted this herself. I wish she were more mature and could really see her own part in the whole thing but meh.
Judge, I think you are very right. LMP is a gilted woman, or so she feels. But tell me why she still hang out with him years later but now start to speak ill of him. Do you think she had hoped to be reunited with him and that failed?

Judge, I think you are very right. LMP is a gilted woman, or so she feels. But tell me why she still hang out with him years later but now start to speak ill of him. Do you think she had hoped to be reunited with him and that failed?

She probably did. When he apparently didn't, that's when she said "I was used". Also she felt it was wrong for him to name her when he was interviewed for TV Guide in '99. That was the year they stopped all contacts.

While Lisa Marie might have been hurt by Michael re-marrying so quickly, Michael might have been hurt from her filing for divorce. Maybe he started feeling down and thinking that he wasn't good enough for her or else she would have stayed with him. I felt that way when my last relationship ended. And needless to say, it's not a good feeling. Anyway, after being hurt by friends in the past as well as then possibly his own wife, maybe he thought that re-marrying fast would get rid of the pain. I'm just guessing. But who knows?

Last edited:
Let's put it this way, Michael hadn't a hope with her bitch of her mother and racist family. And more importantly the scientologists. I can't stand this woman. She should grow up. The only thing that she is concerned about is how she looks in the media. She's shallow and pathetic. It's a scientologist thing to try and erase memories and make little of people you had a problem with. What's the word they use, 'indifferent'. Which she used so many times but hey over 10 years down the line and she is still talking about him. What about all your other exes then? Please she has been around the bush. This naive little girl crap makes me sick.

Last edited:
Having witnessed countless divorce and custody cases, I recognize LMP's behaviour. She is a woman scorned so she acts like (and probably believes) there was nothing good about MJ or their relationship. I've heard people in divorce court who've been married for 20 years and have 4 kids together claim that the other party does not have ONE single good quality. When people get hurt, they aquire very, very selective memories. It's pathetic but also human.

The thing is that Michael hurt LMP by marrying Debbie and having a kid with her so soon after the separation. She even admitted this herself. I wish she were more mature and could really see her own part in the whole thing but meh.

Yeah, that's true too. I'm sure he was just as hurt by her taking the pill and not telling him though. (cough, cough) Of course, Michael is the better person. He still has yet to utter one unkind word about her in public. That's class. She should take note.

Last edited:
what do you think they saw ?

wall.e or Journey to the center of the earth in digital 3d ?!

All these pages discussing an article that doesn't even have a source link...

That interview looks like a rehashed interview from a while ago... magazine's do tend to do that on occassion...

All these pages discussing an article that doesn't even have a source link...

That interview looks like a rehashed interview from a while ago... magazine's do tend to do that on occassion...

I know, right? I couldn't find the article on Google when I googled Lisa's name.

Well I just saw it on another forum. I assume it's legit, and obviously, since she wrote about it in her blog, she DID give the interview, lol.

lol...i can't help but go xfiles on this one..

is it possible that that stalker woman is a plant by the media to 'cleverly' find out exactly where MJ really lives?

Last edited:
Re: August 8-10, 2008 (Update for August 9. 2008 on post #130)

oh tigerlilly i found something that may explain them harping on mj and usingthe sidenote to explain her 'first to second' husband thingie

it's from her blog

http://celebrity.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=celebrity.blog

They were taken by Davis Factor and 2 of them will appear in Marie Claire.
Unfortunately , I can't get behind the article that goes along with them though.
I gave a 3 hour heart felt interview and what became of it was Quotes that were usually about something else entirely in the conversation , grossly simplified and taken way out of context and sprinkled randomly and erroneously throughout the 2 pages.
If you want it for the photos then great but I am not behind the article at all.

not to defend her at all but we allknow the media takes something and runs w/ it. her fault to have mentioned it and to expect them to have tact...but her fault to not have tact in the first place

Last edited:
Re: August 8-10, 2008 (Update for August 9. 2008 on post #130)

Yeah, I suppose we ought to give her the benifit of the doubt on this one, since we know how vile the media and press are. Though obviously she was talking about Michael at some point and she didn't sound positive. It just sort of jibes with her past comments. Whether that was actually in response to the question of what her biggest mistake was, I suppose we can't say. But she still a beeyotch, lol. But yeah, I suppose it's only right to give her the benifit. She just needs to keep her mouth shut.

Last edited:
Back