August 1-3, 2008;Michael Jackson at the 40-40 Club (Palazzo) on Saturday night

Re: August 1-3, 2008;New Sighting from yesterday before he went to the Magic Show

I think this happened after

Re: August 1-3, 2008;New Sighting from yesterday after he went to the Magic Show

Yea sorry it happened afterwards. :doh:

yeh well weve all seen that pic so i dont see the point in banning it.

anyway im on about this club visit, wheres the pics/article on that?

yeah, hard to find anythin in this thread! whats this club thing about? Can some1 give a DIRECT link to it plz? :)

the thread is only four pages long. try reading through it, since it's only one page back from where u posted.

Its 4 pages full of full length essays. Im not reading through all that. But thanks for giving me the page number. :)

yeah, hard to find anythin in this thread! whats this club thing about? Can some1 give a DIRECT link to it plz? :)

Here is the info:

New Sighting from yesterday after he went to the Magic Show

http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/normclarke

A normally-supershy Michael Jackson, shaking hands with patrons at 40-40 Club (Palazzo) on Saturday night after eating in the A-Rod Lounge with his three children. Earlier, Jackson and his family attended Nathan Burton's comedy magic show at the Flamingo...

Its 4 pages full of full length essays. Im not reading through all that. But thanks for giving me the page number. :)

The reason it's like that is because it's called the weekend news thread where all the weekend news it placed in one thread. If you read the title at the beginning of the thread you will always see where the updates are as I and the news team always put the number post of the latest update.

if it is too difficult to search a thread for info that you desire ... I strongly suggest that you go google the info for yourself

im sayin....sorry reading is so damn hard but skimmin....on the computer? if u don't even want to scan for the news then it must not be important. our news team busts t heir butts every day to find stuff for us to read so it's sort of a slap in teh face when u can'teven scan a damn page

Seriously?!?! Boi was at the club last night? ...And ain't NOBODY got no pictures?!?!?! :blink: What da... no pictures?!?! :blink: *Talkin in sqeaky voice*

Nevermind, I read the rest of it :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously?!?! Boi was at the club last night? ...And ain't NOBODY got no pictures?!?!?! :blink: What da... no pictures?!?! :blink: *Talkin in sqeaky voice*

Nevermind, I read the rest of it :lol:

After the mess we done got ourself into Saturday and last night, tonight will not be a good time to ask that question. :lol:

Re: August 1-3, 2008 (Updated for August 3, 2008 on post #55)

New Sighting from yesterday before he went to the Magic Show

http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/normclarke

A normally-supershy Michael Jackson, shaking hands with patrons at 40-40 Club (Palazzo) on Saturday night after eating in the A-Rod Lounge with his three children. Earlier, Jackson and his family attended Nathan Burton's comedy magic show at the Flamingo...

Opened on December 30, 2007 by business mogul Jay-Z, the 40/40 Club - an All-American ultra sports bar and lounge - has quickly become a staple on the Las Vegas Strip. "I wanted to create a sports environment that would be home to all," said Jay-Z. "Most importantly, I wanted to build a place where all cultures and sports fans could be together."

2337020.jpg
4040a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 01 - 03 of August News & Mentionings

^^ This is not a news article. It is just coming from a website that sales tickets to entertainment functions. We don't really know if Michael has agreed to play the 02 as of yet since the last time I know it stated that Michael was still in talks, but who knows.
i agree wouldnt it be nice if we could find out for a fact if this is happening or not cause these places usually already name ticketsells when their are only talks and then later nothing happens and everyone is disappointed again

Re: August 1-3, 2008 (Updated for August 3, 2008 on post #55)

Opened on December 30, 2007 by business mogul Jay-Z, the 40/40 Club - an All-American ultra sports bar and lounge - has quickly become a staple on the Las Vegas Strip. "I wanted to create a sports environment that would be home to all," said Jay-Z. "Most importantly, I wanted to build a place where all cultures and sports fans could be together."

2337020.jpg
4040a.jpg

And also.. :bugeyed click here. the A-Rod lounge @ 40/40..
"The A-Rod Lounge has leather wrap around couches, oversized leather bed as well as an 8 foot pool table, carpeted floors and its own private restroom. The A-Rod Lounge also comes with a sunken living room. This room accommodates up to 150 guests. Room is fully equipped with an independent sound system and IPod hookup, three 65 inch and one 104 inch plasma screen television, wireless internet access, Xbox or Playstation (upon request) and a one of a kind chess board. Private VIP servers assigned to your private party will take care of all of your food and beverage needs." :mello:

:hysterical: woah.

VIPRoomArodLoungex500.jpg

Arodpool3.jpg

ChessBoard.creditDeniseTrucello.jpg

:lol: Palazzo... is also a very very nice, and new hotel. :wub: it's so fancy. :bugeyed

Last edited:
Alright now! Michael dropped the kids off then went to the club!
That's a cool looking place. Do they dance there too?
Or just sit around looking cool, sippin', and playing games?
Oooo, if he actually danced!!........ Hee hee! :D

don't you need to be 21 to get into a club? lol I guess if your MICHAEL JACKSON'S kids you can get away with it

Uh oh, I see the masked man was on the loose this weekend. :lol: Very cool!

Thanks to all for the news and updates. :flowers:

WOW! a ton of news! thanks everyone for posting :yes:

I hope Michael is having a good time with his family :)

And Evan Ross seems to be doing some big things! I'm curious to hear him sing!!!!! And I didn't know he owned a nightclub!

Last edited:
Back