Appleheads!

2d2enow.jpg

Hear u go mum pressie for ya :bounce: :dribble:

Ha ha yes you are, bless ya!! U ok?? xxx

I am going now, really dont know what i am doing, good to see some of the appleheads things tho. Plenty of gold pants stuff, but do need to have some lessons darling, if you are about Paula, HI!!!!!!!!!!! see you later dans and you can help me out xxxxxx

The fact that mother and daughter are squeeing over the internet :D

Thats us :)

:lmao: helllo annie dani's mum :giggle:

pressie for you from me :give_heart:

2i91l3k.jpg

:bounce: :ninja:

I will make sure she sees it tomorrow Michelle and explaine who u are, she only knows you as Michelle from Facebook and thats a fuuny story in itself........ When u added her it was the time u had changed ur profile pic to an old women not sure who it was or why u had but mum was like "Dans who is this old lady trying to add me" I had to explaine it was you ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I think i' getting there, bloody hell, not good for a LADY of my age tho!! Ha ha

Ur not an old lady!!! :)

:lol: dani thats awesome!!! haha that was betty white not me :cheeky: although she is awesome, not me :lol: love seeing mother and daughter squeeeeing together in here sooo adorable your mom is awesome!!! :ninja: :heart:

My eyes are having spasms :mello: I like it though :clapping:

:lol: dani thats awesome!!! haha that was betty white not me :cheeky: although she is awesome, not me :lol: love seeing mother and daughter squeeeeing together in here sooo adorable your mom is awesome!!! :ninja: :heart:

Well I will let her know that ha ha, It is quite cool but she feels she has more right to squeeee then me because she brought me in to the world ha ha so apparently i should be thankful or something and she should get first dibs on Mike!! Im not happy about this situation ha ha, but its ok cause she does not want my Mikey :fear: She wants Bad era Mkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed I have had words and told BES about this lol!

It's just jackie all by her lonesome, i think I'm gonna do some stealing, haha....

Think I will help myself to some of this:

12421_mj-and-lisa-marie-presley-on-stage-at-the-mtv-vmas-in-1994.jpg

some of this:

sexyMJ.jpg

this:

random-sexy-MJ-photos-michael-jackson-9047241-660-495.jpg

and this:

mj-youarenotalone.png

haha lol

Jackie xxxxx

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed
NO NO NO.........HELL FUCKING NO THAT RED SHIRT IS MINE YOU :censored: :evil:
IT IS ONE THING TO STEAL
MY PAPI` IT IS ANOTHER TO STEAL MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF HIM. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DAMN MIND. :mello:

Back