Appleheads!

No :( Does not look like I am going to find anywhere that has got anything on and I dont have any MJ friends hear to throw a party!! Might just go out and have my own little MJ party instead see how many places I can get to play MJ songs wear my fedora moonwalk a little and do a few crotch grabs :mello: Who knows!!!

rofllll that sounds like fun though!!! i bet lots of places will do it if you tell them it's your birthday :wink: i wish i could be there with you :cheers: i have no mj friends here either :mello:

:fear: :fear: :fear:

how you doin' :shades:

2qb6f69.jpg

DO you know though when I see them together it is amazing HOW MUCH HOTTER MICHAEL IS................................. I mean seriously no one can compare to the hotness that is MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can someone, be so hot, sexy, sweet, cute, EPIC, beautiful, gorgeous, nomable all at the same time its just amazing :heart:

Sorry I lost it there for a moment!!!

Allllll byyyyyyyy myselffffffff dont wanna be alllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyy myselffffffffffffffffff anymore :(

I know its all posts by me but no one else is posting, not quite sure who I am talking to by saying this but there you go.............

Haha d'awww Danielle ;)

That's excellent news Michelle! So happy and pleased for you :bounce: :bounce:

No :( Does not look like I am going to find anywhere that has got anything on and I dont have any MJ friends hear to throw a party!! Might just go out and have my own little MJ party instead see how many places I can get to play MJ songs wear my fedora moonwalk a little and do a few crotch grabs :mello: Who knows!!!

Irish fans are trying to organize something in Ireland, as far as I know. Not too far away from you :D Check the Irish thread :D

*yawn* morning apples -_-

x_6474eab5.jpg

Morning Stephen *tackles and gives coffee *or an optional drink if you don't drink coffee* :giggle:

Allllll byyyyyyyy myselffffffff dont wanna be alllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyy myselffffffffffffffffff anymore :(

I know its all posts by me but no one else is posting, not quite sure who I am talking to by saying this but there you go.............

*blocks ears* I hate that song with a passion!!!!!

Its so annoys me lol

aww happy birthday for next month!! aww you should just walk into some random clubs/bars, request some mj tunes, and go get crazy on the dance floor haha!!!!!!!

2ahiauw.jpg

Ok I am stopping now :fear:

OMG!!! This is so hot!!!! aww he's so cute, haha.

hey apples

I got this week off work, but im not really doing much with it lol

I just had a go on my old playstation 1 haha, remember them???

xxxxxxx

hey 8701girl, yeah i don't link that song either haha xxxxxxx

Glad 2 know im not the only one! :cheers:

That is the celine dion songs shes singing......right?

Btw wendy bird, wanna wish u a early happy birthday and i hope u will a good time on the night. :birthday:

Glad 2 know im not the only one! :cheers:

That is the celine dion songs shes singing......right?

Btw wendy bird, wanna wish u a early happy birthday and i hope u will a good time on the night. :birthday:

yeah i believe so haha!!

yeah happy birthday from me 2 or did I already say that lol

xxxxx

yeah i believe so haha!!

yeah happy birthday from me 2 or did I already say that lol

xxxxx

So it is THAT song....dear god please save me now!!! :pray:

LOL its always good 2 say it twice, better than not saying it.

Hey everyone!

Would any UK apples like to take part in the Make-A-Wish: Just Walk MJJC Fan Gathering Fundraiser? It's at a racecourse near Chichester in southern England on 15th May. We only need a couple more MJJC members to have a full team! Team apps last until midnight (GMT) Thursday. Short notice I know but its a great cause and fantastic day out :)

awwwwwwwww that sounds great stephen!!! wish i was in the uk :mello: story of my life :lol: :fear:

:ciao: :ninja:

:ciao:

Jess and Jackie I will not stop singing, I was all by myself so I am aloud to sing that song... plus I have a beautiful voice :unsure: Also thanks for the very early birthday messages ha ha my birthday is not untill the 13th :heart:

LIms I cant find the thread about the event in dublin :(
How are we all?????????

congrats michelle :hug: :hug:

i count as a british apple :mello: im just on the wrong side of the pond....:mello:

the past few days i have really be considering taking a canoe to the uk :mello: i might actually do it :mello:

i have a canoe and a waterproof radio to take with me :mello: its just trying to avoid the coast guard from picking me up and bringing me back :mello: :fear: other than that i can do it :mello:

maybe i should canoe to ireland instead :mello: its closer :mello: plus i can just fly to the uk for dirt cheap :mello:

*plots*

Back