Appleheads!

:bounce: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yall..

need to see if i can get the money together.. but yea tons of good deals out here atm..

Herstory.. i know this is scream but imma gonna still drool over it but i know you asked for scream gifs earlier..
mjscream.gif
FIIIIIINE I'll be nice.

*DROOOOOOOOOOL* :dribble: SQUEEEEECUMMM minus the squee.
DANgitmmouth.gif

:coffee:

tothaleff.gif

v7web.jpg

JANET AND MARC FUCKING JACOBS...TOGETHER?!!!! :dropdead: You don't even understand...why am I not sitting between them grinning my ass off? I can't even fathom this awesome. I wish MJ smiled with awesome designers...not Christian Audigier. :puke: I know he loved rhinestones but Ed Hardy is just...:puke::puke::puke:

//:END OF FASHION NERD LOVE

Time for summa dis.
jam2.gif

sex4ri.gif

:lol:

:lmao: that last one caught me off guard. I HATE ED HARDY TOO :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I mean

YIcQlGphQpv7wvdsFRXTxXhAo1_500.jpg

JUST LOOK AT IT :puke:

and that's one of the better EH shirts I've seen! :puke:

also, if you have a problem with in jokes, how come I always see you in the macros thread? That thread consists of 90% in jokes. And most of them are taken from a livejournal community where most people on mjjc don't even know the real origin or the meaning of the joke in the first place. You make no sense.
2eq8ghz.jpg

Adore.

Don't make me spank you...

011.jpg

leave it alone... :D

:lmao: that last one caught me off guard. I HATE ED HARDY TOO :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I mean

Ed HArdy is some of THE ugliest shit ever. Hideous expensive for no reason shit. You will NEVER see me in an Ed hardy anything unless it's one of his tshirts I'd use as a RAG to clean my windows for that streak free shine.

FIIIIIINE I'll be nice.

*DROOOOOOOOOOL* :dribble: SQUEEEEECUMMM minus the squee.
DANgitmmouth.gif

:coffee:

hehe i was giving it to you for your collection.. but with a warning that i will drool over it :giggle: thanks for the above gif of my sexy
hot man!!!

*glares* did u just drool and squueecumm minus the squee my man??? :fencing:

I mean

How about this one? :lmao:
bidoof.gif

I was like :bugeyed DEAR GOD NO when I heard MJ was going to get Audigier to design crap for him. :puke::puke::puke: I mean, THERE IS ED HARDY HAND SANITIZER! It's a disease.

Uhg, no I don't think so. This looks like that high school group of blond bitches who thinks they deserve everything just because they decided so and do inside joke that only they understand cause nobody else wants to actually really join.. Sorry I'm a lover not a fighter so I'm outta here

Have fun bitches, you won't miss me :)

Um...wow, just...wow :wtf:

:unsure: :wtf:

hi guys! :lol:

Hey jag!

How r u ?

Hey, you two :waving:

hehe i was giving it to you for your collection.. but with a warning that i will drool over it :giggle: thanks for the above gif of my sexy
hot man!!!

*glares* did u just drool and squueecumm minus the squee my man??? :fencing:
:fear: about that...

HAAAAAAAYYYY LYMMJ! :girl_dance:

Ed HArdy is some of THE ugliest shit ever. Hideous expensive for no reason shit. You will NEVER see me in an Ed hardy anything unless it's one of his tshirts I'd use as a RAG to clean my windows for that streak free shine.

Agreed, HB. I don't see why that ugly shit is so popular and expensive. I can find better looking stuff at Wal-Mart for way less.

:weeping:

:better:Mikes sorry for not matching :no:

008.jpg

No Mike. No. UGLY shit. That mess needed to be BURNED!!! Not worn. Anywhere.

Why do I find this adorable? :lmao:

How about this one? :lmao:
bidoof.gif

I was like :bugeyed DEAR GOD NO when I heard MJ was going to get Audigier to design crap for him. :puke::puke::puke: I mean, THERE IS ED HARDY HAND SANITIZER! It's a disease.

POKEMON! Pokemonnnn. Time for adventures Diamond and Pearl, we can change the world. POKEMON.

:mello:

the benefits of having a little sister....

:better:Mikes sorry for not matching :no:

Why do I find this adorable? :lmao:

POKEMON! Pokemonnnn. Time for adventures Diamond and Pearl, we can change the world. POKEMON.

:mello:

the benefits of having a little sister....

:blink: :blink:

Back