Appleheads!

Right people i have to go to sleep!!!

ILY all *skips off with mikey singing when you wish upon a star* Still going disney ha ha!!! Night apples!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Night!! :huggy:

dead2qv0.gif
omfg, THIS is why i let you live!!!!!!!
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif

i so wanna give you rep points, but i have to whore myself out and i only whore for michael

Phew! *wipes sweat off forehead* :fear:

OoOoOoOooo!!! :heart: The corset, tie, ponytail, and sexy "get yo ass over here gurl" glare is a perfect combo for me. :dribble:

:give_heart: Thank you Claaarraaa!

Yayyyyy! :dance: I'm so happy u like it! I figured u would ;) Finally I'm contributing to this thread :lol: but it's Janet! :D Oh well, I definitely have a thing for her too. :heart:

Ur welcome guuurl! :cheers:

oh u foreigners ;)

um, pretty much, look but dont touch mike 86-91, MINE MINE MINE :D i've had to make some appleheads conveniently disappear when they were lusting a lil too hard for him. so just if you value existing.....i'd say stick to mike before or after 86-91. otherwise, :party: you can try to sweet talk any other era into sharing, but im a spoiled brat and think that sharing is not caring

*cough* just stay away from Bad mike and you should be fine. BES is one crazy ass heffa. I'm nice, so you can touch 1995-1996. but not in certain places.

Welcome Carine! z have a sense of humor! Stay way from the '76-82 Mike and all his "gel".... I wld hate 2 have 2 take u out or have u sleeping w/the fishes.Um i call everyone in here a heffa, hooka, or ho.... if u got afro pics of mike u can link them 2 me... lol...

yes, you'll get addicted. :ph34r:

Uhg, no I don't think so. This looks like that high school group of blond bitches who thinks they deserve everything just because they decided so and do inside joke that only they understand cause nobody else wants to actually really join.. Sorry I'm a lover not a fighter so I'm outta here

Have fun bitches, you won't miss me :)

Uhg, no I don't think so. This looks like that high school group of blond bitches who thinks they deserve everything just because they decided so and do inside joke that only they understand cause nobody else wants to actually really join.. Sorry I'm a lover not a fighter so I'm outta here

I.JUST.DIED.

*keeps thoughts to self* :smilerolleyes:

:lmao: :hysterical:

okay, 1 namecalling ('have fun bitches') is not allowed on mjjc, and 2 you might want to actually read through the first 10-20 pages or so of the thread, and a few from the middle. Get a real feel for what this place is actually about, because from what you just said, you don't get it at all.

:mello:
:lmao: Ur right! :lol: And that what really bugs me sumtimes tbh.

Bye! We won't. :D See you in somewhere else maybe possibly.

okay, 1 namecalling ('have fun bitches') is not allowed on mjjc, and 2 you might want to actually read through the first 10-20 pages or so of the thread, and a few from the middle. Get a real feel for what this place is actually about, because from what you just said, you don't get it at all.

:wub:
ily adoar :lol:

2eq8ghz.jpg
k, reported and now moving on --->

JAG :waving: :waving: :waving:

8701 :waving: :waving: :waving:

tothaleff.gif

v7web.jpg

JANET AND MARC FUCKING JACOBS...TOGETHER?!!!! :dropdead: You don't even understand...why am I not sitting between them grinning my ass off? I can't even fathom this awesome. I wish MJ smiled with awesome designers...not Christian Audigier. :puke: I know he loved rhinestones but Ed Hardy is just...:puke::puke::puke:

//:END OF FASHION NERD LOVE

Time for summa dis.
jam2.gif

sex4ri.gif

:lol:

Hey jag!

How r u ?

hey heather...hows the house hunt going? should be some good options with everyone foreclosing right? get some gooood deals i'd think

JAG :waving: :waving: :waving:

8701 :waving: :waving: :waving:

:bounce: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yall..

need to see if i can get the money together.. but yea tons of good deals out here atm..

Herstory.. i know this is scream but imma gonna still drool over it but i know you asked for scream gifs earlier..
mjscream.gif

also, if you have a problem with in jokes, how come I always see you in the macros thread? That thread consists of 90% in jokes. And most of them are taken from a livejournal community where most people on mjjc don't even know the real origin or the meaning of the joke in the first place. You make no sense.
2eq8ghz.jpg

Back