Appleheads!

Tom are you there??? I need a favor!!! I want to learn how to make Macros with gift ...
TOOOOOMMM!!!

I still have my original copy of MJ's book... so glad my parents never gave it away.. cuz had they done that they would be in an old folks home as soon as they get really old...

i can't wait for my opus book... although i am broke now, i can't wait until it ships..

5days until my 32nd bday... oh and i will have this book by then, since it has been shipped and it has my fav era in it...
Michael Jackson: Before He Was King
41MifjmlZtL._SS400_.jpg

51tG1zuO2TL._SS400_.jpg

Other Views - Click on image to change view.

Ohhhhhhhh the movie or the book???:wub:
I love both :D
I dont have the book thou a friend boroed to me but I have to biy it!
The english version!!! That is what I want!!!
Not now thou cause I buy the Opus :ph34r:
Too much money ....:doh:

The book. It comes out today in the States :) Still waiting for "Moonwalker" to get a DVD release here.

OMG !!! My B-day is tomorrow!!! hahahaha I will be your age too!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo broke too!!! I need more books of MJ!!! The ones I have are in MX:(
Hahahaha
HAPPY B-DAY FOR YOU HUN!!!
just in case I miss it, hope no thou!!!

And I download de Moonwalker... I had to watch it!!! But I got it when I knew I was going to the O2 concert... *sigh*

Tom are you there??? I need a favor!!! I want to learn how to make Macros with gift ...
TOOOOOMMM!!!

I use this site for adding text to animations, though I barely make them:
http://www.online-image-editor.com/

1. Press file, then press open.
2. Browse through your computer files until you find the .gif file you want, or copy and paste the link to one on the internet. Press upload when you have found one.

You will now see your animation on the screen.

3. Press
oie_text.gif
(add text)
4. Type in the text you want to appear, change the font or colour if you prefer something a bit more unique.
5. Press 'preview'
6. If the text is too small, too large or the wrong colour, simply change the options located above the work-space. You don't need to press 'preview' each time, it will update automatically.
7. Drag the text where you want, so it fits in well.
8. Press 'Apply'
9. You will now see a final preview. From here you can add more text. If, however, you have finished, right click it and press 'Save image as' (or the equivalent button, depending on the browser'. This will save it to your computer so you can upload it to a hosting site such as 'Tinypic'. A faster way is to right click the final image and press 'Copy image location' (again, or the equivalent). When it is copied, go to the MJJC reply box and insert an image as you normally would, instead pasting in your copied link to the image. Make sure it is working by previewing the post (dont forget the
tags).
10. Check out the end result!
Yes I like being detailed in my explainations :p
Hope I helped :)

You are the best of the best of the best of the best!!!!
Love you mostetetetetessssssss!!!!!!
6xrtk1.jpg

I still have my original copy of MJ's book... so glad my parents never gave it away.. cuz had they done that they would be in an old folks home as soon as they get really old...

i can't wait for my opus book... although i am broke now, i can't wait until it ships..

5days until my 32nd bday... oh and i will have this book by then, since it has been shipped and it has my fav era in it...
Michael Jackson: Before He Was King
41MifjmlZtL._SS400_.jpg

51tG1zuO2TL._SS400_.jpg

Other Views - Click on image to change view.

hb just got that book and was SQUEEECUMMING all over herself, so i'm going to order it too :D perf bf, here i come!
ThrillerMike.jpg

im also going to get this book, it sounds very interesting with some really cool stuff in it
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Vault-Tribute-1958-2009/dp/0794829295/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

51EvjLO-gnL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Last edited:
it looks like Michaels nephew Randy is an applehead too!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000405360404&ref=alerts

hi Randy if your here!! *waves*

I can not see anything:( But the other day while reading the thread that tells that MJ was here sometimes it make me think about Prince and Paris,maybe they have being here too you know? just saying... :mello:

me too! it's so miami vice, lol. i love him looking like a smooth cat, so damn slick when he wanted to be. and it shows off his....assets....nicely :shifty:

MJ's aasets..........:clapping::punk::wild:

I love this in particular... all blacklike a bad boy!!! Great hair, shades, awwwwwww:wub:

fwodmv.jpg

Hey Appleheads :waving: Haven't been in here in a while...school getting in the way :cry:

I've found a new favorite Michael picture:

GalleryBadTour113.jpg

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

call the doctor :stretcher:

Hey Appleheads :waving: Haven't been in here in a while...school getting in the way :cry:

michaelforever3

LOOK AT THOSE LIPS.....looks like you caught him crooning to me...thanks, i was wondering if anyone captured that moment

LOOK AT THOSE LIPS.....looks like you caught him crooning to me...thanks, i was wondering if anyone captured that moment

i thought he might be looking in the mirror :ninja:

i mean dayum mike, i wouldn't blame you if you were trying to seduce yourself with that bod.

GalleryBadTour113.jpg

Yeah I know my job gets in the way... and family, friends, etc... :(
Great taste Gurl!!
I love Bad tour!!! Gets me weak on my nees....

i6h1tj.jpg

:ph34r:

:rofl: i thought he might be looking in the mirror :ninja: i mean dayum mike, i wouldn't blame you if you were trying to seduce yourself with that bod.

:lmao:

hahaha I know... if I were Mike I would be doing this all day long.......

euebes.jpg

over and over and over again.....

ick7xi.jpg

:cheers::ph34r:

Back