Appleheads!

la.jpg

jg60k8.jpg

I know I love the bottle too. the bottle has ANGELS on it! Only Michael would wear a perfume with angels! :) it smells heavenly. I actually got emotional when I first smelled it. It has some musk in it but its very fresh like soap, powder and velvet

I know I love the bottle too. the bottle has ANGELS on it! Only Michael would wear a perfume with angels! :) it smells heavenly. I actually got emotional when I first smelled it. It has some musk in it but its very fresh like soap, powder and velvet
Oooh~ I might just have to try it. Even if I don't like the smell the bottle would look nice on my vanity. :wub:

How did you figure out Michael wore it?
im stil here and i play d&d.. well i used too... :mello:
Not gonna say anything. :lol:

Oooh~ I might just have to try it. Even if I don't like the smell the bottle would look nice on my vanity. :wub:

im a geek i know.. i alreayd admitted i play on line mmos or fantasy games.. but i like em and im a cute geek and i love it :heart: :wub:

I could stare at that gif for hours :D
i could ride it for hours..:ninja:

I found the info at mjfanclub.net

This is from Karen Faye's (Michael's long time makeup artist) facebook. She also addressed Black Orchid that we heard about. There may be more tidbits - not sure, but you can become a friend on her Facebook to get them. This thread was moved since it's run it's course in the News section. :bluewink:

"I have had many requests. Like music, our sense of smell activates our memories. Michael and I discovered many years ago (30) we shared a favorite scent. Those who were able to share the same space with Michael, BAL A VERSAILLES, by Jean Desprez, will remind you of him."

Neither Obsession or Joop were a favorite. They may have been a quick buy from his security guards because BAV was not always easy to find."
"
"I ordered it online. I bought many bottles for him for London...
frown.gif
"

"Michael treated the bottles of this scent like gold. He was always so thrilled to have it. He loved the big fancy bottle, and he liked to carry the tiny little bottles in his pocket. Michael Bush wasn't always so pleased when they leaked in his pocket."

"He was wearing Black Orchid, but that was because it was easy to get. He switched immediately, when I found him BAV. He would ask me everyday if it had arrived after I told him I had ordered it."

"He was wearing BAV in the last weeks of his life."

"Michael and I shared the love of this scent before we even met. It was something we discovered about each other. It wasn't one of those perfumes you find at the department store, so I was always hunting for it for him. Michael Bush would search also. When we found a bottle it was like striking gold. Now with the internet, it makes it easier to track down, but back then it was a miracle to find!
The scent was created in 1962."

"Just GOOGLE it....many sites come up."

"in the video..it looks like ETERNITY." THIS VIDEO - Michael sprays himself w/ LOTS of perfume!!! Someone asked Karen about the perfume MJ was spraying on himself.

"There are many "notes" to BAV. the ones that I love and linger on me are the earthy ones, amber and vanilla."

"I bought a lot for Michael...I hope I left some for all of you."

"it is best to get the smallest bottle of perfume. Perfume smells different on everyone...and the eau de toilette spray bottles seem to leak and don't smell as good as the perfume."

"We never cared if a scent was made for a man or women. Michael didn't think it was fair we got all the good smells. LOL"

"if you should order it....get the smallest bottle of PERFUME not the eau de toilette. The perfume smells better."

http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=8019

hmm sounds like the scent is similar to secret obsession.. if its earty and vanilla and amber.. im gonna have to check this out,cause i love opium, and secret obsession..

Back