Aphrodite Jones on E! True Hollywood story

bouee

Proud Member
This is from her twitter :

"Can you please RT & tell everyone abt the show? I will B on the E! True Hollywood Story abt Michael Jackson tomorrow night @ 10 PM (EST)".

Due to the time difference (I am in Europe), I don't know if this will be on 15th or 16th in the US.

Great I'll see if there is any broadcast I can catch in australia. Would someone record it and post in you tube too? Thanks!! She is great!

I think i'll actually watch this. I loved her book Michael Jackson Conspiracy, it told the truth :)

BEWARE! I just set my recorder for it...and this is the E! description on the programming guide.

"E! Investigates: Last Days of Michael Jackson. The pop star's sometimes bizarre life comes to light."

I trust Aphrodite, but I think we should keep our expectations in check for an overall positive or even objective presentation from this show.

"Last days..."? how would Aphrodite know about the last days? wonder why they named it that. can't wait to see it

This'll give her book more publicity, so that alone is a positive already.

"Last days..."? how would Aphrodite know about the last days? wonder why they named it that. can't wait to see it

That's not Aphrodite's desription. It's the shows. E! is calling the episode a biography of MJ, and Aphrodite will most likely be one of many others talking about him, with a narrator and various clips interspersed.

This'll give her book more publicity, so that alone is a positive already.
I agree. Aphrodite will only say positive things about Michael and for sure she'll mention her book. The more people who read her book, the better!

The description I see for the show (TONIGHT) says that the focus will be on the last days leading up to Michael's death, and that's it. No negative stuff.

I've been reading the conspiracy book again this week actually.
Everyone should read it.

The True Hollywood story they did in 2004 was NOT positive. Wasn't she in that one too? Along with Randy T. and Diane Dimond. Ugh... or am I getting Biography confused with True Hollywood story?

...This is confusing and worrisome. I trust Aphrodite. I don't doubt that she'll tell the truth and stand up for him, but it's E! I'm concerned about...once those Bashirs get in the editing room...we've all seen the damage they're capable of. =/ I hope I'm wrong. I hope this will be a new leaf turned over and they'll let her get her message out there. But once bitten, twice shy...

I emailed Aphrodite Jones before I bought her book. She said that there is a thing call karam. Her concerns are for the Children. I really like her, she saw wrong being done and had the will to go against all her fellow investagitive reporters and write this book. Against all odds.Thanks you Aphrodite Jones.

Yes, she was like Demon, but during the Trial she saw wrong being done and she changed.

This is from her twitter :

"Can you please RT & tell everyone abt the show? I will B on the E! True Hollywood Story abt Michael Jackson tomorrow night @ 10 PM (EST)".

Due to the time difference (I am in Europe), I don't know if this will be on 15th or 16th in the US.

wow, really?!! *Tivos*

The True Hollywood story they did in 2004 was NOT positive. Wasn't she in that one too? Along with Randy T. and Diane Dimond. Ugh... or am I getting Biography confused with True Hollywood story?
No idea, but as far as I know, in 2004 Aphrodite was still part of the mainstream media anyway. She hadn't made her turnaround yet.

I wanna know about her since I didn't have cable news and internet around the trial era and was only a casual fan. Was she as bad as Nancy Grace?

That's not Aphrodite's desription. It's the shows. E! is calling the episode a biography of MJ, and Aphrodite will most likely be one of many others talking about him, with a narrator and various clips interspersed.

They probably will manipulate everything to make him look bad... I watched E! true Hollywood story on Michael a while ago and it was awful. Mainly Diane Diamond talking... and Randy Taraborrelli.

It's good anyway that Aphrodite will be on it, but let's see how much they edit what she says...

Okay, so her tweet says "tomorrow night" (meaning Friday). I looked at the schedule and there is no E! True Hollywood story listed tomorrow (or tonight, for that matter.) =/

They probably will manipulate everything to make him look bad... I watched E! true Hollywood story on Michael a while ago and it was awful. Mainly Diane Diamond talking... and Randy Taraborrelli.

It's good anyway that Aphrodite will be on it, but let's see how much they edit what she says...

True. I remember seeing Aphrodite on the O'Reilly Factor on youtube (can't stand the man or the show, I only watched to see someone have the balls to stick up for what's right for once) and they basically tried to discredit her before she'd even been fully introduced. They had this one woman talking about AJ's book, and she read out the title Conspiracy sooo sarcastically :smilerolleyes: And as always O'Reilly was being his usual moronic self and shouting to try and get his opinion across, iirc. Not really looking forward to anything E! have to say :puke:

Okay, so her tweet says "tomorrow night" (meaning Friday). I looked at the schedule and there is no E! True Hollywood story listed tomorrow (or tonight, for that matter.) =/
My service says it will be on at 10pm tonight and 6pm tomorrow night.

My service says it will be on at 10pm tonight and 6pm tomorrow night.

But that's "E! Investigates: Last Days of Michael Jackson" not "E! True Hollywood story." Two entirely different shows. And she said tomorrow at 10pm....Was she just very confused? I still don't understand why she would be on this segment - what insight can she give on his last days?...I'm very confused.

I agree. Aphrodite will only say positive things about Michael and for sure she'll mention her book. The more people who read her book, the better!

The description I see for the show (TONIGHT) says that the focus will be on the last days leading up to Michael's death, and that's it. No negative stuff.

I wish I could be that optimistic when it comes to E!.

I wanna watch it and I'll just ignore all negativity. It's good her book gets more publicity.

But that's "E! Investigates: Last Days of Michael Jackson" not "E! True Hollywood story." Two entirely different shows. And she said tomorrow at 10pm....Was she just very confused? I still don't understand why she would be on this segment - what insight can she give on his last days?...I'm very confused.
I never found it listed under "E True Hollywood Story" and I looked too. There were other stars who were being profiled on those shows.

I watched the show last night and thought it was VERY tabloid-ish. Some great things were said about Michael, such as Diane Dimond saying that Michael was on the cusp of true greatness again, but overall they did make it sound like he was drugged out for almost all the time after 2005. I think even Aphrodite said he was "ruined" after the 2005 trial. And Diane Dimond said that MJ and LMP never once slept together, which was why LISA gave up on having kids with MJ, which was a completely asinine thing to say! :rolleyes2:

I never found it listed under "E True Hollywood Story" and I looked too. There were other stars who were being profiled on those shows.

I watched the show last night and thought it was VERY tabloid-ish. Some great things were said about Michael, such as Diane Dimond saying that Michael was on the cusp of true greatness again, but overall they did make it sound like he was drugged out for almost all the time after 2005. I think even Aphrodite said he was "ruined" after the 2005 trial. And Diane Dimond said that MJ and LMP never once slept together, which was why LISA gave up on having kids with MJ, which was a completely asinine thing to say! :rolleyes2:
That DD doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. I believe she is a very sick sick women .

Back