Anyone who has lost intrest in the Album

I just don't understand how these other fans can feel happy and excited for this album. Especially knowing where Michael is now. And it is not the same anymore.
agree.i guess some are fans more of the music than the person and/or never experienced a real mj release so are having to grab what they can now

I know I totally lost interest in the new album. I am now wishing I didn't pre order that album from Amazon.com. I can't feel any happiness or excitement towards that album. I can only feel nothing but sadness for it. Because it is really not the same anymore. I remember how happy and excited I was on the day when Invincible came out. My mother took me to the mall on the released date to buy that album in both cd and cassette form. I can't feel that way for this album. Especially knowing where Michael is now just makes my sadness for this album even more worst for me. At least I have Michael's other albums to listen to. At least with those albums we still had Michael on the day when they came out. :sad: :boohoo:
I just don't understand how these other fans can feel happy and excited for this album. Especially knowing where Michael is now. And it is not the same anymore.

Because maybe other fans want to celebrate his life through his music and not dwell on the fact that's he's dead? I personally don't understand why you or anyone else wouldn't want to support his music regardless of whether he's with us in the physical form. This is Michael's music and no he wasn't here to deliver it to us, but you take what you can get and be grateful for it. Michael's body is no longer walking the earth, but his spirit is still very much alive. We should concentrate on the happy times and know that MJ is finally at peace. He no longer has to deal with all the scandal, lies, and media manipulation. Just be happy for him and enjoy the music. Mourning is perfectly fine and acceptable but healing is the greatest thing you can do for not only yourself, but Michael as well. Do you honestly think MJ wants his fans all doom and gloom? Of course not. Michael is about L.O.V.E. and joy. Remember that.

why you or anyone else wouldn't want to support his music regardless of whether he's with us in the physical form.
i dont think shes saying shes not surpporting it. just cant be excited about it or celebrate it

I don't want to lose interest,but on Michael we have:
3 New songs (BOJ,HMH and HT is without bridge)
3 Cascio Tracks (unfinished and doubtful)
2 Old Songs BTM and MTS
1 Outtake from Invincible that is 2 verses and chorus only.
1 already Released song (in 2004)
From 1991 MJ released at least 14 new songs on each new album,now we have 3 new songs and 7 fillers.
I know they have to make other albums but,In my opinion this is not enough, in Ultimate Collection there are more songs to discover than on Michael.

So true sadly

i dont think shes saying shes not surpporting it. just cant be excited about it or celebrate it

I understand what was meant, but maybe didn't word my response appropriately. Irregardless, I still don't understand why anyone would rather be sad than enjoy a chance we very well could have never had again. Yes, MJ is dead, but it is only a sad affair if you let it be. Don't get me wrong, I know it is very sad, but one shouldn't concentrate on the darkness of it forever. Again, mourning is perfectly acceptable but there has to come a time when you're ready to find comfort in one's passing. Knowing that someone is FINALLY able to be happy in every sense of the word can be very comforting. No one deserved peace more than Michael Jackson. I would love for him to still be here with us, but I'm not selfish enough to ask for it because I know with all my heart that he is at peace and has left all the heartache behind.

Enjoy the music, celebrate his life, and don't concentrate on his death. Michael Jackson isn't dead. He simply moved on to another life, one where he is free of the trappings of this world. He's transcended. Rejoice in that.

Why choose to be miserable. Michael isn't. You shouldn't be either.

I've lost intrest, and thats not funny at all. I can't listen to Monster, because it don't sound like Michael. KYHU, is a weak boy band kind of song. Behind the Mask is intresting and OK, so are MTS, and Best of Joy, Don't like BN. HT, half OK, HMH is OK, little bit boring.
I've allways been interested in Michaels production and 'Michael' is a sad atempt to do a Michael production.
I've listen to it a couple of times but now I don't feel the need. It will allways be intresting to hear new music but it will never be the same again.

I remember when Invincible came out. Choosing the colour in the shop, having that CD in my hand, bringing it home and listening to the whole thing. I hadn't heard any tracks before except YRMW.

I remember I didn't know what to think, it was different. But the excitement was there, and after a few days I grew to love it.

It was a Michael Jackson album. Everything had gone through him. It had that special Michael gloss and perfection that only he could give.

"Michael" does not have this, but it is now all we have.

When Invincible came out, you could imagine what it would be like seeing "Unbreakable" or "Whatever Happens" performed live (even though this never actually came to fruition). That initial excitement, along with internet leaks being far less commonplace added to the suspense of getting that new album with the Michael perfection in all it's glory was amazing.

I think the key is not to see "Michael" as a continuation of his previous work. It's incoherent, more like a compilation album really. If Leonardo Da Vinci's only contribution to the Mona Lisa was an outline sketch and someone else did the painting, would it be right to call it his?

It does however have some glorious moments that give us a glimpse (albeit small) of what he was working on before he died, and indeed that his genius songwriting skills and creative process never ended.

Im on about sales, You think that new elvis hits cd will outselll a new mike album, No way New mj material will always sell more re relases than beatles and elvis cause people already have their music, Geezzzz

Why are you quoting me and what does your response have anything to do with what I said? Am I missing something?

Well lets see, you have:

Hold My Hand- We had already heard years ago, this is just a new version with new MJ vocals.

Hollywood Tonight- Brand New Song and I love it. I allways skip Hold My Hand to hear this.

Keep Your Head Up- Sounds like dog $**t to me, the vocals are out of tune with the music, not to mention I dont think its Michael singing.

The Way You love me- Again, heard it years ago and the original was fine as it was. Still like it though.

Monster- Good catchy song, nice beat. Just dont think its Michael for the majority of it. Its someone else, then suddenly we hear 'Yeeeeaaaahhhh' which is Michael.

Best of Joy- Very nice song, I skip from Hollywood Tonight to this.

Another Day- Well, they sort of ruined this.....they took away alot of the power...and there isnt much more new to hear in terms of the vocals.

Behind The Mask- Brilliant song, I absolutely love this.

Much Too Soon- Not there fault, but we heard this a few weeks before. Beautiful song.

So we have 3 songs which are questionable at best, 2 we had heard before. 1 which was slightly dissapointing, then 4 new and unheard songs which are great.

Yeah ive lost interest, all the songs are crap. Im not bothered, im more interested in the person and now hes dead, it doesnt matter anymore. Any money made goes straight to the kids, fair enough but they have enough money as it is and so do the family:agree:

Yeah ive lost interest, all the songs are crap. Im not bothered, im more interested in the person and now hes dead, it doesnt matter anymore. Any money made goes straight to the kids, fair enough but they have enough money as it is and so do the family:agree:

I know it's just your opinion but I have a hard time comprehending how anyone can be a fan and call any of Michael's work "crap". Even if you belong to the bunch who question the authenticity of certain tracks, there are still some truly brilliant moments on the album like "Best Of Joy" and "Behind The Mask".

WTF i just checked back and you quoted me so i replied, Are you thick or something lol

No, I'm not "thick" and I don't appreciate the accusation. I stand by what I said, and that is that your quoting of me and your response absolutely have no correlation. It doesn't make sense. Maybe you should read it for yourself.

Personally, I never anticipated the new album. And even now, I can honestly say that I'm still not enthusiastic about it.

I am the opposite. When the news was announced, I anticipated little like you, considering where MJ is. But after I listented to them, I was gonna love the new album. It's Michael singing imo. Though it can hardly be compared to those classical albums produced by Michael himself. But I DO think this is a great album compared to other artists. It just keeps reminding me what a GENIUS Michael is on this planet! Now I really can't wait to receive my physical cds.

Because maybe other fans want to celebrate his life through his music and not dwell on the fact that's he's dead? I personally don't understand why you or anyone else wouldn't want to support his music regardless of whether he's with us in the physical form. This is Michael's music and no he wasn't here to deliver it to us, but you take what you can get and be grateful for it. Michael's body is no longer walking the earth, but his spirit is still very much alive. We should concentrate on the happy times and know that MJ is finally at peace. He no longer has to deal with all the scandal, lies, and media manipulation. Just be happy for him and enjoy the music. Mourning is perfectly fine and acceptable but healing is the greatest thing you can do for not only yourself, but Michael as well. Do you honestly think MJ wants his fans all doom and gloom? Of course not. Michael is about L.O.V.E. and joy. Remember that.

Agree. Do you guys remember why we fans worshipped and loved Michael in the first place? Cuz of his great music. We loved his music first, then we began to wanna know this man and gotta love him. It's MJ's music which united us. Now he is gone forever, but his spirits and legacy never die. His power and legacy IS his MUSIC. We, as his fans, have the mission to carry on his legacy and spread love by his music. Let our posterity know and remember what a great human being Michael is. Again, now only his MUSIC can pass his messages and make MJ's legacy live forever and ever. I AM really grateful to this new album, peace.

Ingelief was on about michael being the best selling dead artist of 2010

I said it wouldn't be hard for him to top that, that being dead artists such as elvis and the beatles (referring to sales)

You then commment how can you compare mjs scraps to others masterpieces

I then reply to you and you're confused, Seriously if you don't understand that i worry about your mental state

totally lost the interest when i heard the casio songs...although i like hold my hand...behind the mask and best of joy i think this is the album that i will leave behind much too soon...sorry

Back