Anyone who has lost intrest in the Album

Your mindset is definitely not ignorant, and I agree with you. I don't understand why we cant just appreciate what he gave us. People what more, more, more and they dot even care in what condition it's given in or who is giving it to them. I have no interest at all. :(

Because some people know only how to GET and it became a bad habit. Show must go on.. No matter if the artist did not want his material out. Who cares right? They want more and more and more..... from him. It never will stop. They do not know how to appriciate what alredy was given.

All what I can focus after his passing is the trial, not new albums. But everybody is different I guess.. . Good for them. I wish I could do it too.

I agree with Athina...HELLO NO I haven't "lost interest" in the new album..wtf?

What is UP with people today? did something happen? fill me in cause I can't wrap my head around some of the negativity when the album drops in TWO days (here in the states) and ONE (in the UK). MJ has the most...interesting fans.

The only song I could actually call timeless is Best Of Joy, it's absolutely amazing. To me it's the only song where you can feel Michael in everything
Obviously, it will never be popular among non-fans, cause public needs something more poppy and less delicate, but it's the kind of song I always loved Michael for :)

Michael Jackson was a smart guy. He saw how the estates of other deseased musicians operated. He knew their music was being put out long after they were gone. I am going to assume he must have realized his estate would do the same.
If he objected to any unreleased material being released why didn't he put that stipulation in his last wishes? It wouldn't have been hard to do. I don't think he would object to this new album. I think he would see it as a way to make sure his chlldren are well taken care of.

And lastly, I can't wait for this new album!!!! I absolutely love it:wub:

Yes.

Im still going to get it though because there are some tracks that I like despite the overproduction, cheesy lyrics and three tracks that are not Michaels. I dont consider this to be an official MJ album though because Michael wasnt involved with the finish product

:scratch: No...

I agree with Athina...HELLO NO I haven't "lost interest" in the new album..wtf?

What is UP with people today? did something happen? fill me in cause I can't wrap my head around some of the negativity when the album drops in TWO days (here in the states) and ONE (in the UK). MJ has the most...interesting fans.

Agreed

Last edited:
Michael Jackson was a smart guy. He saw how the estates of other deseased musicians operated. He knew their music was being put out long after they were gone. I am going to assume he must have realized his estate would do the same.
If he objected to any unreleased material being released why didn't he put that stipulation in his last wishes? It wouldn't have been hard to do. I don't think he would object to this new album. I think he would see it as a way to make sure his chlldren are well taken care of.

Well, no one really knows whether Michael would have approved the album or not. Yes, he's very smart and knew that his existing catalog and unreleased music would generate a lot of money. But, he's a perfectionist who only wanted to give the world his best.

Fans want new music and we project our wishes upon Michael. We justify our wishes by saying he didn't ask to have his vault destroyed in his will and he wanted to make sure his children to be well taken care of. Just because he didn't asked to have his unreleased music desroyed doesn't mean he would have approved the idea of pouring out all his demos. Again, the truth is no one absolutely knows whether he would have approved all these posthumous projects or not.

His children are being well taken care of financially. Even there is no new music to be released, the income from the exisiting Mijac catalog and Sony/ATV catalog is substantial. Both catalogs generate millions of royalty income a year.

I dont know why im a big fan like a few years ago i would have loved some new MJ tunes, But now i dont know why but i actually couldn't care less about new music, I think it's cause i like his dancing and videos along with the song but i duno, Anyone else the same

I understand where you are coming from. Right now I am more interested in his already established songs, due to the uncertainty of new songs that will come out. I just cannot be certain of how much of Michael will be on new songs in the future, so my interest has dwindled. I will still look for threads that promote making a song number one and vote, of course, but the interest is not very high. I see myself as being more into his past videos and songs, new games, concerts like the one next year, and unreleased songs that have no drama connected to it. As for the album Michael, I will just pick what I like out of that.

This...
No, I haven't lost interest...But I'm not as excited as I normally would be, given the circumstances :(

... and this...

Previews are nothing. It's your own opinion that counts.

meaning I am not as excited as I was when he was around, not a bit as close to that, but I do want to have my own personal opinion on the tracks. Some may know my opinion on certain tracks, so I want this final test for me to have my very own personal opinion on the matter. Other than that, I am not quite sure if I like this idea of other people trying to "finish" Michael's song.... "the way he would have liked".... who can tell that for sure? None, in my opinion.

I will always want to have all Michael's music. I have already paid for demos (many were already released) and I would be more than glad to buy any demos again.

That's why I need to get my CD, play it and make my decition. Tomorrow should be my day. Hopefully.

I understand where you are coming from. Right now I am more interested in his already established songs, due to the uncertainty of new songs that will come out. I just cannot be certain of how much of Michael will be on new songs in the future, so my interest has dwindled. I will still look for threads that promote making a song number one and vote, of course, but the interest is not very high. I see myself as being more into his past videos and songs, new games, concerts like the one next year, and unreleased songs that have no drama connected to it. As for the album Michael, I will just pick what I like out of that.

Agreed. Although I pre-ordered the album, I don't think I'll jump up and down when I receive it.

no stil excited

and i dont understand the if i believe the previews comment, because michael is the best selling death artist in 2010! so alot of people are buying stuff and want things, like this is it. vision experience and now michael

i like the album, and i recoment holliwood tonight

this is an interesting post. it can go in many different directions.

My opinion is it is an album full of album fillers.

I kind of like ICMI, HMH seems be of the highest quality,, Michael defiantly perfected the beats & tunes on that one.

I wonder if Will.I.Am has his good stuff? or if sony are giving us some rubbish whilst they know it will sell big & are holding the AMAZING stuff for later, or if the Jacksons are keeping Mike's good stuff for later

My favorite song is Fall Again & that is a demo, so I have nothing against demos for quality.

I am just sad, Michael wouldn't want this... I don't want to give my money to sony for this so i am happy with my illegal downloads.

no stil excited

and i dont understand the if i believe the previews comment, because michael is the best selling death artist in 2010! so alot of people are buying stuff and want things, like this is it. vision experience and now michael

i like the album, and i recoment holliwood tonight

Tbh that means nothing, Not many dead signers even have new albums coming out there's only a handfull like elvis, beatles ect, so it wouldn't be hard for mj to top that

Tbh i aint buying it, atleast not yet. Just feel like it's a rip off with maybe his worst songs when i can spend money on better artists atm

Just feel like it's a rip off with maybe his worst songs when i can spend money on better artists atm

^^^^Then do so, if you think there are better artists than MJ.

Tbh that means nothing, Not many dead signers even have new albums coming out there's only a handfull like elvis, beatles ect, so it wouldn't be hard for mj to top that

Tbh i aint buying it, atleast not yet. Just feel like it's a rip off with maybe his worst songs when i can spend money on better artists atm

Some of the songs were gonna be on a new album anyway, even if Michael was still with us, can't see how you think Hollywood Tonight, Much too Soon or even Best of Joy are his worst songs?????? Far better than some of the Invincible or BOTDF tracks?

If you think there are better artists which is your right of course, follow them instead of being here wasting your time complaining about a "mediocre" artist like Michael!
Why do some people bother to call themselves MJ fans???

I dont know why im a big fan like a few years ago i would have loved some new MJ tunes, But now i dont know why but i actually couldn't care less about new music, I think it's cause i like his dancing and videos along with the song but i duno, Anyone else the same

The whole album is tainted for me, I'm afraid. It's got to a point that when the TV ad comes on I change the channel. That's how bad it is. Or when i see the ad for the game, I just feel sick.

Where was all of this promotion and business when the man was alive??? Reminds me of what TMez said in court that Michael just had to make a business deal to sort out his cashflow issues. Yet this only happened in death? It actually makes me nauseous to be honest.

Lose interest, are you mad. I'm am shocked at how good it is, i thought it was going to be all like HMH but it's not, it's classic Michael, i absolutely love it, it's taking it's place up there with his early classics. I just keep listening to it from start to finish and i am trying to get everybody i know to listen to it because it's so damn good.

The whole album is tainted for me, I'm afraid. It's got to a point that when the TV ad comes on I change the channel. That's how bad it is. Or when i see the ad for the game, I just feel sick.

Where was all of this promotion and business when the man was alive??? Reminds me of what TMez said in court that Michael just had to make a business deal to sort out his cashflow issues. Yet this only happened in death? It actually makes me nauseous to be honest.

That's how I feel, too.

Someone said this album is an album of album "fillers" and I have to agree to that.
It is nowhere near the standard that as a Michael Jackson fan one is used to and I don't expect this with Michael gone but nevertheless from his estate I expect the greatest efforts with projects like this and to me it seems a very cheap and unprofessional and undedicated business.

I truly believe that with Michael there was something fishy going on and now with Michael being dead the people who screwed him up and laid rocks in his way and sabotaged all his projects including film projects, charity projects etc. will now act even more unscrupulous and that is exactly why I will not buy the new "album".

^ I mean, when he was alive he hadn't had a film in American theaters since The Wiz. In death he had a box office smash with This Is It.

In life he hadn't had a computer game dedicated to him since Moonwalker back in the early 90s. In death he's on PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.

Musically he's been more prolific in death than he was for almost 10 years in life - in terms of material released.

It's almost as if someone has seen his death, rubbed their hands together, and said 'let's make some money'.

And the case into his death still hasn''t got to court!

LOL Most of you need to chill, You seriously P*** me offf saying im not a fan, Im a huge fan and you don't know so shut up hah, And im on this forum cause IM A FAN just cause i am a fan doesn't mean i have to be a suck up to everything he does and say it's amazing cause it isn't, When i said his worst songs i mean its probably the worst of his unreleased stuff

Loads of you need to take a chill pill and get off mikes d***

never had a huge amount of intrest as at the end of the day they are unfinished tracks.theres no videos no michael so its kinda like a glamourised leak of unreleased songs on the internet and thats about it. as theres nothing to look forward to but hearing the songs. and in the scheme of things none of this should be happening

I don't want to lose interest,but on Michael we have:
3 New songs (BOJ,HMH and HT is without bridge)
3 Cascio Tracks (unfinished and doubtful)
2 Old Songs BTM and MTS
1 Outtake from Invincible that is 2 verses and chorus only.
1 already Released song (in 2004)
From 1991 MJ released at least 14 new songs on each new album,now we have 3 new songs and 7 fillers.
I know they have to make other albums but,In my opinion this is not enough, in Ultimate Collection there are more songs to discover than on Michael.

I'm enjoying this album, but I'm not excited by it (yet, maybe). Is this the right thread for me?
The album is good but I get the feeling that it's lacking something terribly important which I can't name it.

I know I totally lost interest in the new album. I am now wishing I didn't pre order that album from Amazon.com. I can't feel any happiness or excitement towards that album. I can only feel nothing but sadness for it. Because it is really not the same anymore. I remember how happy and excited I was on the day when Invincible came out. My mother took me to the mall on the released date to buy that album in both cd and cassette form. I can't feel that way for this album. Especially knowing where Michael is now just makes my sadness for this album even more worst for me. At least I have Michael's other albums to listen to. At least with those albums we still had Michael on the day when they came out. :sad: :boohoo:
I just don't understand how these other fans can feel happy and excited for this album. Especially knowing where Michael is now. And it is not the same anymore.

Did you really just say that? MJ's scraps are better than others masterpieces. Seriously. SMH :doh:

Back