Anyone who has lost intrest in the Album

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
I dont know why im a big fan like a few years ago i would have loved some new MJ tunes, But now i dont know why but i actually couldn't care less about new music, I think it's cause i like his dancing and videos along with the song but i duno, Anyone else the same

No, I haven't lost interest...But I'm not as excited as I normally would be, given the circumstances :(

I am so very exited about new tunes.

I always will be.

Put it like this there's not gonna be some timeless songs like Billie jean, beat it, dont stop till you get enough, Smooth criminal, Ill be there, Bad

Nothing that's gonna light a fire under the music industries a**

Put it like this there's not gonna be some timeless songs like Billie jean, beat it, dont stop till you get enough, Smooth criminal, Ill be there, Bad

Well, that much is obvious...It's easy to set your hopes too high....Mike isn't here...I wouldn't have expected timeless songs unless Mike was actually here to put his final touches...I'm looking forward to the album, but to me, this album is like a 'concept album'.....

I was interested when he was alive, not anymore because anything what comes out it is not him. This is my personal feeling.

I don't have those kind of thoughts at all. I am very excited to hear his new tunes because I listen music very much, it's my life, and his music is just really good compared to most of the artists. It's always been all about the music to me even thou Michael has been so much more.

I dont know why im a big fan like a few years ago i would have loved some new MJ tunes, But now i dont know why but i actually couldn't care less about new music, I think it's cause i like his dancing and videos along with the song but i duno, Anyone else the same

Personally, I never anticipated the new album. And even now, I can honestly say that I'm still not enthusiastic about it. Part of the reason why I'm not too fond of new MJ music is because of Invincible, in which I could only really appreciate two of the songs. I'm not particularly keen on MJ's new genre/style of music, and hence, had lost my interest in any new MJ music long ago.

I did regain some interest when there was an announcement to release a new album, to go with the start of the This Is It tour. But since Michael's passing, and the amount of time that had gone by, I'm back to square one again.

My main interests lately, has always been Bad Tour or Victory Tour footages, so in a way, dancing and live singing.

its impossible to make "timeless" music because expectations are eargasms. the album is fire. go watch videos then.

this new album is amazing, every song is a hit , u can listen to it over and over again...ofcourse MJ is not around but living with this thought is not healthy, it is like living in a big prison...move on! life is forever , one day we will be with MJ again it is not long time tell we join him and i want to learn the songs so i want to sing them with him there !

that is an ignorant mindset. we all know he has recorded a TON of tracks before he passed.

That was a rude comment. Michael did not release a new material for a reason. Many of tracks were not finished and I do not want to hear Sony's overproduced tracks just because of money interest. I do not have MJ feeling from this album because he did not work on it. Somebody else did but not him.

Personally, I see Monster being 'Timeless' or there abouts. It's actually really, really good.

I'm loving the new album, i was fairly sceptical after hearing HMH but having heard all the songs i think it's a great album.

Well can someone point me in a direction of these leaks, like monster i will buy it tommoro if its good but thats the song im intrested in and only heard a 30 sec preview

no need to hear leaks. the entire album is now streaming at michaeljackson.com.

to be fair, the album is enjoyable. it doesn't meet the michael jackson standard, but is better than most stuff out there.

Personally, I see Monster being 'Timeless' or there abouts. It's actually really, really good.

Monster timeless? You might think so now...but i think you'll take that back after a few years. It's nowhere near close to his previous work, the real timeless stuff. Sorry, compared to his old stuff Monster is a joke.

And in my opinion the song is a joke anyway, but lets not go there.

Monster timeless? You might think so now...but i think you'll take that back after a few years. It's nowhere near close to his previous work, the real timeless stuff. Sorry, compared to his old stuff Monster is a joke.

And in my opinion the song is a joke anyway, but lets not go there.

i think "monster" could get there. the thing is, without Mj here, he cant make a classic video, performances, etc. "billie jean" wasnt a hit until the motown 25 show. "timeless" music usually gets to that status through hype and controversy.

That was a rude comment. Michael did not release a new material for a reason. Many of tracks were not finished and I do not want to hear Sony's overproduced tracks just because of money interest. I do not have MJ feeling from this album because he did not work on it. Somebody else did but not him.

Your mindset is definitely not ignorant, and I agree with you. I don't understand why we cant just appreciate what he gave us. People what more, more, more and they dot even care in what condition it's given in or who is giving it to them. I have no interest at all. :(

Back