Anyone want to mail things to be left at Forest Lawn for Michael? *See post #40 re: Neverland also!*

Re: Forest Lawn video spinoff: Anyone want to mail things to be left at Forest Lawn for Michael?

oops sry. wrong post

Re: Forest Lawn video spinoff: Anyone want to mail things to be left at Forest Lawn for Michael?

Melania, you're too sweet....seriously, thank you so much! :hug:

I've just sent my package. Oh god, it was so hard to not jump into that mailbox as well....LOL!
Just couldn't let go of it...totally devastated now. I hope I won't come up with new ideas and regret I already sent it, so hard to make the perfect card/thingy. :cry:
Awwww :better: I'm sure it's perfect(and you can always send more!). I haven't even written mine yet...it's so sad knowing where they will be in a couple weeks.

thanks so much for doing this,
I will send mine tomorrow or monday =)

I'll let you know when it arrives Denisse. =)

I mentioned in that thread that I would be happy to receive any cards and/or gifts for Michael and then deliver them to Forest Lawn a few days before Christmas. Several people PMed me, and I wanted to let everyone know that I would be happy to do this; feel free to PM me. If anyone else is going to be visiting Forest Lawn and would like to volunteer to deliver things, feel free to chime in also.
I see in the video that they brought a little tree--I think that is so sweet. If you guys think of anything else we should bring to Forest Lawn to honor Michael(from all of us), post your ideas here and I'll try to make it happen.

Thank you for this.

Thank you again Melanie :) :hug:

I've sent mine today, I hope it reaches you in time. The lady in the post office said it'll be there in about 5 days, I wanted to choose another option of shipping, a faster one, but she can't promise me that it'll be faster... so 5 days... hopefully :)

I wish I could be there too :( I started to save money to fly to L.A. but it seems like it won't happened before 2011. We (a group of german MJ fans) started to plan to travel together, so none of us will be lost in the US :) And would be great with we could join you Melanie and Erin (as you mentioned you're going every 3rd) one day.

Thank you again Melanie :) :hug:

I've sent mine today, I hope it reaches you in time. The lady in the post office said it'll be there in about 5 days, I wanted to choose another option of shipping, a faster one, but she can't promise me that it'll be faster... so 5 days... hopefully :)

I wish I could be there too :( I started to save money to fly to L.A. but it seems like it won't happened before 2011. We (a group of german MJ fans) started to plan to travel together, so none of us will be lost in the US :) And would be great with we could join you Melanie and Erin (as you mentioned you're going every 3rd) one day.
I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. :)
I would love to meet up with you guys if you come, and let me know if you need help with any of the arrangements or a place to stay!

I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. :)
I would love to meet up with you guys if you come, and let me know if you need help with any of the arrangements or a place to stay!

Thanks so much for the offer. I will definitely contact you then when it's time :) :hug:

Hey Melanie!
Thank you for doing this!
I got your adress from Mrs. Music ;D
I'm gonna put my card in the mailbox tomorrow!

Sounds great Sils--I'll let you know when it arrives!

I'm going to be going to Neverland on Thursday the 17th(technically tomorrow) also. Even though we're already leaving things at FL, I want to leave something at Neverland also, so I was going to just leave flowers and a poster and I can sign all of your names on it too, if you guys would like?

You are so generous, and it is greatly appreciated. I will get mine in the mail today...Joyce

I'm going to be going to Neverland on Thursday the 17th(technically tomorrow) also. Even though we're already leaving things at FL, I want to leave something at Neverland also, so I was going to just leave flowers and a poster and I can sign all of your names on it too, if you guys would like?

Aww that would be nice.
Please put my name on it if you would.

Aww that's nice!
I'm gonna PM you later! ;D
Again.. Thanks for doing this..
(dropped my card in the mailbox this morning!)

That's so kind :hug:
Can you sign my name too? Jenny - FunkeyJay
Thank you so much!!!

What will happen to all the letters/gift/poems etc after? they can't stand at Michael's crypt forever? ;)

What will happen to all the letters/gift/poems etc after? they can't stand at Michael's crypt forever? ;)
I've wondered that as well. I wouldn't think that F.L. has facilities to keep items for long, so I'd think they'd be given to the family and don't know what they'd do with so many things over time. I wonder if anyone knows the answer.

Wow that's so nice of you to do this for Michael. I am living in the UK at the moment. I used to live in California...and I would have sooo been there with you guys!:( I'm sorry I can't be there. I still have no closure cause I haven't been able to visit Michael..and say my words in peace to him. I'll just send him my prayers for the time being. Thanks to you fans who are so loving and supportive. I wish I was there to help out and share the experience. :angel:

:cry: I am soooo NOT over him being gone.... I don't think I'll ever stop crying for Michael.

im takng something to MJ when i go a fan is sending a gift too to my house/ apartment to be place near the door of the Mausoleum so a soon as get it ill be there and will be taking lots of pics

Thank you very much for what are you doing for me. Thanks for takeing my gift for Michael at his crypt !!! God bless you !:angel:

Melanie went yesterday to place the first cards and gifts but she will go a second time if I'm not mistaken.
I don't think my stuff got there in time for yesterday. Takes too darn long from Germany to L.A.

Hey Melanie, I saw the pics in another thread, it's beautiful....

Thank you for all you did for us.

p.s. your daughter is adorable!! Merry Christmas to you and your family~~

I don't think my stuff got there in time for yesterday. Takes too darn long from Germany to L.A.

Same for me Melanie would send me a PM when she received my card and I didn't get a PM so sadly mine is also too late for christmas

Hey Melanie, I saw the pics in another thread, it's beautiful....

Thank you for all you did for us.

p.s. your daughter is adorable!! Merry Christmas to you and your family~~

I have seen a thread with pictures but I didn't know that was about her visit?

same here.i don't think my package's gonna arrive on time :(
Are you from outside the US too? (Not that mail isn't slow sometimes within the US ;)) Everytime we mail something back home from Germany they tell us it should arrive in "5 days". Same thing when someone mails something to us from the States. And it's like shaaaa, right. I've never gotten anything but the occasional letter in that few time. I've had things arrive like 14 days after being mailed (and that's with no Customs issues -- it just takes that long to show up). ~sigh~ Well, I still have hope that mine will turn up at Melania's before the end of the year :angel: It was mailed 11 days ago

Back