Anyone else hate nightclubs?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's not into nightclubs. My friends always bug me to go with them but I just hate it, the music is usually terrible, the people are mostly drunk and obnoxious (and I don't drink) plus I can't dance to save my life lol.

Most guys in nightclubs are just asses and this is coming from someone who is a guy. I like to call those people The annoying drunken onions

There not being a lot of discussion in nightclubs is actually one of its highpoints for me. I think talking can be boring a lot of times, especially when you meet a new person who apparently wants to interview your ass. I hate that so much. I just hate any time I feel like I'm being analyzed by somebody I just met. Chances are that I just wanna goof around and have a good time if I'm out with friends.

"WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO? WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE? I LIKE ____, DO YOU LIKE ____ TOO?"

Stfu lol

I agree with you! Sometimes I just wanna dance and have fun with my friends. Each to their own, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with nightclubs like you'd think reading some of the posts in here. :mello:

^^ well, no, there's nothing wrong with them...but I find they were only fun when I was younger, and it was THE thing to do...I was frequenting them quite often when 'Vince came out, so YRMW was played ALLLLLLL the time, and EVERYONE would immediately stop what they were doing to go up and dance to it.....and the entire bar (we call night clubs 'bars' in Canada) would be singing LOUD along to it....now THAT was fun

I'm not really into night clubs either... I can count on one hand how many really good nights I've had in one, but there's been countless times where I've been bored.
It really does depend on the music and people (not just the people you're with but the people in the club), if you've got that then you'll have a good night. Usually I find that I either don't like or don't know the music or I'm surrounded by idiots.
I like going to pubs/bars though because you're free to talk and I find them more interesting.

I much, much, much prefer parties! At house parties, you're usually with friends and you can choose what music is playing. Its a much more comfortable environment and you can let your hair down and just have a good laugh. :)

I agree with you! Sometimes I just wanna dance and have fun with my friends. Each to their own, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with nightclubs like you'd think reading some of the posts in here. :mello:

Ditto, and also I don't get why some people act like they look down on people who like to drink when they're partying lol. I get drunk, I don't start fights, I don't go around molesting girls, etc. I act pretty stupid and it's pretty noticeable, yes, but it's fun. I think that description applies to MOST people who get intoxicated, although of course there are also gonna be those people who just cause trouble when they've been drinking. Generally though it's not the worst thing in the world. Lighten up folks (not saying that you yourself have to get drunk in order to lighten up. That's your call.).

Ditto, and also I don't get why some people act like they look down on people who like to drink when they're partying lol. I get drunk, I don't start fights, I don't go around molesting girls, etc. I act pretty stupid and it's pretty noticeable, yes, but it's fun. I think that description applies to MOST people who get intoxicated, although of course there are also gonna be those people who just cause trouble when they've been drinking. Generally though it's not the worst thing in the world. Lighten up folks (not saying that you yourself have to get drunk in order to lighten up. That's your call.).

Yep I agree with you. As long as you're not causing any harm to others or any trouble, there's no harm. Each to their own.

i worked at nightclubs i loved it :) i got to meet new ppl and free drinks :D bahaha

Last edited:
I dont like night clubs. It's pure bullsh-t to me. But I did like dance clubs. I used to always go out with my buds and jump into breaking cyphers. Fun times. :yes:

I only go to them when they Have MJ Dance parties..other than that! Blah!

Drunk people who can't dance; who go to pick up men/women so they can have (relations) afterward..lol.

I love dancing especially at family parties and occassions because you're surrounded by people you know and love and you cane get up or sit down to dance or not and chat. Most clubs are not only sleazy but they don't know how to play music. They string it so you can't sit, the music itself is pretty lousy techno or remixes you never hear of, It's crowded so you can't even dance for fun because you can't move, creeps push themselves on you, I could go on but you get the idea. I had fun clubbing a few times but after that you get the point. I prefer intimate home parties with good music and down to earth people.

i love goin to clubs,underground rave parties, would love to go to a freetek in europe but i mainly go because i love to dance and get into dance battles in clubs,its fun :)

Well, I do go to clubs every now and then just to have a good time. But I never drink so much that I wouldn't remember anything on the next morning so..

^^ well, no, there's nothing wrong with them...but I find they were only fun when I was younger, and it was THE thing to do...I was frequenting them quite often when 'Vince came out, so YRMW was played ALLLLLLL the time, and EVERYONE would immediately stop what they were doing to go up and dance to it.....and the entire bar (we call night clubs 'bars' in Canada) would be singing LOUD along to it....now THAT was fun
Aww, that's why I'd love the new single to be something danceable that could be played on clubs. I'd love to dance to a new MJ track on a full dancefloor, I'd LOVE that!!!

Oh and that club that plays only 80's music sounds awesome, I'd love to go there :D

Well, I do go to clubs every now and then just to have a good time. But I never drink so much that I wouldn't remember anything on the next morning so..

Aww, that's why I'd love the new single to be something danceable that could be played on clubs. I'd love to dance to a new MJ track on a full dancefloor, I'd LOVE that!!!

Oh and that club that plays only 80's music sounds awesome, I'd love to go there :D

Yeah, there was lots of L.O.V.E going on when it came on...! It'd be played a few times a night, that's how popular it was...Ahhh...good times, good times...:D

I'm lucky enough to have experienced night clubs when they played MJ records especially from the BAD era, late eighties were awesome, there was some very good mixes of TWYMMF back then, and in them days clubs were there for you to dress to impress some incredible scenes, those days were good WHAM, Madonna, MJ, Rick Astley, Kylie, there was something back then when you had to look cool, and the more cheesey you looked the better lol!

I'm not a huge Rick Astley fan but i'll take his music over the boring melodic-less crap that's being played today

I've only been a few times and didn't enjoy it. I don't drink. It was dark and seedy. Maybe I haven't gone to very good ones.

I LOVE nightclubs, I'd have to say after getting away from the 'gigs' i'd do performing in them i've enjoyed them so much more.. Nothing compares to being on stage but its an awesome way to test out moves and see how they are excepted.. I used to go to clubs ALOT a few years back more for job reasons: would do dance performances, host etc.. then I went away from the night scene and went back just for fun with my girlfriend and love it so much more

Clubbing events are hit or miss.. sometimes I enjoy nightclubs, but most often I do not, especially if I don't like the music, or if it's way too crowded. Either way, I usually get bored with it within an hour or so, and am so ready leave...
I only go once in awhile (if it's a friend's birthday), and that's enough for me!

Back