Anybody Found the Time Magazine Special Issue yet?

iluvmj

Proud Member
I have been to 3 different places, but can't find the special commemorative issue. Barnes and Noble said they haven't even received any yet. Anybody bought it yet? If so, where did you purchase it?

I'll be hunting it down as well as the TV Guide one in a few when I take a lunch break. Try grocery stores or food markets that sell magazines as well. Sometimes they get things faster. I'll let you know if I find anything.

I called up 2 Borders book stores and neither of them had it. I will be looking for it again later today.

I don't think they have it in stock yet......I drove to Borders and they had nothing. Everyone keep an eye out for it........and let us know

Time magazine said that they rushed putting everything together, so it should be out at least by Tuesday. The news stands are going to be blasted with magazines about Michael. But it is going to be the tabloid magazines with Michael on them that we will have to look at for months while we are standing in line at the super markets..

Wow, well thanks for letting us know, cause was just about to go get ready to go out and buy it @ barnes and nobles, but sounds like it won't be there yet. Hopefully my dad still gets a subscription to TIME, that may be the fastest way to get it.

I get regular e-mails from Borders Books, and it says in today's e-mail that most of the stores will receive the Special Issue June 30.

oh, I just called the borders near me and they said they have a few copies!! My dad's on his way home from work, so he's gonna go for me

Oh maaaaaan.

Can we physically ORDER this? Because my only WH Smiths is in town, and by the time I leave for work, all the shops will be closed :(

Oh maaaaaan.

Can we physically ORDER this? Because my only WH Smiths is in town, and by the time I leave for work, all the shops will be closed :(
I think ppl are selling them on ebay, but over 3x the price

I went to Borders today at around 10:30 they had the Time Mag and Newsweek aswell. The Time mag had something in it I didn't care for..calling Michael the "J" word in a timeline of his life..like the "J" word era. I really didn't like that section of the mag, or the picture they used (the one when Mike had tape on his nose in the court room) yeah that pic they had the nerve to use...

But the cover pic is beautiful and thats what people will see.

yeah, I just called and they said they only have a few copies so i hope my dad makes it in time.
I love the cover pic sooo much, and my mom likes it too

in a store in the netherlands. Don't worry , I think a lot of magazines will hit stores this week. If I were you I'd do a daily check at your local stores...

I am in England though, and only the big main stores sell it over here!

Ah well, time to dig deep :) lol

I got Time Magazine already at Borders this afternoon. I got very rare or weird one. I do not get the pictures from pages 5-8, 57-60. page 14 got someone's fingerprint probably from in assembly line. I don't know describe them. Hopefully I got really rare one. I went to Border store again to check pictures out this afternoon. I got five magazines in total similar misprint or lack of print. I bought all of them. I checked the couple Time magazines, they do not misprint like the ones I bought.

The border store that bought from is in Roseville, MN. If you are fan maybe you can check them out. Maybe you can buy them.

:timer::timer::timer::timer::timer:

I went to Borders today at around 10:30 they had the Time Mag and Newsweek aswell. The Time mag had something in it I didn't care for..calling Michael the "J" word in a timeline of his life..like the "J" word era. I really didn't like that section of the mag, or the picture they used (the one when Mike had tape on his nose in the court room) yeah that pic they had the nerve to use...

But the cover pic is beautiful and thats what people will see.

ugh, really?That is unneccesary and uncalled for; I thought they were better than that!

I'm still gonna git it though, so long as the rest of it is not low like that. I couldn't find it anywhere today.

here are my deformed pictures.

993f6b3f865130b3bc75016d052b399dc401ed9857893e886af090ddd900476f
67ff66d84f78f0f32f98fdf52f735621d304f62fb01b2abdeef13bd328e3651d
6ead48387cf6014de2323b4a925bb7d365ad1bdf0a144497686149ade08dc775
3c83904e81cc5fec87971a502dc68d656dd9966d8a3355c8b906d9ca3dfa4ef5
b7386ec118a5f9559dd5f61fb81f87ad2ce0c4d1f69505d83a419a5286cbeaed
59b9ebbf35cdfc07278b1e9775048af51f31b18eaab3cfa25d8299bdf20882a1

59b9ebbf35cdfc07278b1e9775048af51f31b18eaab3cfa25d8299bdf20882a1

Last edited:
I couldn't find it either, and I was really disappointed. I checked a couple of places and then called another before going there. I realized it more than likely hadn't made it to the stores here yet. Hopefully tomorrow from the sounds of it.
Oh and there's a Newsweek too? That's good.

wahhh newsweek too?..well luckily it arrives in the mail..ahh i need to get tv guide too, so weird i wonder why i want them so bad when hes gone..i hate seeing ''1958-2009'' i dont know.

I have been to 3 different places, but can't find the special commemorative issue. Barnes and Noble said they haven't even received any yet. Anybody bought it yet? If so, where did you purchase it?

I called time mag today and they said that It should be in stores soon prob tomorrow or wed. I asked if I could buy it online and they said no I had to buy it from the stand. so hopefully in a couple of days we will find it :)

Back