American Idol- season 7

Re: American Idol: Season 7

David A. didn't win? :cry:
Here in Finland we see the shows one/two weeks later than in US so I've followed the show from this thread :D

But, I guess, maybe David C. was then better singer.. or something.. :doh: Congrats to him anyway. :clapping:

Last edited:

thank you One ... Somebody feels my pain with me :flowers:
Archie is just so adorable... he makes me want to bake cookies and watch him gobble them up :D

thank you One ... Somebody feels my pain with me :flowers:
Archie is just so adorable... he makes me want to bake cookies and watch him gobble them up :D
:lol:
He's just soo sweet! And gosh I loove that big smile ! :wub:
OMG what I'm gonna do now that I don't see him in TV anymore :eek:

Last edited:

I agree with most of what you said, riskaa. I didn't think Fever was a bad song choice but I do think she should have done something different with the music, made it more current. The last person to release a version of Fever was, I believe, Madonna in the 90s. Though I didn't like her version, she managed to do a dance music version of it. I think Syesha could have experimented more with her arrangements. She often kept songs in their original keys i.e I Will Always Love You and the Alisha Keyes song.

The judges do seem to have an agenda, all of them; you're right.

On a different note: Does anyone else think Paula has been acting strangely because she is severely fatigued? I saw her reality show, Hey Paula! and it seems she works through the night often selling her jewellry on TV.

no it was Beyonce lol in '03 for Fight Temptations

Re: AI 7 - David Archuleta was robbed

I'm not happy with the changes that have been made to the thread I created. It has been hijacked! I will be contacting a mod about this. It just plain rude.

GUILTY ... I changed the title back :wub: :flowers:

You can spank me if you want to ;)

Thanks for changing it back so quickly! I hope you're feeling better now after having a few days to grieve, but David A will be fine! Did you see the gang on Larry King Live? They were on Friday & they will be on tonight as well. David A was quite funny in this. His laugh is quite infectious! You should watch this video from You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frl37u5IXuM

It has six parts.

On another note, I've just been trying to keep up with the David Cook interviews. I'm so happy for him :) He made the show (AI) for me.

Re: AI 7 - David Archuleta was robbed

I'm not happy with the changes that have been made to the thread I created. It has been hijacked! I will be contacting a mod about this. It just plain rude.

hijacked? is everyone welcome, except David A. fans?

Back