Am I too obsessed with Michael Jackson?

Am I too obsessed with Michael?

• Yes

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 91 48.7%

• Total voters
Okay.. please tell me if I am too obsessed with Michael Jackson...

Every time I watch something else that is NOT related to Michael, it feels wrong.
Every chance i get, i listen to Michael's songs
When i get to use the computer, some times I just sit down and watch all the michael vids on youtube
Sometimes I talk about nothing else but Michael...

Please tell me if I am too obsessed with michael!

If your too obsessed so am i, i do the same!
I dont believe you can be to obbsessed with mike!

Every time I watch something else that is NOT related to Michael, it feels wrong.
When i get to use the computer, some times I just sit down and watch all the michael vids on youtube

Don't worry your not. I do the same and I think about him 24/7 :D

Ahh if only there was an opition for " Don't care" :p people can be obsessed with Michael all they want as long as they don't force it on me, other than that i don't really care were all fans after all obsessed by him or not, its the man and his Music that has brought us to MJJC is it not?

no... i was worse than that a couple of years ago lol :p

You just described me :angel: hahaha:D

Blasphemy! There is no such thing as "too much" Michael! There is only Michael-deficiency, a serious medical condition that affects millions every year. *plays sad violin music*

Luckily, the cure is simple! Watch as many Michael Jackson videos and listen to as many Michael Jackson songs as humanly possible! =D

Just remember, kids! A Michael a day keeps the doctor away! =)

Every single day i watch or hear MJ so I''d say i'm too obsessed !
(and my girlfriend can't stand it :( )

It's okay if you're obsessed. Just don't forget about people around you that you care about, otherwise you'll lose them! I'm a little obsessed with Michael and I'm not scared to admit it.

my obsession is too great and too deep for anybody else to understand it. even my colleague now call me mj...and i always being associate with anything michael. i always think michael and nothing in life hasn't been link to him.

yeah, think michael!

Blasphemy! There is no such thing as "too much" Michael! There is only Michael-deficiency, a serious medical condition that affects millions every year. *plays sad violin music*

Luckily, the cure is simple! Watch as many Michael Jackson videos and listen to as many Michael Jackson songs as humanly possible! =D

Just remember, kids! A Michael a day keeps the doctor away! =)

Love it... :hysterical:

Well, the first thing you mentioned sounds a bit... different. But, as long as it doesn't bother your everyday/social life, it's ok :)

Back