Am I too obsessed with Michael Jackson?

Am I too obsessed with Michael?

• Yes

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 91 48.7%

• Total voters
No. One can never be too obsessed with Michael. I listen to other artists, but I inevitably go back to Michael. I watch others dance, but I find myself thinking of how much better Michael dances. And on and on. You're not building Michael up into something he wasn't. Michael was everything you could imagine multiplied by 10.

well lets see here according to dictionary.com:

ob⋅ses⋅sion  /əbˈsɛʃ
thinsp.png
ən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh
thinsp.png
b-sesh-uh
thinsp.png
n] Show IPA

Use obsession in a Sentence

–noun 1.the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

I would say YES! but lets be real here how many of us on mjjc DON'T fit the above. Not too many, not too many! lol

i think i'm not obsessed to michael....
michael had said "he enjoys it"
we just love him and suppoet him behind.
is it same to "obsessed"???

Im soooooooo obssesed!!!! But I would not change any of it!!!! If loving him soooo much is wrong. I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!!

He is the first thing that I think of when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think of before I go to bed. The only time I have to turn it off is when I'm at work, but as soon as I come home......I'm in MJ mode again. He has had such a positive impact on my life that I wouldn't change it for the world.....

I say no you are not. I remember back during the HIStory Era when I was in my mid to late teens. I was majorly obsessed Michael. It only became worst for me when my school library had gotten internet service. I was in the library more than I was in a classroom because all I wanted to do was to be in sites about Michael Jackson. I even went to school extra early so I can be in some of the MJ sites before school started. I even became one of the library volunteers to work there. And as I was working in the magazine room of the library I had notice all of these news and entertainment type magazines. And I had stolen some of them because they had articles about Michael and the 93 allegations in them. I just couldn't help it. I just had to have those pictures of Michael in them. I didn't care about the articles because I didn't want to read the lies about Michael. All I wanted was the pictures of Michael. You know I still don't feel guilty at all for taken them. Especially since I knew they were eventually going to get thrown out any way. And plus I was always listening to Michael when I wasn't suppose to be listening to Michael in school. Especially during class and during lunch I just couldn't stand spending an entire day not being able to hear him. And when I was at home I was always watching and taping something about Michael on tv back then. Whether it was good or bad I just had to tape it just because it was about my beloved Michael. You know it still really amazes me of how I had graduated high school when Michael Jackson was all that I could see, do, or think about back then.

I was just like you when I was 13.. I was obsessed with him. Sure, it wasnt healthy.. But I grew out of it. We all have those moments.

I was just like you when I was 13.. I was obsessed with him. Sure, it wasnt healthy.. But I grew out of it. We all have those moments.

I relate to this so heavily.
I was so, so, SO Obsessed with him that it made me emotionally retarded. Im not saying that jokingly either. I used to cry if i thought about him in a bad way and then punish myself for ever realizing that kind of possibility ( Is mj a pedophile?, what will he do next? ). I understand the highest form of obsession, but i am an advocat of fandom, it's such a unique experience. As long as you don't hurt yourself physically, or start to emotionally deteriorate, then i think you'll be OK.

I am totally obsessed and not ashamed to admit it....Michael Jackson is my life!!

I say no you are not. I remember back during the HIStory Era when I was in my mid to late teens. I was majorly obsessed Michael. It only became worst for me when my school library had gotten internet service. I was in the library more than I was in a classroom because all I wanted to do was to be in sites about Michael Jackson. I even went to school extra early so I can be in some of the MJ sites before school started. I even became one of the library volunteers to work there. And as I was working in the magazine room of the library I had notice all of these news and entertainment type magazines. And I had stolen some of them because they had articles about Michael and the 93 allegations in them. I just couldn't help it. I just had to have those pictures of Michael in them. I didn't care about the articles because I didn't want to read the lies about Michael. All I wanted was the pictures of Michael. You know I still don't feel guilty at all for taken them. Especially since I knew they were eventually going to get thrown out any way. And plus I was always listening to Michael when I wasn't suppose to be listening to Michael in school. Especially during class and during lunch I just couldn't stand spending an entire day not being able to hear him. And when I was at home I was always watching and taping something about Michael on tv back then. Whether it was good or bad I just had to tape it just because it was about my beloved Michael. You know it still really amazes me of how I had graduated high school when Michael Jackson was all that I could see, do, or think about back then.

OMG this was me in high school as well. Though I hated HS and was going through some pretty tough times then and MJ and the grace of god were the only things that got me through
it was the HIstory era too.

If your obessed then your in the right place, MJJC! :)Here you will never be out of place.

I think I'm obsessed, though I can imagine someone even more so than I, I'm pretty far off the deep end.

No. It's perfectly normal. As I do the same!!! lol!!!!

Back