Am I too obsessed with Michael?

• Yes

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 91 48.7%

• Total voters

Michaelisthebest

Proud Member
Okay.. please tell me if I am too obsessed with Michael Jackson...

Every time I watch something else that is NOT related to Michael, it feels wrong.
Every chance i get, i listen to Michael's songs
When i get to use the computer, some times I just sit down and watch all the michael vids on youtube
Sometimes I talk about nothing else but Michael...

Please tell me if I am too obsessed with michael!

How are you gonna come to a MJ board to justify your "obsession?" LOL...of course we're gonna say no.

"Every time I watch something else that is NOT related to Michael, it feels wrong."

That could be a problem...

There is no such thing as being too obsessed with michael if anything you should be buying more merch and listening to michael more often,

Every time I watch something else that is NOT related to Michael, it feels wrong.
When i get to use the computer, some times I just sit down and watch all the michael vids on youtube

sounds normal to me :)

I'd say...No. We were not obsessed to him. We just love him and besides it's our right to love our heroes like we love god.

I went through a period where I listened to nothing but Michael, and I'm sorry to say that I'm ashamed of it now because I cut myself off from discovering other great artists. Michael will always be one of my favorite musicians, but it's healthy to keep your musical options open, and not stick to one thing when it comes to music.

NO.

:lol: All I ever see on youtube is mj related too - nearly! :)

thats all? ur far from it lol...now im obsessed and i have no problem saying it and dont care lol

I don't think your obsessed, probably just fascinated with him, like many of us here are :). But you shouldn't feel guilty for watching something OTHER than MJ lol, it's fine to like other artists :)

yeah, I'm an obsessed fan, and proud of it. He needs people to love him as much as I do. He also raises my seratonin levels.

To be honest, I love Michael Jackson so much. as if I knew him. As if he was really in my life. :wub:

NOw, that's obsession.

If lovin him is wrong, I don't want to be right...

Watching non-mj stuff and feeling guilty is a problem,

Everything else is fine.

Hehe, I am at least as obsessed as you. And, I'm proud of it.. :cool:

Do not feel guilty if you're not thinking, seeing, or listening to him in just a moment .. It can actually be quite healthy for a very obsessed fan tho' :lol: Just clear your mind sometimes.

But beware of talking too much about Michael when you're together with friends - it's YOUR interest, but it's not certain that it interest them.. So if not, it's not so funny to hear about various gossip news about Michael if they not really care about it at all. I actually had some friends who told me I was talking toooooo much about Michael, I didn't even noticed that... And indeed it must be respected if they're not as huuuuuge fans as us - even tho' I don't understand why you can be anything but a MASSIVE fan of Michael? :D

Like everything in Life...

EVERYTHING in moderation...balance...Step over that moderation...balance...it becomes an obsession..!

im not obsessed with michael as at the moment im only a part time fan im a fan of another celeb who passed away on January 22nd

and just becoz i love heath i wouldnt say im obsessed i just think his and michaels talent are and were amazing theres nothing wrong with that i dont think

any celeb would thank you for keeping them known through a fanbase of any kind be it a forum or website or even an offline memorial if they pass away like heath did

obviously michael hasnt passed away so you all keep his fanbase here so its a lot different to the postion im in

but that does NOT mean im not an mj fan at all i respect michael as much as i do heath so please when u see me around the board dont forget that

If you're interested to a real answer to this question then better discuss it with ppl living your life with you aside from the computer.
To ask this question on an mjfan message board makes it more look like you're in need of some justification for what you like to do or how you like to be.

I think it's bad if you feel guilty when you listen to other stuff. I used to be like that, but it's important that you break free from it. Despite Michael's incredible talent, there's a whole world of awesome music out there to be discovered, believe me.

Theres nothing wrong with it to me. :) i'm constantly watching his DVDs, listening to his music... day dreaming about him :wub: but yeah not 24/7... you might need some sort of a break daily from him :) but if you've fallen for MJ ;) then its normal :D i could sit and watch him for hours... i love him :)

As long as it doesn't bother you in your daily life: BE OBSESSED lol. Just have fun, but make sure you actually have a life.

very important! dont let michael keep you from discovering other things! considering how much michael loves science art music movies etc etc, i think he would WANT you to like other things. you know how humble he is. ;)

other then that I think youre fine hun ;) I use to be like that. only now some of the celebs, and other bands/musicians that I love remind me a lot of michael in some shape or form. like Johnny Depp for example hes pretty humble and laid back as well, and hes good to his fans :D Criss Angel is also very good to his fans, and is a die hard perfectionist(big fan of him b/c hes so much like Michael its scary!)so perhaps if listening to other things and it feeling wrong--if it bothers you--perhaps you could break free from it by finding other artists that make you really happy b/c they remind you of michael :D

Back