All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray

mjbusterdion2009

Proud Member
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Addicted to Caffeine
Posted Feb 8th 2010 1:28PM by TMZ Staff
Before being charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray stopped by a local coffee shop for a cup o' joe.

When you're being accused of contributing to the death of the most beloved musician of a generation, the last thing you want to do in front of the judge is yawn.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eyFklYX0

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray -- Addicted to Caffeine

can we have a TMZ thread where everything is posted in one thread

im sure thats not the only thing the "Much admired" doctor is addicted to... Sex,pot... need i go on?

LOL. Imagine yawning :mello:

Man, if every other person who was facing homicide charges had the luxury of walking into Starbucks just before the arraingement..... :puke:

d5192e01.jpg

this man has nerves .....

Unbelievable

L:puke:

i hate him

Potato.

All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray: Update p19 Stripper comes forward

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work

Posted Feb 10th 2010 3:33PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

0210_conrad_doctors.jpg

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

Last edited:
Re: Conrad Murray Is Still In Jail - No Bail Posted

Thanks for the information.

If he doesn't get out. They probably will include the time he is in before trial as time served. Not for sure must look into it furthur.

Really is he in jail?

Good.
i wanna see his mugshot.

really??? some good news for a change.

bit didnt they show him walking out of the courthouse???

no one saw him leaving, as I recall

bit didnt they show him walking out of the courthouse???
No, although the media people waited in vain long enough to show him, that is why the media and we assumed he left thru another exit.

No, although the media people waited in vain long enough to show him, that is why the media and we assumed he left thru another exit.

ohhhhh.....because I had to leave before he left it was my daughter 16th birthday,,,so I couldnt see him leave...I tried to say and see the end part......God I hope he is locked up....they should lose the key...I wonder why this is not being reported by any news agency's....I thought TMZ knew everything...

Ella is right, if this is true and he is still in jail he won't be with random inmates although that would have been way better. I hope they throw him in with the others.
If the judge had set the bail up 300k he would've remained in custody till April, but it's fair to assume he will be out in no time, and the bondsman will pay up

If he's still in jail, then he'll be in isolation. All high profiled people like Murray get to sit in a tiny cell by themselves. It's supposed to be worse than anything, you just sit for 22 hours out of the day alone.

that sucks ... but oh well as long as hes in jail

Still, I am surprised how come media doesn't know if he's in jail. I mean, that's big news. Also, he came to the court intending to pay the bail. Why didn't he pay? Was he hoping it would be 25000 so he didn't find more money?

Weird.

Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fAS5niEm

I wouldnt be surprised if Sneddon walks by and pay him out of jail. ugly people.

dr. Conrad murray -- back to work
posted feb 10th 2010 3:33pm by tmz staff
dr. Conrad murray went back to work at his las vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... This is probably not the place to go.

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of michael jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... Including propofol.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fas5niem

oh snap! Wtf

wow so he didnt have enough $ to post bail maybe?

But what about this? :scratch:

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fASbTyHF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0fAS5niEm

:no::no::no:

Back