ABC News: Dr says no phones were working in MJ's house

Had I been the doctor and I was that inept and not knowing where the phone or what street address I was at, at the moment of Jackson's signs of issue I would have ran outside and knocked on the neighborhood doors to get help.

They interviewed the attorney also on Dateline yesterday, and he claimed that the doctor told him Michael would ask the doctor to sit with him and check on him while he slept. It was during one of these times that the doctor found him unresponsive.

Yeah. Well. That's what he said.

I can see that as a possibility though still lacking in information. Earlier reports have stated that Mike had an employee wake him from his naps. Did the guy say "check on him" cuz that sounds like there would be more to the story? Checking on someone and waking them is two different things.

Time will tell, hopefully. Right now all things Michael seem to be shrouded in mystery.

I was watching CNN a while ago and it seemed really weired what had happened. Sorry if this has been posted. I'm still saddned about this but I had to share with yall cuz I dont know what to believe anymore.This is What the Dr. Lawyer said happned:

The lawyer said that on Wed. night, Michael didnt complain about anything. But that he wanted his doctor there. He was there because Michael wanted him to be and the Dr. didnt see anything wrong with Michael. He checked Michael, I think after midnight cuz the rehearsal ended then. The docotor reported that Michael was in a good condition. Then the next morning, the whole crew was supposed to meet b4 2pm 4 rehearsals,i think. so b4 that time the Doctor goes to check on Mike and thats when he found him on bed with a little pluse but no breath.

He clarified that there were security guards all around the house. ANd that it was not easy to get into Michael's bed room. thats when I think one security guard was called and he called 911. The doctor has been giving Michael CPR 4 about 20 min. after the call, the doctor went with Mike in the ambulance and to the Hospital. He was the one who broke the news to Jermaine and Latoya. and the children with Michael's Manager. He told the other doctors to break it gently to his mother.

There was no land line in Michael's bedroom, and the doctor had to call a security on his cell phone and there was no answer and he went downstairs and called 4 help and found a chef who sent a security gurad there. I dont believe he passed because of the pills that the media is saying. I just dont know. :sad::no:

I was watching CNN a while ago and it seemed really weired what had happened. Sorry if this has been posted. I'm still saddned about this but I had to share with yall cuz I dont know what to believe anymore.This is What the Dr. Lawyer said happned:

The lawyer said that on Wed. night, Michael didnt complain about anything. But that he wanted his doctor there. He was there because Michael wanted him to be and the Dr. didnt see anything wrong with Michael. He checked Michael, I think after midnight cuz the rehearsal ended then. The docotor reported that Michael was in a good condition. Then the next morning, the whole crew was supposed to meet b4 2pm 4 rehearsals,i think. so b4 that time the Doctor goes to check on Mike and thats when he found him on bed with a little pluse but no breath.

He clarified that there were security guards all around the house. ANd that it was not easy to get into Michael's bed room. thats when I think one security guard was called and he called 911. The doctor has been giving Michael CPR 4 about 20 min. after the call, the doctor went with Mike in the ambulance and to the Hospital. He was the one who broke the news to Jermaine and Latoya. and the children with Michael's Manager. He told the other doctors to break it gently to his mother.

There was no land line in Michael's bedroom, and the doctor had to call a security on his cell phone and there was no answer and he went downstairs and called 4 help and found a chef who sent a security gurad there. I dont believe he passed because of the pills that the media is saying. I just dont know. :sad::no:

So his phone worked to call a security guard but he couldn't use his damn cell phone to call 911? How come even I knew Michael's address, but the doctor didn't, even though he supposedly lived there and his car was at the house? How can you find a house in L.A. if you don't know the address? Did he use psychic powers? Was he beamed there? Did he use a compass? :rolleyes: How did he and his car get there if he didn't know the address? That's what I'd really like to know. And let's say he didn't know the exact address...obviously he knew SOME kind of directions to get there. Why couldn't he use those for the ambulance then? It's not like the house was THAT hard to find...

thanks for the briefing earthlyme :flowers: things make more sense given that information.

OMG, I can't bear this. Some ignorant fool could have saved Michael, but his negligence is more than likely what killed him. Unless there was more to it than that. How can you be a doctor and be so stupid? Doctors shouldn't panic if something goes wrong, should they? He knew the guards' cell numbers, but he didn't know the damn address????

Back