A special thank you to MJJC !!!

I just received my Captain EO 3D Comic Book yesterday!!! :wild: :wild:

I love it SOOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!! I came home from vacation, after a 3-4 hour car trip, and see something at my bench at 12 AM... I was like- huh? :huh: And then I saw "From: MJJC Momma" and I was SOOO excited and was laughing because she wrote that, and she put a smiley face on it! LOL! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Shannon & staff! :wub:

OH wow your prize is awesome daph!!! MJ is so beautiful sitting with ET :wub:

Anyways, MJJC has been such a blessing for me. To have a positive community that uplifts Michael and preserves that state of positivity is amazing. I have learned so much about Michael and his music, his art, his skills and talents by comming to MJJC. I wish MJJC had car decals so I could rep the site lol. I also enjoy the people here aswell, as they too usually refrain from demeaning Michael and his life (as if we don't have enough to deal with as MJ fans) and I feel the people who post here are very intellegent and openminded people. I have been to other boards and am a member of some, but NONE are like MJJC. I must say that MJJC is the best Michael Jackson fan community on the internet and I am so happy I found this haven of MJ fandom and Michael Joseph Jackson honoring. I must thank BidDB for introducing me to the site through one of his many amazing vids!!
Oh so sweet! Thanks hon! :D

Back