A special thank you to MJJC !!!

Congratulations, Girl....
I'm glad to know there are games and prizes to win!!
And as i want my flag tooo, i'd like to know when and what to do to win mine.
So here i am waiting for the next game too.

Like Shannon already said Scavenger Hunts can appear from out of blue.. The game starts when we feel doing so :laugh:

We try our best to do them at different times, because we have members from different time zones. So as many as possible has a chance to participate :)

Congratulations, Girl....
I'm glad to know there are games and prizes to win!!
And as i want my flag tooo, i'd like to know when and what to do to win mine.
So here i am waiting for the next game too.

Thanks so much!

p.s. I AM A GUY!!!

of course but I don't want all the ladies to get disappointed ;)

MJ fan = shmexy ;)

Much love from your boy, Smooth Jay!

lol lol lol

well ain't we the classiest fans in the world?

to prove that, check out page 1

and Shannon,please fix the pics for me :( :( :(

Last edited:
I'm going to invade D_88's thread to brag over MY prize!!!!!!!

Just got it today, it's beautiful, it's so so so adorable! Thank you to whoever donated it :heart:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! MJJC ROCKS :punk:

PIC:

Imagen004.jpg

Special thanks to Shannon, you're fab momma!

Last edited:
OH wow your prize is awesome daph!!! MJ is so beautiful sitting with ET :wub:

Anyways, MJJC has been such a blessing for me. To have a positive community that uplifts Michael and preserves that state of positivity is amazing. I have learned so much about Michael and his music, his art, his skills and talents by comming to MJJC. I wish MJJC had car decals so I could rep the site lol. I also enjoy the people here aswell, as they too usually refrain from demeaning Michael and his life (as if we don't have enough to deal with as MJ fans) and I feel the people who post here are very intellegent and openminded people. I have been to other boards and am a member of some, but NONE are like MJJC. I must say that MJJC is the best Michael Jackson fan community on the internet and I am so happy I found this haven of MJ fandom and Michael Joseph Jackson honoring. I must thank BidDB for introducing me to the site through one of his many amazing vids!!

Thanks MJJC for your great dedication in honor to our hero - Michael Jackson.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::

A big compliment goes to the great fans here - all fans around the globe are enthusiastic and positive. I look forward to the next MJ era.::punk::dancin:

Keep the faith.

Last edited:
OH wow your prize is awesome daph!!! MJ is so beautiful sitting with ET :wub:

Anyways, MJJC has been such a blessing for me. To have a positive community that uplifts Michael and preserves that state of positivity is amazing. I have learned so much about Michael and his music, his art, his skills and talents by comming to MJJC. I wish MJJC had car decals so I could rep the site lol. I also enjoy the people here aswell, as they too usually refrain from demeaning Michael and his life (as if we don't have enough to deal with as MJ fans) and I feel the people who post here are very intellegent and openminded people. I have been to other boards and am a member of some, but NONE are like MJJC. I must say that MJJC is the best Michael Jackson fan community on the internet and I am so happy I found this haven of MJ fandom and Michael Joseph Jackson honoring. I must thank BidDB for introducing me to the site through one of his many amazing vids!!

Aww that post was lovely :) thanks so much :flowers:

being an initiator of such a wonderful thread lol I just wanna say thank you for all the people here who are, despite some differences in opinion, here to share the love for MJ and all those little things that make being his fan so wonderful and meaningful.

and also, i think it's not too much to say that we are all FRIENDS here. :)

being an initiator of such a wonderful thread lol I just wanna say thank you for all the people here who are, despite some differences in opinion, here to share the love for MJ and all those little things that make being his fan so wonderful and meaningful.

and also, i think it's not too much to say that we are all FRIENDS here. :)

Yeash, we are all Friends here!

Back