9 New Michael Jackson Song Titles

registrations is there, Michael is credited with performance, it's music and sound recording.

so they are songs. but they can be just a verse, a work in progress or a full finished song.. that we don't know...

Look thats the thing, he may have just spoken about what he wanted for the song, and then sang bits and pieces, like in the first home demo of the girl is mine.

And have any of you considered the possibility that Sony is releasing Michael's mediocre tracks first and THEN pump out with the REALLY good ones? perhaps 2009 was a time of musical creation for Michael, KO even said he was making new music, so yeah.

Oh and i read this on the pages of the new registered songs "Deposit contains music only."

Some more new tracks from the US Copyright Office (when i searched Michael Jackson) Are

1. Adore You (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
2. Boy No (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
3. Brad Loop 3.3.7 (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
4. Changes (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
5. Days In Gloucestershire (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
6. Don't Be Messin (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
7. I Am A Loser (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
8. I Was The Loser (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
9. Jungle (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
10. Just Remember (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
11. Light The Way (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
12. Neverland Landing (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)
13. Pray For Peace (Bradly Bauxer & Michael Jackson)

Last edited:
Look thats the thing, he may have just spoken about what he wanted for the song, and then sang bits and pieces, like in the first home demo of the girl is mine.

And have any of you considered the possibility that Sony is releasing Michael's mediocre tracks first and THEN pump out with the REALLY good ones? perhaps 2009 was a time of musical creation for Michael, KO even said he was making new music, so yeah.

Yes, you may be right. I was just thinking about STTR and 12'oclock and how great they are, but weren't released yet. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I hope there are many more that were finished from his later years 2006-2009.

Oh and i read this on the pages of the new registered songs "Deposit contains music only."

Some more new tracks from the US Copyright Office (when i searched Michael Jackson) Are

Some of these songs are in For The Record 2nd Edition which was released in summer 2009, so they aren't new.

"Brad Loop 3.3.7" doesn't sound like a song to me. I presume it's a musical loop, a continuing and repeating beat, that was probably just the first concept for a song. 3.3.7 supports this theory as that's probably the version of the loop they made. And of course, 'Brad' being the fact that Bauxer created it.

Can't judge a song by it's title, so don't get confused here people. And I think SC05 brings up a valid point. These are probably like "ideas" of songs rather than a full fledged song. That being said, I wanna hear even the smallest snippet of what Michael was considering at that time!
Co-sign to the fullest. I don't care if it's a rough demo or even a small snippet. Just don't try to make it into a full-fledged song and put your names on credits.
I'd like to hear it as he left it behind...

they sure sound like His songs.

I wouldn't hold your breath if Eddie Cascio has anything to do with these songs.

To be honest I like the names of the songs, it gives a sense of mystery which Michael was all about.

Red eye sounds really cool, Michael has created songs with different names, it may not even be the names, it could just be a word Michael repeats during the chorus and Sony named it that.

I hope the newest songs will be on the next album.

If there are 10 songs from 2009 - they (or as many as possible) should be released.

do u think that we will get a new album in this year ?
i think the next project maybe it is off the wall 30th anniversary then bad 25th anniversary.
the biggest thing that i am lookin' forward to bad tour wembley 1988 in next year.
i can not waiting for the greatest moments in my life! it's bad tour, it's 2012 !!!

do u think that we will get a new album in this year ?
i think the next project maybe it is off the wall 30th anniversary then bad 25th anniversary.
the biggest thing that i am lookin' forward to bad tour wembley 1988 in next year.
i can not waiting for the greatest moments in my life! it's bad tour, it's 2012 !!!

You mean Off The Wall re-issue, the 30th anniversary was 2009, as Off The Wall was released in 1979.

I think Bad 25 and Bad Tour will be released around the same time in 2012.

I doubt the songs are fake. It's obvious Michael was working with a lot of ideas in his final few years. These are probably a verse here, or a chorus there. Nothing would be complete though. If the songs were done then it would have made the album. Regardless, it would be great to hear some of Michael's final thoughts.

to SC_05, they didn't make the album because they weren't registered, and also because Sony is only GIVEN a handful of songs by the estate to work with, on the other hand, it may just be because they're saving the best till last?

to SC_05, they didn't make the album because they weren't registered, and also because Sony is only GIVEN a handful of songs by the estate to work with, on the other hand, it may just be because they're saving the best till last?

Maybe more and more songs appear.

Maybe they have found a harddrive with songs.

Maybe MJ made some songs with different people and these are giving the songs to the Estate now. - Like Will.I.Am has not given his songs to the estate yet.

i've become tired of these morale-boosting slogans giving that tey might have saved the best for last, and all this secret vault talk. same with endless lists of unreleased recordings and registrated songs. i don't like to say it but to me it really looks like there is not much left. maybe like 10 to 15 finished songs as a max. if you follow the thread on grearslutz.com you'll see that the ones that have actually been with mike in the studio speak of very few finished songs and lot's of bits and pieces. that's why we've gotten that 'frankenstein' album from last december. obviously the estate/sony are desperately putting these pieces together. yes, there is talk of dozens of songs for each album that those were only ideas and very rough demos, being nailed down by the producers to the actual tracklist plus few extras. you will also read about the huge production costs, limited budgets and time pressure. all that assures me that "hundreds of songs" theories is nothing but deperate myths. sad but more and more apparent. i decided to focuse on what we've been given in the past instead of being disappointed by longing for what turns out to be half hearted and desperate posthumous attempts by greedy record companies.

I am totally unable to get any sense of what a song could be like just by the title.
:mello:

i've become tired of these morale-boosting slogans giving that tey might have saved the best for last, and all this secret vault talk. same with endless lists of unreleased recordings and registrated songs. i don't like to say it but to me it really looks like there is not much left. maybe like 10 to 15 finished songs as a max. if you follow the thread on grearslutz.com you'll see that the ones that have actually been with mike in the studio speak of very few finished songs and lot's of bits and pieces. that's why we've gotten that 'frankenstein' album from last december. obviously the estate/sony are desperately putting these pieces together. yes, there is talk of dozens of songs for each album that those were only ideas and very rough demos, being nailed down by the producers to the actual tracklist plus few extras. you will also read about the huge production costs, limited budgets and time pressure. all that assures me that "hundreds of songs" theories is nothing but deperate myths. sad but more and more apparent. i decided to focuse on what we've been given in the past instead of being disappointed by longing for what turns out to be half hearted and desperate posthumous attempts by greedy record companies.

if this is the case, hopefully the rumored 100 songs left in his will, to his children, will leave hope for material to surface later in time.

Back