9 New Michael Jackson Song Titles

Webbie

Proud Member
New Michael Jackson song titles, that MJ recorded with Michael Durham Prince and Theron Feemster in 2009!

Bang Your Head
Broken Chair
D.I.E.
Don’t Make Me Stay
H20
Lady of Summer
Red Eye
Silent Spring
Water

SOURCE

Water, the supposed Cascio track? Is that related to H20? :lol:

H20 + Watter = win

oxygen-bonding-2.gif

h2o-bottles.jpg

Water, the supposed Cascio track? Is that related to H20? :lol:

I think we will have the tracklist:

1.H20
2.Before It Was Water
3.Water.
4.Water Infection.
5.78% Percent Of My Organism(Is Water Babey!)
6.(I think) I am Thirsty.
7.Water Vapors (In The Air).
8.Impact Of A Water Drop.
9.Hydrogen Bonds.
10.Color Of The Water.

Water-Cover.jpg

You also get this as a bonus!

bottleh20.png

Webbie;3302416 said:
New Michael Jackson song titles, that MJ recorded with Michael Durham Prince and Theron Feemster in 2009!

Bang Your Head
Broken Chair
D.I.E.
Don’t Make Me Stay
H20
Lady of Summer
Red Eye
Silent Spring
Water

SOURCE

That looks amazing. I hope it is true and that the songs are finished. I think that Red Eye is a song from the Thriller era. Is it possible that Water is the song from the Cascio basement but re-recorded with Michael Prince & Neff-U? That would be cool!

Don't knock water because I can remember reading an article on here to do with it:yes: but they do sound interesting :)

Titles sound AMAZING!!! I cant wait to hear them:) I hope they get released soon!

We're lucky that Michael recorded so many songs in 2009. It's his last work.

Lady Of Summer and Silent Spring interest me the most, I'm under the impression that those two may be a couple of lovely ballads.

I'm still quite confused at the thought of the song from TII being an actual song release.

The reality is this.... If Michael Jackson recorded 9 songs in 2009 they would have been released on the last album. I think he would have been too busy preparing for the tour. I agree there were some ideas drafted up in his final months but I highly doubt he recorded these songs.

Can't judge a song by it's title, so don't get confused here people. And I think SC05 brings up a valid point. These are probably like "ideas" of songs rather than a full fledged song. That being said, I wanna hear even the smallest snippet of what Michael was considering at that time!

The reality is this.... If Michael Jackson recorded 9 songs in 2009 they would have been released on the last album. I think he would have been too busy preparing for the tour. I agree there were some ideas drafted up in his final months but I highly doubt he recorded these songs.

Agrees..

Besides, some titles look suspicious but will reserve further speculation until confirmed/refuted.

I'm inclined to agree with you actually...some of the titles seem unlikely to me? But who knows.

Wasn't there an article by someone who is writting a book about Michael's music where he said that there are lots of MJ songs but they are all unfinished?

Agrees..

Besides, some titles look suspicious but will reserve further speculation until confirmed/refuted.

The songs are registered at the Copryght US Office,but that is the year the song was recored.

As for the info,it's very reliable.

registrations is there, Michael is credited with performance, it's music and sound recording.

so they are songs. but they can be just a verse, a work in progress or a full finished song.. that we don't know...

registrations is there, Michael is credited with performance, it's music and sound recording.

so they are songs. but they can be just a verse, a work in progress or a full finished song.. that we don't know...

Thank you for posting this.

SC05 always tries to poop the party.

Hmm :unsure:

I think we will have the tracklist:

1.H20
2.Before It Was Water
3.Water.
4.Water Infection.
5.78% Percent Of My Organism(Is Water Babey!)
6.(I think) I am Thirsty.
7.Water Vapors (In The Air).
8.Impact Of A Water Drop.
9.Hydrogen Bonds.
10.Color Of The Water.

Water-Cover.jpg

You also get this as a bonus!

bottleh20.png

:lmao:

The list just keeps getting longer and longer. It saddens me greatly that we will probably only get to hear about 20-30% of the music MJ wrote and recorded at the most, and 80-90% of that will not be how he wanted us to hear it. But, as i've said in other threads, we just have to take what we can get, as its better than no MJ at all =(

He recorded more than 9 songs in 2009 (RedOne songs are also from 2009). He worked hard, he didn't sleep.. Kenny Ortega said that. He wanted a studio in O2 Arena to keep recording new music. But probably many of those songs are unfinished like Teddy Riley said.. that Michael would record just 1 or 2 verses on chorus and he would go to the next song (RedOne also confirmed that). I think that some of this songs will appear on The Duet Album that Teddy was talking about! I'm looking forward to hear them!

Nothing has been registered on BMI, love to know where they get these titles from.. must be someone close to the Estate/Sony

Nothing has been registered on BMI, love to know where they get these titles from.. must be someone close to the Estate/Sony

they got the info from US Copyright Office.

Back