7th April - Unveiling of MJ statue @ Craven cottage (Fulham Football stadium)- Thread updated

I dont want to post photos of Motsey/Spoonie/Thrillerchild without their persmission!

Let me know which ones you were thinking of posting and I will let you know if it's ok lol (there is a genuine reason for this, but I will explain privately)

Let me know which ones you were thinking of posting and I will let you know if it's ok lol (there is a genuine reason for this, but I will explain privately)

Pssst, Diane...*it's because she doesn't want Motsey knowing that she is dating Mr Hamid :fear:

Pssst, Diane...*it's because she doesn't want Motsey knowing that she is dating Mr Hamid :fear:

I don't think Motsey will find out as I am pretty sure Mr. Hamid was not there as I definitely didn't see any of his vast selection of costumes :D

I think Mr. Hamid should be MC Hamid instead....Can't Touch This!

I don't think Motsey will find out as I am pretty sure Mr. Hamid was not there as I definitely didn't see any of his vast selection of costumes :D

I think Mr. Hamid should be MC Hamid instead....Can't Touch This!

pssst...Stephen...last I heard Mr Hamid was locked in the costume department trying to choose between his Smooth Crim and Thriller Jackets - I believe Motsey locked him in there...... Muwahahahahaahha! :ph34r:

Oh dear, he's never going to live that article down is he lol. Would it be mean to find a way of showing his work? They already made him moonwalk for them on the day he was leaving early for Fulham so can imagine he'd get ripped lol.

It's my personal mission to constantly remind him about it ;) Can't wait to see your pics Diane :)

It's my personal mission to constantly remind him about it ;) Can't wait to see your pics Diane :)

OMG I forgot all about this thread! lol

Hey Spoonie - would have loved to have seen him moonwalking out of work! lol

Stephen - keep the flame burning - constant reminders and all that! lololol

Hey Spoonie - would have loved to have seen him moonwalking out of work! lol

It was even better when we were in Paris and there were some street entertainers who noticed his MJ shirt and asked if he could dance so he got up and moonwalked in front of a whole crowd lol. Definitely wasn't wearing a costume though lmao.

It was even better when we were in Paris and there were some street entertainers who noticed his MJ shirt and asked if he could dance so he got up and moonwalked in front of a whole crowd lol. Definitely wasn't wearing a costume though lmao.

Hahahaha! Mots you need to teach me to moonwalk mate! lol

Any video evidence? :ninja:

Ha ha, I WISH I had recorded it! Did accidently manage to record him singing along at the same place when a bunch of people got up and started singing and dancing when this little kid did an MJ tribute though (the videos on our facebook) but he went through all of them and would only upload the ones where he wasn't singing (apart from a brief "macho man" during Beat It lmao)

Back